Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! (1898 Views)

How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria / We Now Buy Plantain In Large Quantity / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by JOSCO7720: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Good day nairalanders! Early dis year, I wrote an article tittled oppotunity unlimited. As an agricprenuer with robust experiences coupled with approachable dispositn base on genuine economic interactn of which in providing quantitative and qualitative agricultural produces to exporters, industries and both small and large scale businessmen and women. It is however imperative to inform every serious minded agricultural produces buyers that "LARGE QUANTITY OF PLANTAIN" are available for sales @ very affordable price. Many might be thinking how to transport it to their factory,Never borda! Arrangement has been put in place to transport it to your locatn without sweat. There are benefits associated with purchasing large quantity of plantain from me. (1) All the charges being exposed to by market men and women in Ketu and Mile 12 markets will be eliminated. Just to mention but a few. Therefore, any serious industry that want to take its business transaction to the next level should mail me on how to fastrack the deal:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Note: only serious buyers not time waster ;DGood day nairalanders! Early dis year, I wrote an article tittled oppotunity unlimited. As an agricprenuer with robust experiences coupled with approachable dispositn base on genuine economic interactn of which in providing quantitative and qualitative agricultural produces to exporters, industries and both small and large scale businessmen and women. It is however imperative to inform every serious minded agricultural produces buyers that "LARGE QUANTITY OF PLANTAIN" are available for sales @ very affordable price. Many might be thinking how to transport it to their factory,Never borda! Arrangement has been put in place to transport it to your locatn without sweat. There are benefits associated with purchasing large quantity of plantain from me. (1) All the charges being exposed to by market men and women in Ketu and Mile 12 markets will be eliminated. Just to mention but a few. Therefore, any serious industry that want to take its business transaction to the next level should mail me on how to fastrack the deal:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Note: only serious buyers not time waster
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by JOSCO7720: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Good day nairalanders! Early dis year, I wrote an article tittled oppotunity unlimited. As an agricprenuer with robust experiences coupled with approachable dispositn base on genuine economic interactn of which in providing quantitative and qualitative agricultural produces to exporters, industries and both small and large scale businessmen and women. It is however imperative to inform every serious minded agricultural produces buyers that "LARGE QUANTITY OF PLANTAIN" are available for sales @ very affordable price. Many might be thinking how to transport it to their factory,Never borda! Arrangement has been put in place to transport it to your locatn without sweat. There are benefits associated with purchasing large quantity of plantain from me. (1) All the charges being exposed to by market men and women in Ketu and Mile 12 markets will be eliminated. Just to mention but a few. Therefore, any serious industry that want to take its business transaction to the next level should mail me on how to fastrack the deal:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Note: only serious buyers not time waster[/quote]
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by JOSCO7720: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Good day nairalanders! Early dis year, I wrote an article tittled oppotunity unlimited. As an agricprenuer with robust experiences coupled with approachable dispositn base on genuine economic interactn of which in providing quantitative and qualitative agricultural produces to exporters, industries and both small and large scale businessmen and women. It is however imperative to inform every serious minded agricultural produces buyers that "LARGE QUANTITY OF PLANTAIN" are available for sales @ very affordable price. Many might be thinking how to transport it to their factory,Never borda! Arrangement has been put in place to transport it to your locatn without sweat. There are benefits associated with purchasing large quantity of plantain from me. (1) All the charges being exposed to by market men and women in Ketu and Mile 12 markets will be eliminated. Just to mention but a few. Therefore, any serious industry that want to take its business transaction to the next level should mail me on how to fastrack the deal:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Note: only serious buyers not time waster ;DGood day nairalanders! Early dis year, I wrote an article tittled oppotunity unlimited. As an agricprenuer with robust experiences coupled with approachable dispositn base on genuine economic interactn of which in providing quantitative and qualitative agricultural produces to exporters, industries and both small and large scale businessmen and women. It is however imperative to inform every serious minded agricultural produces buyers that "LARGE QUANTITY OF PLANTAIN" are available for sales @ very affordable price. Many might be thinking how to transport it to their factory,Never borda! Arrangement has been put in place to transport it to your locatn without sweat. There are benefits associated with purchasing large quantity of plantain from me. (1) All the charges being exposed to by market men and women in Ketu and Mile 12 markets will be eliminated. Just to mention but a few. Therefore, any serious industry that want to take its business transaction to the next level should mail me on how to fastrack the deal:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Note: only serious buyers not time waster[/quote]
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by jaydee87(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014
if I want to sell it will it be profitable for me after removing the cost of transportation and goods..
pls respond
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by JOSCO7720: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2014
Absolutely yes! Just mail me to fasttrack the deal. Tanx
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by JOSCO7720: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Good day nairalanders! Early dis year, I wrote an article tittled oppotunity unlimited. As an agricprenuer with robust experiences coupled with approachable dispositn base on genuine economic interactn of which in providing quantitative and qualitative agricultural produces to exporters, industries and both small and large scale businessmen and women. It is however imperative to inform every serious minded agricultural produces buyers that "LARGE QUANTITY OF PLANTAIN" are available for sales @ very affordable price. Many might be thinking how to transport it to their factory,Never borda! Arrangement has been put in place to transport it to your locatn without sweat. There are benefits associated with purchasing large quantity of plantain from me. (1) All the charges being exposed to by market men and women in Ketu and Mile 12 markets will be eliminated. Just to mention but a few. Therefore, any serious industry that want to take its business transaction to the next level should mail me on how to fastrack the deal:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Note: only serious buyers not time waster ;DGood day nairalanders! Early dis year, I wrote an article tittled oppotunity unlimited. As an agricprenuer with robust experiences coupled with approachable dispositn base on genuine economic interactn of which in providing quantitative and qualitative agricultural produces to exporters, industries and both small and large scale businessmen and women. It is however imperative to inform every serious minded agricultural produces buyers that "LARGE QUANTITY OF PLANTAIN" are available for sales @ very affordable price. Many might be thinking how to transport it to their factory,Never borda! Arrangement has been put in place to transport it to your locatn without sweat. There are benefits associated with purchasing large quantity of plantain from me. (1) All the charges being exposed to by market men and women in Ketu and Mile 12 markets will be eliminated. Just to mention but a few. Therefore, any serious industry that want to take its business transaction to the next level should mail me on how to fastrack the deal:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Note: only serious buyers not time waster[/quote]
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by world1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
JOSCO7720:
Good day nairalanders! Early dis year, I wrote an article tittled oppotunity unlimited. As an agricprenuer with robust experiences coupled with approachable dispositn base on genuine economic interactn of which in providing quantitative and qualitative agricultural produces to exporters, industries and both small and large scale businessmen and women. It is however imperative to inform every serious minded agricultural produces buyers that "LARGE QUANTITY OF PLANTAIN" are available for sales @ very affordable price. Many might be thinking how to transport it to their factory,Never borda! Arrangement has been put in place to transport it to your locatn without sweat. There are benefits associated with purchasing large quantity of plantain from me. (1) All the charges being exposed to by market men and women in Ketu and Mile 12 markets will be eliminated. Just to mention but a few. Therefore, any serious industry that want to take its business transaction to the next level should mail me on how to fastrack the deal:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Note: only serious buyers not time waster ;DGood day nairalanders! Early dis year, I wrote an article tittled oppotunity unlimited. As an agricprenuer with robust experiences coupled with approachable dispositn base on genuine economic interactn of which in providing quantitative and qualitative agricultural produces to exporters, industries and both small and large scale businessmen and women. It is however imperative to inform every serious minded agricultural produces buyers that "LARGE QUANTITY OF PLANTAIN" are available for sales @ very affordable price. Many might be thinking how to transport it to their factory,Never borda! Arrangement has been put in place to transport it to your locatn without sweat. There are benefits associated with purchasing large quantity of plantain from me. (1) All the charges being exposed to by market men and women in Ketu and Mile 12 markets will be eliminated. Just to mention but a few. Therefore, any serious industry that want to take its business transaction to the next level should mail me on how to fastrack the deal:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Note: only serious buyers not time waster
This is what we have been looking for we are based in ogun state and we buy in large quantity. Please where is your farm located?
We believe in action and pratical so contact us immediately or send you mobile number you can get mine number from my signature.
Looking forward to a profitable partnership.
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by JOSCO7720: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
world1:

This is what we have been looking for we are based in ogun state and we buy in large quantity. Please where is your farm located?
We believe in action and pratical so contact us immediately or send you mobile number you can get mine number from my signature.
Looking forward to a profitable partnership.
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by mayana(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
I have sent you a mail
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by Agrobased5050: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thanks for your timely response! check your inbox, i av replied to ur mail.
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by JOSCO7720: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Agrobased5050:
Thanks for your timely response! check your inbox, i av replied to ur mail.
Re: Buying Very Big Unriped Plantain In Large Quantity! by JOSCO7720: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2016
JOSCO7720:

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Mustard Seeds / Photos Of Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation / My Dominant Brown Layers Egg Production Increases From 37% To 87%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.