Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439530 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ahmedgafar7(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
kelmicheal:

They recently completed late September they are in October now
Good evening, I captured in Festac September 19th, but My contact is telling me the passport is yet to be activated and the online tracker says passport is still in production, what can I do ? I really need the passport this December.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SunnyJose(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
ahmedgafar7:
Good evening, I captured in Festac September 19th, but My contact is telling me the passport is yet to be activated and the online tracker says passport is still in production, what can I do ? I really need the passport this December.

If you need your passport, go to collection center in Festact. Go early 7.30am to 8.am. Be the 1st person at the collection room. Present your Enrolment number.
Am very sure your passport is ready. In case of other issues. Proceed to passport Control Officer (PCO) office.
If you rely on your contact. He will keep feeding you with different lies. There is nothing like YET TO BE ACTIVATED. Forget about online tracker or notification.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ahmedgafar7(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
SunnyJose:

If you need your passport, go to collection center in Festact. Go early 7.30am to 8.am. Be the 1st person at the collection room. Present your Enrolment number.
Am very sure your passport is ready. In case of other issues. Proceed to passport Control Officer (PCO) office.
If you rely on your contact. He will keep feeding you with different lies. There is nothing like YET TO BE ACTIVATED. Forget about online tracker or notification.
I will be there early on Tuesday as you said, you really sound like you know what you are saying. How do you know this if I may ask ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
ahmedgafar7:

Don't hope on online tracker go and check for your passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ahmedgafar7(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
kelmicheal:

Don't hope on online tracker go and check for your passport
I will, thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SunnyJose(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
ahmedgafar7:
I will be there early on Tuesday as you said, you really sound like you know what you are saying. How do you know this if I may ask ?

Personal experience... I captured in August.
My contact has been given me all manners of lies. He even told me my file is loss. Long story short. I went to collect my passport on Thursday 15th Dec. I got to collection centers 8.20am. I'm the 2nd person. I left the place with my passport around 8.40am.
Passport production date was 21st of September. Just 5 weeks after capturing.
NOW you understand.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
ahmedgafar7:

100% Lamba. Your booklet is activated at the point of collection.

If you really needed the passport this month, you should have visited the passport office to ascertain the status in person.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
ahmedgafar7:

Your contact is playing fast one on you maybe to get more money from you or there might be unresolved issue between you and him and as such polling out your file from production just to get at you as it happened to me in Gwagwalada immigration office. The best option for you now is to go there yourself to pickup your passport and if it is not ready ask questions to what must have happened. You be shock on what you Will found out than relying on your contact. My personal experience though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
SunnyJose:

Personal experience... I captured in August.
My contact has been given me all manners of lies. He even told me my file is loss. Long story short. I went to collect my passport on Thursday 15th Dec. I got to collection centers 8.20am. I'm the 2nd person. I left the place with my passport around 8.40am.
Passport production date was 21st of September. Just 5 weeks after capturing.
NOW you understand.
ahh lol I’ve been sleeping, thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
aieromon:

100% Lamba. Your booklet is activated at the point of collection.

If you really needed the passport this month, you should have visited the passport office to ascertain the status in person.
I’ll be there before 8am on Tuesday, I’ll give you guys feedback.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Justbesure:

Your contact is playing fast one on you maybe to get more money from you or there might be unresolved issue between you and him and as such polling out your file from production just to get at you as it happened to me in Gwagwalada immigration office. The best option for you now is to go there yourself to pickup your passport and if it is not ready ask questions to what must have happened. You be shock on what you Will found out than relying on your contact. My personal experience though
my contacts friend even said she’s the only one that can collect my passport for me…lol
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lilachiever(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
ahmedgafar7:
my contacts friend even said she’s the only one that can collect my passport for me…lol

Lies. Go with your collection slip. You'll collect your stuff yourself, they just wanna use you to make money. Greedy people..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2022
KangaIye:

Whereas Osogbo Nova get time to produce booklet for those that captured 8n August angry

Go to osogbo office
Ask those that came for collection their date so we can know what month osogbo are printing now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2022
microlincoln:

Thank you for your reply. let's keep our fingers crossed. But osogbo office wahala is something else

I swear
You know what month They are on currently
You can ask those for collectionb
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kejykejy: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Hello house, I just finished applying for my passport as per DIY. I forgot to download my application form and the payment receipt. I tried severally to go back to the application page to download but its not successful.
Pls how can I get the application form and the receipt to print.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SirKay3(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2022
kejykejy:
Hello house, I just finished applying for my passport as per DIY. I forgot to download my application form and the payment receipt. I tried severally to go back to the application page to download but its not successful.
Pls how can I get the application form and the receipt to print.

Go back to NIS main page. You'll see payment status and print receipt there. Just click on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by floflo12: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2022
Greetings, I want to know if it's possible to renew a passport that will be expiring march next year before this month runs out , if yes, please which documents would i need for the renewal and which of the center is better in lagos?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mfonox: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2022
Good morning all, My passport expires November 2023. Please is it too early to start processing now or i have to wait till 6 months of expiration or less. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2022
alakara:

When you collect yours tell me please. I captured on the 23rd. I was there last week, AA was written on my slip.

If you are in Osogbo try to go collect your passport, was informed that mine is ready.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2022
Jeremy123:

Go to osogbo office
Ask those that came for collection their date so we can know what month osogbo are printing now

No planning to go this week, probably few days before New Year
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2022
KangaIye:

If you are in Osogbo try to go collect your passport, was informed that mine is ready.
This sounds like a relief to me cheesy cheesy cheesy. Congratulations brother cool
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by freshbillz15(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2022
Please anyone with idea of the month they are producing in Ilorin now , I captured in October
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashirioluwa: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2022
floflo12:
Greetings, I want to know if it's possible to renew a passport that will be expiring march next year before this month runs out , if yes, please which documents would i need for the renewal and which of the center is better in lagos?

Yes, you can start the renewal process 6 months before your current passport expires
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashirioluwa: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2022
mfonox:
Good morning all, My passport expires November 2023. Please is it too early to start processing now or i have to wait till 6 months of expiration or less. Thank you

6 months before the current one expires

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sikay19:

This sounds like a relief to me cheesy cheesy cheesy. Congratulations brother cool

Do you know if or when they are closing for the year, I planned going on the 28th of this month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
KangaIye:

Do you know if or when they are closing for the year, I planned going on the 28th of this month
They only go by the Federal government declared holiday which will be on Monday. A day after Christmas and a day after new year. So you can go on 28th as planned.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
KangaIye:

Check your tracking portal if the passport issued stage is ticked.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sikay19:

Check your tracking portal if the passport issued stage is ticked.

Still same stage as before

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
KangaIye:

No planning to go this week, probably few days before New Year

If you say so but please when you go
Don't forget to ask like 3 to 5 people from collection
The date of their collection
That way we would know what month osogbo are printing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
KangaIye:

What date did you capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by floflo12: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

6 months before the current one expires

Thank you for the response, do you have an idea of documents needed for renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jeremy123:

What date did you capture

29th of August

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.