Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1397430 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by desperatem(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please house, How much is the cost of an international passport. I urgently need it. I went to the Alausa Passport office today, and when i was about entering into the compound, an immigration officer asked me weather i have an in-house person I plan to go and meet, I told him NO. So he said he can help me, he told me the passport cost 27k for people from 18 years old - 60. he also told me i will need a guarantor, proof of age, local government form or so, birth certificate and 3 passport photograph. he said i need to make the person via online instantly before the online payment portal closes again due to rainfall. I was skeptical and wanted to do some verification from people who have gotten a passport. so i told him i need to make withdrawal with my atm card. that was how i discharge. please peepz, gimme info and requirement for obtaining a nigeria passport. I dont trust those immigration people. thanks in anticipation

32 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bumitek02(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Guy I did mine 27500 at festac with out any long story I collect It following day

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by agbeman: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
A long are we going to do this in Nigeria? This so call passport has become a business ventures. Something of 20k have become 27k why are we doing this stupid thing very irritating . God Bless Nigeria.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iiiyyyk(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
pls how much will cost to renew my Mum's intl passport, she is above 60.

do i still need to go to the immigration office with her?
thanks

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ezekieltech(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
bumitek02:
Guy I did mine 27500 at festac with out any long story I collect It following day
That's great. Please, what is the procedure, and the documents one needs to have?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ntutu(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pls my International Passport got expire and what does it take for me to renew it and how much will it cost me to renew it.Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bumitek02(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
ezekieltech:

That's great. Please, what is the procedure, and the documents one needs to have?
you don't need any document to obtain passport, just walk to any immigration office and tell any officer you wana do passport you will give then 2 copies of passport and your cash dats all if you are in lagos go to 3rd avenue festac

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2014
This government sef

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofaGod: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2014
Plz I plan on going to ikoyi passport office today to secure my first international passport.my preference is for the 64pages new E passport...plz any advice on wat it will cost and procedures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bumitek02(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
sonofaGod:
Plz I plan on going to ikoyi passport office today to secure my first international passport.my preference is for the 64pages new E passport...plz any advice on wat it will cost and procedures
you are dreaming you will get that one at rate of 50k at abuja only, and you must provide your old 32 page that is full before the will give you, its for regular travelers only

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sonofaGod: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
bumitek02:
you are dreaming you will get that one at rate of 50k at abuja only, and you must provide your old 32 page that is full before the will give you, its for regular travelers only
yea,I was educated when I got there today so I opted for the 32 pages passport.paid 27k and am collecting it tomoro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Barisvilla(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
have anyone here done renewal or reissuance at Abuja or Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bumitek02(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
sonofaGod:
yea,I was educated when I got there today so I opted for the 32 pages passport.paid 27k and am collecting it tomoro
yes that is how it is. No big deal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bumitek02(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Barisvilla:
have anyone here done renewal or reissuance at Abuja or Lagos?
my fraind did renewal just the same amount with new one 27k,.. but if you want to do reissue due to lost case, omo na gbege oo. You will go to abuja it will cost you not less than 60k, with abeg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Davluck(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
bumitek02:
my fraind did renewal just the same amount with new one 27k,.. but if you want to do reissue due to lost case, omo na gbege oo. You will go to abuja it will cost you not less than 60k, with abeg

Good day sir, please any idea if I can get mine on Saturday? As I am really occupied during the week. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
bumitek02:

Meehn that lost case na longtin,I had to get a police report, swear an affidavit @ d federal min of justice den go for d re-issue

If not for a customs officer who helped me...hmmmmm,I woulda spent 1 month in abj before getting the passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bumitek02(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
brandymcmb:

Meehn that lost case na longtin,I had to get a police report, swear an affidavit @ d federal min of justice den go for d re-issue

If not for a customs officer who helped me...hmmmmm,I woulda spent 1 month in abj before getting the passport.
you talk of 1 month my guy travel to abuja 3 times he spend 2 weeks each he can't even calculate total amount he spent, not less that 100k including hotel
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bumitek02(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Davluck:

Good day sir, please any idea if I can get mine on Saturday? As I am really occupied during the week. Thanks
no its only working day oo. You must create time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
bumitek02:
you talk of 1 month my guy travel to abuja 3 times he spend 2 weeks each he can't even calculate total amount he spent, not less that 100k including hotel

Lol,God help us in this country

I didn't spend more than one week

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ezekieltech(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
bumitek02:
you don't need any document to obtain passport, just walk to any immigration office and tell any officer you wana do passport you will give then 2 copies of passport and your cash dats all if you are in lagos go to 3rd avenue festac

I appreciate your reply. I applied on Wednessday, 12th Noverber, 2014, and i collected the following day 13th, November, 2014. smiley smiley smiley

I did mine at the Ikoyi office though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obiaguna(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2014
bumitek02:

how did u collect it the next day? Do you have a friend on the inside?..i want to do something similar...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by blessedtj(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls house, I need an international passport. I am currently in Jos, so I plan going to Abuja for it. I need the following information:

Where passport office is in Abuja?

How much can I get it?

For how long I'm I going to get it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cmanforall: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
desperatem:
Please house, How much is the cost of an international passport. I urgently need it. I went to the Alausa Passport office today, and when i was about entering into the compound, an immigration officer asked me weather i have an in-house person I plan to go and meet, I told him NO. So he said he can help me, he told me the passport cost 27k for people from 18 years old - 60. he also told me i will need a guarantor, proof of age, local government form or so, birth certificate and 3 passport photograph. he said i need to make the person via online instantly before the online payment portal closes again due to rainfall. I was skeptical and wanted to do some verification from people who have gotten a passport. so i told him i need to make withdrawal with my atm card. that was how i discharge. please peepz, gimme info and requirement for obtaining a nigeria passport. I dont trust those immigration people. thanks in anticipation
Government new approved cost for Nigerian Passport is N15,000. It use to be 9-10k. But NO IMMIGRATION OFFICER/OFFICE in this country will do it at that cost.(Unless you an officer yourself).
The deal is presently the price is negotiable. It ranges from 25K to 28K. It all depends on your power of negotiation and the officer involved.
Normally Immigration officers are on federal salary structure, but all this here-and-there cash makes them live larger than some compatriots in the same salary structure.
#RememberThatStampedeForEmployment.

You need 3passport photographs, your local government of origin, birth certificate.

Some states may decide on a particular fee.

Hope this helps.

17 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thankyouJesus(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
bumitek02:
Good evening sir, what about change of date of birth?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ifyalways(f): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2014
blessedtj:
Pls house, I need an international passport. I am currently in Jos, so I plan going to Abuja for it. I need the following information:

Where passport office is in Abuja?

How much can I get it?

For how long I'm I going to get it?

there's a passport / immigration office at Jos. You don't need to travel all the way to Abuja just cos of that.

I've been there, the name of the area in Jos is what I can't remember now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by blessedtj(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2014
ifyalways:
there's a passport / immigration office at Jos. You don't need to travel all the way to Abuja just cos of that.

I've been there, the name of the area in Jos is what I can't remember now.

Thanks for the information. I will search for the place.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Henrick007: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2014
did mine for 30k last week @ abk nd received it same day jst btwin 5hrs.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gooci(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Henrick007:
did mine for 30k last week @ abk nd received it same day jst btwin 5hrs.
30k na die ooooo.
will call someone wey de ikoyi later today to confirm the price. that 30k is too high at abk now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Henrick007: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gooci:

30k na die ooooo.
will call someone wey de ikoyi later today to confirm the price. that 30k is too high at abk now
wel it high but am ok wit d price since i collected it d same day. because i wnt frm lagos.

6 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (819) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.