Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Need Your Opinion And Advice On This - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Need Your Opinion And Advice On This (2320 Views)

In Need Of Advice On Proper Dog Meal!! / Need Help And Advice On Impending Puppy Importation / Honest Opinion And Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello Pet lovers of Nairaland,I need your candid opinion and advice on what I'm going to say below:

I am thinking of importing a new dog(s),and after my search on other breeders apart from my own usual supplier..I have narrowed down my decision to these two options:

1). Importing a young adult male and female white Caucasian dogs,both are champion bloodline and really suites my budget.[8600]

2). Importing a pregnant female red Tibetan Mastiff with great features,champion bloodline too [9500]

I attached photos too
Male and female white caucasian

Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
The mastiff

Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by chucky234(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2014
The white dog in the second pic is either Great Pyrenee or Kuvacz from Hungary but certainly not Caucasian Ovchaka.
I think importing the Caucasian will be a far better choice business wise as their offsprings will be affordable to prospective customers, if you can take the bold step and sale each pup at 100k then the pregnant red Tibetan Mastiff will do the magic.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Apitch(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2014
I don't understand the unit of the 8600 n 9500 are they the price as I suspected and which currency
Fear dey my body already as I did some conversions. I await ur responds fa

1 Like

Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by xanadu101(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Apitch:
I don't understand the unit of the 8600 n 9500 are they the price as I suspected and which currency
ME TOO OOO. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT FIGURE. I WAS GETTING MORE THAN 1M FOR A DOG?
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
chucky234:
The white dog in the second pic is either Great Pyrenee or Kuvacz from Hungary but certainly not Caucasian Ovchaka.
I think importing the Caucasian will be a far better choice business wise as their offsprings will be affordable to prospective customers, if you can take the bold step and sale each pup at 100k then the pregnant red Tibetan Mastiff will do the magic.

Actually sir it is a white Caucasian not a kuvacz or great pyrenee,I have seen her certificates

Thanks for the advice..I'm also considering alaskan malmutes and new found land
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Apitch:

US dollars
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
xanadu101:

ME TOO OOO. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT FIGURE. I WAS GETTING MORE THAN 1M FOR A DOG?

US DOLLARS
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Zammy123(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Susanifarms:
Hello Pet lovers of Nairaland,I need your candid opinion and advice on what I'm going to say below:

I am thinking of importing a new dog(s),and after my search on other breeders apart from my own usual supplier..I have narrowed down my decision to these two options:

1). Importing a young adult male and female white Caucasian dogs,both are champion bloodline and really suites my budget.[8600]

2). Importing a pregnant female red Tibetan Mastiff with great features,champion bloodline too [9500]

I attached photos too
Male and female white caucasian
How much is d male and female caucasians in naira?
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Ezemu(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
All the dogs you are looking to import do better in very cold weather.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Prodeegee(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ezemu:

Exactly!!! And importing a dog with somuch weight...we're talking of over 2million per dog. Moreover, tibetan mastiffs sell for 1m per puppy in Abuja. Consider. Hw many people will patronize u?except u want to spoil market and sell for 100k
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Ezemu:

My farm is located in barkallahu
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Prodeegee:

Exactly!!! And importing a dog with somuch weight...we're talking of over 2million per dog. Moreover, tibetan mastiffs sell for 1m per puppy in Abuja. Consider. Hw many people will patronize u?except u want to spoil market and sell for 100k

I already imported her few weeks ago,you as breeder should know the brain behind importing any pregnant dog is getting assured bookings and deposits in advance for the pups...anyway there are just two of her pups left...
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Prodeegee(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Bro...Adonbilivyu. Sorry.

Post pictures of the dog here in naija.
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by arcbay(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2014
Susanifarms:

I already imported her few weeks ago,you as breeder should know the brain behind importing any pregnant dog is getting assured bookings and deposits in advance for the pups...anyway there are just two of her pups left...

Post Pictures of the said dog!!!
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2014
Prodeegee:
Bro...Adonbilivyu. Sorry.

Post pictures of the dog here in naija.

I was expecting this.

Although I didn't want to take photos of her until her pups have grown of age but I my desire to prove myself right is greater.
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2014
arcbay:

Post Pictures of the said dog!!!

Arc bay! !!!!
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2014
domin gardama ne a kan mutane

For doubting thomases #lol

Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Prodeegee(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2014
Susanifarms:

I was expecting this.

Although I didn't want to take photos of her until her pups have grown of age but I my desire to prove myself right is greater.

Lol
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Prodeegee(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2014
And you said u imported ds dog when?
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2014
Prodeegee:
And you said u imported ds dog when?

A week after I made this post
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by arcbay(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Susanifarms:
domin gardama ne a kan mutane

For doubting thomases #lol

Nice one bro...Not judging o, but if about 2M was spent in bringing in this dog, I was expecting a more attractive and conducive environ....
Anyways, its none of my biz...How much are the pups going for? You said you have 2 left I reckon?

1 Like

Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2014
arcbay:

Nice one bro...Not judging o, but if about 2M was spent in bringing in this dog, I was expecting a more attractive and conducive environ....
Anyways, its none of my biz...How much are the pups going for? You said you have 2 left I reckon?

My wife insisted I keep her in the farm with others,, farm is actually a little bit far from my house..We are renovating that's why it's like that but I assure you its clean.

Started at 560,000 ,the price increases every week as they grow{dunno if you can understand why without me explaining}

That's why just two are left unpaid for
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Gaddem. Things dey happen. Ordinary dog puppy, 1million naira. For this Nigeria.
Re: Need Your Opinion And Advice On This by Susanifarms(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2014
BoboYekini:
Gaddem. Things dey happen. Ordinary dog puppy, 1million naira. For this Nigeria.

Just a pup left

(1) (Reply)

5weeks Old Boerboel Pups For Sale, Pics! / Which Dog Is More Easy To Start And Profitable For Dog Breeding Business . / This Dog Barks And Pursue Me Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.