Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436901 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 2:18am On Sep 20, 2023
Henri244:
guarantor can use voters card and NIN instead.
Are you sure? Thought a guarantor should have a passport him/herself
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 5:43am On Sep 20, 2023
I captured on 18th September 2023 at Festac immigration office. Please how long the passport will be out for collection because no collection date on my slip. Thank you all
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Henri244: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2023
kumbhuru:

Are you sure? Thought a guarantor should have a passport him/herself
A valid NIN and driving license will do. Passport is not compulsory for guarantor.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by profeddor15: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2023
Good morning everyone, what month passport are they working on now because i did my capturing at alausa passport office since 4th May, 2023 and I've not heard anything about it till this moment.
Please, any information as to when they will start with May Captured people will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2023
Nettybrown:

No o!
But Oyo centre is very active
do u know if they request for extra money from diy applicant in oyo? Which location did u get urs from and what was it like.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by izzou(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
profeddor15:
Good morning everyone, what month passport are they working on now because i did my capturing at alausa passport office since 4th May, 2023 and I've not heard anything about it till this moment.
Please, any information as to when they will start with May Captured people will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Your Passport should be ready.

I captured in June (though in Festac), and i have collected

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Trustingod777: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
I captured on 18th September 2023 at Festac immigration office. Please how long the passport will be out for collection because no collection date on my slip. Thank you all

izzou:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by izzou(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Trustingod777:

I don't know.

It is too early to start expecting. Give it a month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
izzou:

DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Domdjustified: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good evening everyone

Please I registered for a 32 pages passport online on the 31st of August, 2023 selected the earliest available date for the centre which is alimosho, lagos on the 3rd of October for capturing.

I was told by an officer that should I opt for a waver to capture on earlier date I will have to pay 100k another said 150k.

But the point is that I am concerned on how genuine this might be.

Or is better I wait for the date of capturing and then pay for a fast track after that.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
ekitimanalways:

I heard that the Festac Passport Office is now producing the passports of the applicants who were captured in May 2023. For your sake and for the sake of the applicants like you who went the do-it-yourself (DIY) route when applying for their passports, I hope the information is correct.

Do you mean DIY applicants? My kids captured in mid April and when I went last week I was told it wasn’t ready. Still on AA. Those collecting then are those who used an agent to fast track.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
izzou:

Nope

Agent

That's the difference. DIYs for March is not ready yet.

I personally confirmed this today.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Finally, I just applied for fresh passport on the portal yesterday.

Will keep updating this thread to share my experience.

Route: DIY
Center: Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2023
Good morning. How is renewal for 13 years old child done? Is it the same procedure dor adults?
The person we want to use as guarantor has an expired passport, but has drivers license and NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2023
kumbhuru:
Good morning. How is renewal for 13 years old child done? Is it the same procedure dor adults?
The person we want to use as guarantor has an expired passport, but has drivers license and NIN
Nigerian passport renewal or reissue does not require a guarantor.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bookholla(f): 8:09am On Sep 22, 2023
Good Day Everyone,
Please I will like to know what to look out for on the Tracking portal for when ones passport is ready...
I captured since first week of June at festac(DIY) .
On the tracking portal it's still on production in process... Will the last item be ticked when it's ready for collection?

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2023
bookholla:
Good Day Everyone,
Please I will like to know what to look out for on the Tracking portal for when ones passport is ready...
On the tracking portal it's still on production in process... Will the last item be ticked when it's ready for collection?

Thanks

I captured February and got mine August ending.

So Maybe June will be somewhere around Nov or December
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2023
Trustingod777:

Go back next year unless they hasten the process but I just doubt.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Oh really. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2023
bookholla:
Good Day Everyone,

Thanks
Is a renewal letter necessary?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Trustingod777:

Boycott Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2023
Any May DIY Festac?have you collected?my status is still showing AA.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MTFindout(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Does anyone have an idea of the price one can get a notary stamp on the guarantor's form at the High Court, Ikeja?

I went there today I was told I can not get the notary stamp on the guarantors form without the guarantor...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TemmyEmmanuel: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
It is usually #250 max #500 if your guarantor show face. But you know naija now, if you insist that guarantor is busy or far away expect them to charge you 2k max 3k. Don't do with road side people and if you must still between that 2k to 3k insist they get the receipt for the payment for you. Speak like you know the process but the condition has limit you.
MTFindout:
Does anyone have an idea of the price one can get a notary stamp on the guarantor's form at the High Court, Ikeja?

I went there today I was told I can not get the notary stamp on the guarantors form without the guarantor...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
MTFindout:

Try High Court of Lagos State, Igbosere Road. It costs only ₦500.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akano5(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
oladayo7491:
To avoid costly errors in your data, try to use a computer.

Wahala for who no get computer or laptop
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Also, for renewal, is capturing done?
The thing is I'm trying to renew for people that won't be available till December (DIY), can the parent just go there and present the application details
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Saanapay dey tell me say my card details no correct.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
kumbhuru:
Saanapay dey tell me say my card details no correct.
Ensure the name you are filling tallies with name you used to get your card. Confirm the card numbers too

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.