Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

A Cry From A Northerner: Oh God, Why Always The North? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cry From A Northerner: Oh God, Why Always The North? (714 Views)

Must A Northerner Emerged As President Come 2015 To End BOKO HARAM? / Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? / Oh God, Make My Friends Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cry From A Northerner: Oh God, Why Always The North? by Akpan107(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Why always the North? 2014-10-27 18:25 I didn't chose where I belong but God did
it for a purpose, otherwise I could have
chose to be in the East, West or South but
not in the North. Since in the era before
Christ, most of the trouble and wars
recorded in the Bible histories came from the North. Consider our world today, most
of the countries having conflict suffer it
from the Northern part. Why always the
North then? Does it means the North is a
cursed land without blessings or God is
angry with the inhabitant of the North? Also read: Jonathan urged to declare 'total war' on Boko Haram The problem of Iraq is from the North,
that of Mali is from the North, Sudanese
problem started from the North, the Boko
Haram here is from the North and is
affecting the Northern Cameroon. Why
the North, lets pray for the North. The southern and eastern part are busy
showing the world their achievement by
inviting either the President, his deputy,
Senate President or Speaker house of
Reps for commissioning their achieved
project but it is a pity and sorry for the Northerners all their shares have been
spent on the security issue but the
matter remain as no one attend to it. "Can anything good come from
Nazareth?" if we the Northerners cant
handle and develop a single state, why
the federation? God is the one holding
power in his hand and the ability to lead
to anyone He wishes. Northerners lets develop our state first before we think of
the federation. If the power is not in the
hand of a Northerner particularly islam,
my country ll loose its peace, why always
the North? Look, Polio the North, poverty
the North, poor education and desertification the North, oh God why
always the North?
Re: A Cry From A Northerner: Oh God, Why Always The North? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
What a myopic way of reasoning.
Re: A Cry From A Northerner: Oh God, Why Always The North? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Idrismusty97:
What a myopic way of reasoning.

Should he expand his way of reasoning to cover Middle-belt as well,cos they are having the same problems of AIDS, ogogoro-drinking, Police and Security work and poverty.. but no Almijiris and Boko Haram,
Re: A Cry From A Northerner: Oh God, Why Always The North? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
voltron:

Should he expand his way of reasoning to cover Middle-belt as well,cos they are having the same problems of AIDS, ogogoro-drinking, Police and Security work and poverty.. but no Almijiris and Boko Haram,
He is talking about the world not only Nigeria. Read! It is really a childish myopic way of reasoning. And oh! Considering Nigeria he shouldn't add the South because they are living in heaven. He should have focus on Nigeria alone...Give me 10 problems of the "North" all over the world and i will give you 20 problems emanating from the south.
Re: A Cry From A Northerner: Oh God, Why Always The North? by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
How about south sudan
Re: A Cry From A Northerner: Oh God, Why Always The North? by Akpan107(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
AbdulAdam56:
How about south sudan
The problem originate from North Sudan.
Re: A Cry From A Northerner: Oh God, Why Always The North? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Akpan107:
The problem originate from North Sudan.
The problem originated from North Sudan yet the South is one of the most poorest impoverished country in Africa and the world! Despite sitting on numerous oil reserves way better than the North. North Sudan told the Dinka and nuer tribes to start a civil war abi? If Biafra succeeded in separating from Nigeria and they remained in poverty you would blame the north abi? And if Biafra become more successful than the North you would still blame the North. You need to enlightened yourself about the history of the South Sudan civil war...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sudanese_Civil_War

(1) (Reply)

10 Mind-blowing Facts You Won’t Believe Are True / 5 Ways To Attract Financial Prosperity In 2015 / Fire Outbreak At Sabon Gari Market,zaria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.