Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land (19353 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Cost Of Fencing 2 Plot Of Land In Akure Ondo State Area ? / Cost Of Fencing In 2010! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by jumeks: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2008
Any builder in the house, please I need an estimate of fencing 2 standard plots of land.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by ajileko: 12:54am On Feb 28, 2008
It will cost you about 1.4million naira.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by menix(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2008
1.4 watin!!!!!1, Hmm. chairman pls dont discourage us o,
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by james1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2008
Hi.
It all depends on the contractor or company doing it.
It could be done for 500,000 or less.
Just talk to us at Estuary ventures.
jumejames@yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by ajileko: 12:17am On Mar 12, 2008
@ james1. If you can fence two standard plot of land for 500,000 naira. I dare you break it down on how you intend to do that.
- how many bag of cement will be used ?
- how many tons of sand ?
- how many tons of gravel/granite ?
- how many blocks ?
- Gates
- Workmanship
- Other expenses ?
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by Verycool: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2008
james1:

Hi.
It all depends on the contractor or company doing it.
It could be done for 500,000 or less.
Just talk to us at Estuary ventures.
jumejames@yahoo.com

Regards.

It's impossible, N500,000 or less to fence 2 plots of land? The contractor carrying out the project does not matter here, the bottom line is that, it is not just possible with that figure. it's a different thing if the poster decided to spend just that amount to secure the land.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by youngmill(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2008
james1 @

I'll like to seeĀ  the break down on how this can be achieved
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by ajileko: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ yanko. Please respect this forum and don't post unwanted garbage here. This discussion is on real property not the 419 crap that you are pushing. Please go get a job.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by Yink99(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2008
Just to reply this question on cost of fencing 2 plot of land.
I am fencing 2 plot of land and i've agreed for the builder to go ahead with the work. He quoted me 467,500.00 to complete the work including materials and workmanship. He promises to finish within 2 weeks. He is making the bricks himself and few days for it to dry.

yink99
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by ajileko: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2008
@ Yink99. Good for you. How high is the fence and is he using cement ? or lime water. Gate included, I suppose.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by Yink99(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2008
yes with cement and it's regular size fence in height. But without gate. Gate should not be much depending on style. Go to the site below and see a picture of the fence that's being built.

Go to http://www.aftec.com/photos_pictures_images_concrete_fence_wall_forming_system.php

(mine is the all gray in the second box of fence designs).

Yink99
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by abujabooks(f): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2008
@Yink99

How big is your 2 plots of land? Please post your builder's email and tel no. Alternatively, give him my email addy (abujabooks at gmail.com).

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by EKENEA(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2008
Yo can not give an estimate, first you have to know the type of soil, etc.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by beelala: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2008
yes with cement and it's regular size fence in height. But without gate. Gate should not be much depending on style. Go to the site below and see a picture of the fence that's being built.

Go to http://www.aftec.com/photos_pictures_images_concrete_fence_wall_forming_system.php

(mine is the all gray in the second box of fence designs).

Yink99

PLS CAN I AV UR BUILDER CONTACT INFO. I ALSO NEED 2 BUILD A FENCE/BUILDING!!!
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by jumeks: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hello Yink99

Can you please forward me your builder details to my mailbox jumekz@gmail.com

Many thanks
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by Yink99(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2008
I personally i'm very cautious in giving out his details until next week. If you can wait till then. I want to be totally satisfied with his work before I whole heartedly recommend his work. Hope you understand. He said he will finish the work in about 10 days. He is very confident I will be satisfied with the project. l will report to you back then.

yink99
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by jumeks: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2008
Yink99, thank you I will wait till then.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by Kaestro(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2008
It appears nairalanders have struck gold,should this builder actual complete this project at the proposed cost.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by james1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2008
Hello everyone.
I deliberately delayed response to Ajileko's question so,other people could
see the edge that this queston is lacking.
Thanks, yink99 for putting him through:has anyone heared about one contruction
company laying bare it ideas for the competition to gloat?
The answer invariably is a firm and resounding no!.
I could go on and on.but i sence there is no need for that.
We at Estuary are open people who don't mind sharig ideas;if that will
make for better economic,envinronment and community relations.
Not to forget,we have land,houses and cars for sale.just make the next
move to contact us and be rest assured of a mind-blowing bargain.
We have a porche jeep(full option)for sale. fresh from Germany.
In excellent shape.almost new.
Price:7.8millon against 9-11m in other markets.
Pls call James 08055638643 or 08054601115.

Best Regards.
James: for Estuary ventures Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by ajileko: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2008
What is this nonsense. Now you sell automobile, Jack of all trade
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by megastu(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2008
Guys, After paying for a land and getting family receipt, what are the next stages.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by bluehorizo(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2008
I cannot remember the actual figure i spent on building my fence but i remember that the gate cost me 120k and the 4 fences are of 11 coaches and built on a plot of land.

@Megastu

Ask your lawyer to help perfect the document [b]ASAP [/b]before you start anything on the land because those omo oniles are dubious especially those ones at Ikorodu.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by ololade34(f): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2008
megastu:

Guys, After paying for a land and getting family receipt, what are the next stages.

The next stage i'll say would be to do the land survey
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by ololade34(f): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2008
I don't mean to be pessimistic but i don't know how 2 plots of land could be fenced for such a low amount, roughly about 7000 blocks would be needed (depending on how many coaches, it could be more or less), that alone is N840,000 (blocks at the rate of N120), there's still sand, gravel/granite, iron, planks, cement to be bought, lets not forget labour fees for iron bender, carpenter and bricklayer. But it's possible though to use that amount to secure the land, you buy whatever amount of material than can be bought.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by Teejay07(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2008
ololade,

ur figure for blocks appear to be on the high side. Given the standard 60 by 120 plot u would need between 2500 - 3000 at the most. This depends on ur gatesize.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by ololade34(f): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2008
Teejay07:

ololade,

your figure for blocks appear to be on the high side. Given the standard 60 by 120 plot u would need between 2500 - 3000 at the most. This depends on your gatesize.

It could be less as you've suggested, the figure is for 12 coaches, for the 2 plot, extra block would be needed, assuming gate won't be needed for one of the plot, so the front will need to be fenced off.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by james1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2008
ajileko,how are you?
I only noticed today that you it was that wanted to fence Jumeks land for 1.4m.intresting!
Little wonder you were so mad at me.did you have any idea how wrong you were?
I honestly think you are full of SHIT,and i candidly believe you need to grow up and link up.
I can assist you at that.however what i fear is,you won't want to leave me alone once you
look up my number in any other posting of mine.i did like to help you,if you ever have the guts to call me which will require the courage of ten bulls.i will help you grow up,link up and
be a real businessman.
Ever read Dangote's story?no business was too small or challenging for him,today he heads a trully Nigerian conglomerate!think right man and associate with the right kind of persons.it can only be to your advantage!
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by youngmill(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ james1
That is so uncall for,we are all adult and people agreed and disagreed.
I also don't believe it can be achieved for that amount,and am talking
from experience.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by ajileko: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ james1
I don't really need to say any further, you've exposed yourself and the type of person you are. All that we are requesting is for you to break it down for us how you can fence two plots for 500, 000 naira. Nobody is saying it can not be done, all we want is how it can be done. Remember, we've all engaged on several projects and have gained valuable experience and have shared those here on nairaland forum. If you must know, my one plot of land cost me 660,000 naira last year to fence including gate. (11 coaches)
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by youngmill(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2008
@yink99
How far, did the builder manage to complete for the quoted price.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by Apollonio: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ Ajileko and all other experienced builders here,
If you come back to this thread by chance, please drop your email address for me at sharkopollo@gmail.com
I need some advise on this fencing stuff.We might do some business afterwards.
Thanking you all.
Re: Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land by naijacann: 2:12am On Dec 02, 2009
@ajileko
You're absolutely dead on and correct on your 1.4m naira quote.
I just fenced my 2 plots ( 100 by 100 dimension) in owerri and it cost
me about 1.5million, including the 250k my builder charged me. It was
9 couches after DPC. My gate cost me around 50k and i so love its greenish to black colour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Follow Me To Thank God / Pop Design / Screeding At Better Price / Nigerians To Own Houses For N1.5m Soon - Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.