Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (1198 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Cost Of Fencing In 2010! / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Fireson: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: . by uboma(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Your question lacks enough details for anyone to help you. What is the size of the plot of land? Where is the location of the land? To what level do you want the fencing to be, i.e how many coaches of blocks? and etc
Re: . by Fireson: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
uboma:
Your question lacks enough details for anyone to help you. What is the size of the plot of land? Where is the location of the land? To what level do you want the fencing to be, i.e how many coaches of blocks? and etc
That's pretty right , well !!! 60ft times 120 ft , fencing is in Lagos, a normal height , coaches of blocks that I have no idea sir..
Re: . by carbon1224(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Depends on the level of land and if it's not a swampy land but if it's a normal land and balanced one then it takes 2500blocks-40bags of cement and your workmanship including sand and stone.thats all.

So please do the costing.

Fireson:
PLEASE I'M IN DIASPORA AND IT SEEMS MOST CONTRACTORS ARE IN TO SCAM ME ..... COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE ESTIMATE FOR FENCING A PLOT OF LAND? GOD BLESS YOU !!
Re: . by Fireson: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
carbon1224:
Depends on the level of land and if it's not a swampy land but if it's a normal land and balanced one then it takes 2500blocks-40bags of cement and your workmanship including sand and stone.thats all.

So please do the costing.

Thank you so much sir !! cool
Re: . by Fireson: 9:36am On May 13, 2015
Ok , it has been utterly fenced and the building is now in progress !!! Thank you all and remain blessed. cool kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nicely Finished 3bedroon Flat @ Green Ville Estate, Off Badore Road Ajah (1year) / Hot Location House: This Duplex On Photos 4 Sale 37m Asking / A Must See: A Large Plot Of Land With 4 Bedroom Bungalow Setback For N10m!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.