Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

19 Year Old Girl Gets Married To 21 Year Old Boy And Says She Is Enjoying It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 19 Year Old Girl Gets Married To 21 Year Old Boy And Says She Is Enjoying It (3628 Views)

If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year Old Girl Gets Married To 21 Year Old Boy And Says She Is Enjoying It by fizyalasdair(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wow is this the power of love this is a really young couple....Do you think their marriage would last ? see more--http://baddonews..com/2014/10/19-year-old-girl-gets-married-to-21.html

Re: 19 Year Old Girl Gets Married To 21 Year Old Boy And Says She Is Enjoying It by valmunich(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wow

They look cute shaa

Buh why do I think something is fishy angry
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Gets Married To 21 Year Old Boy And Says She Is Enjoying It by Afrok(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
They look nice and am happy for them, well marriage is not only about being happy or enjoying the early stages but sustaining the happiness and enjoyments and finally ending it in happiness when the call of nature comes.

I wish them well...
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Gets Married To 21 Year Old Boy And Says She Is Enjoying It by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Move this to the general section. I don't know these nobodies.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Gets Married To 21 Year Old Boy And Says She Is Enjoying It by horzart(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2014
wink this is normal yap there is nothing wrong i also love that... Mine also, am 23 my babe mama 21 normal age of marriage.
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Gets Married To 21 Year Old Boy And Says She Is Enjoying It by bebe2(f): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
wats the news here??
Re: 19 Year Old Girl Gets Married To 21 Year Old Boy And Says She Is Enjoying It by luvlyqueen(f): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
hmmmm,early marriage can be nice but has lots of disadvantages

(1) (Reply)

"My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers / Nigerian Rapper Tattoo Biafran Logo On His Neck To Mark Biafra @50 / Bollywood Model And Dancer Daisy Shah In Hot Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.