Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Photos: Happy Birthday To My Sister & Beautiful Blog Reader, Princess Damilola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Happy Birthday To My Sister & Beautiful Blog Reader, Princess Damilola (1265 Views)

Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” / Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / [PHOTOS] HAPPY COUPLE: 2face & Annie Idibia Rocks Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Happy Birthday To My Sister & Beautiful Blog Reader, Princess Damilola by satinosdiary: 5:17am On Oct 28, 2014
My very own princess is a year older today.. Cant believe how you just grew soo fast and already taller than me. Words cant explain how happy and Grateful I am to God for keeping you safe and sound. I am soo proud of you. Just check out our pretty Number 1 blog reader Princess Damilola. She is a Student of the University of Lagos, Accounting Department

Happy Birthday my Darling...Wishing you all the best things in life..lots of love ..
Guys its a day of love so if you are one of those eyeing her in secret now is the time to open up

Today is her day so I decided to load my blog with her photos
See more and more photos of the birthday girl : http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/10/photos-happy-birthday-to-my-sister.html

Re: Photos: Happy Birthday To My Sister & Beautiful Blog Reader, Princess Damilola by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Photos: Happy Birthday To My Sister & Beautiful Blog Reader, Princess Damilola by pretydiva(f): 5:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Dis ur sister don reach 15 yrs ni? Anyways hbd 2 her....
Re: Photos: Happy Birthday To My Sister & Beautiful Blog Reader, Princess Damilola by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Give her my maail address to contact me...
Re: Photos: Happy Birthday To My Sister & Beautiful Blog Reader, Princess Damilola by YungwizzzyPt7: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2014
keep teen age girls away from yungwizzzy
Re: Photos: Happy Birthday To My Sister & Beautiful Blog Reader, Princess Damilola by englishmart(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2014
She looks 13. How old is she?

(1) (Reply)

There’s More Sexual Abuse In The Banks Than In Nollywood— Bayray Mcnwizu / KATE HENSHAW: We Hope You Don't Come Crying! / “A Relationship Is More Interesting If You Can F**K Well” Says Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.