Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Where's My Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where's My Thread (628 Views)

Nairaland: I Have Never See Any Of My Thread On Front Page. Do I Deserve It? / thanks 4 derailing my thread / For Deleting And Closing My Thread On Islam Why Not Ban The Farking Quaran Since (2) (3) (4)

Where's My Thread by bountyhunter: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
i thought i created a thread on saturday only to come two days later and discover there's no thread...
mods took it down or what? did i offend anyone? broke any rules
what did i do?

*oboy naawaaooooo person no fit create a little for nl again?
Re: Where's My Thread by JEITO: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Omo your thread don enter one chance grin grin grin

#scamAlert
Re: Where's My Thread by bountyhunter: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin wetin happen na

JEITO:
Omo your thread don enter one chance grin grin grin

#scamAlert
Re: Where's My Thread by DeHero1: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Maybe it was posted on ur phone alone.
Re: Where's My Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
I deleted it because it broke nairaland's policy. If you want it back let me know and we can arrange payment. I would even put it on front page if you bargain well.
Re: Where's My Thread by JEITO: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
bountyhunter:
grin grin grin grin wetin happen na

so don't know we have a "knock off" nairaland with mods also? Dem don carry your thread go traffic the oda NL
Re: Where's My Thread by bountyhunter: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
charix:
I deleted it because it broke nairaland's policy. If you want it back let me know and we can arrange payment. I would even put it on front page if you bargain well.
heheheh funny dude... you took it down? hahahah you wish, you probably dont even know the thread im talking about, do ya?

Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth – America Travel Experts Speaks / Photos: His Experience With Iphone6 And Sefie Stick / Tears Of A Nigerian Youth

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8