Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds (33881 Views)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Nike Oshinowo Is Pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 28, 2014
englishmart:
Nike? Who is Nike ?
Is she the CEO of Nike footballing kits
. Lmao! Nope!
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2014
englishmart:
Nike? Who is Nike ?

Nike is a Yoruba name....and the name of a sportswear company.....and the name of a Greek Goddess.(Nike, the Goddess of Victory).
(Sportswear company was named after the goddess....the ancient Greek one,not the Nigerian one wink)

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Gorgeous58(f): 6:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Nice
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Ishilove: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2014
The lady is being very honest. White is supposed to be a symbol of chastity/purity/virginity, so traditionally the white gown is supposed to proclaim the lady as untouched and untainted. The fact that she didn't wear a white wedding gown shows she understands the symbol of that colour.

It amuses me when I see some pregnant women getting married in white wedding gowns. What obtains these days is actually a mockery of the symbolic colour of white.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by zappyj(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2014
She is thick n beautiful, blackbeauty! grin
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by udemedia: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2014

Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Even with make up.........na wa ooo. dem still no try. kai.
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by eleko1: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by radiant3(f): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Happy married life !
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by ballydan37: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Mr richard we ar talkin abt wedin nd u ar bringin politice nd sentiment into dis..- tink u ar also among d people d bible warns us against also....
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Who she be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by priscaoge(f): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2014
Beautiful girl!!! Happy married Life.
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Oyeneku3: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2014
WTF is wrong with these mods? undecided
Are they competing for "the most stewpid mod of the year?"..

T.F. whoever brought this to Front page
Kabiyesi must hear this...
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Oyeneku3: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Ishilove:
The lady is being very honest. White is supposed to be a symbol of chastity/purity/virginity, so traditionally the white gown is supposed to proclaim the lady as untouched and untainted. The fact that she didn't wear a white wedding gown shows she understands the symbol of that colour.

It amuses me when I see some pregnant women getting married in white wedding gowns. What obtains these days is actually a mockery of the symbolic colour of white.
Word#
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Revolva(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2014
how dis one take make the price of garri reduce for market
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by maly: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2014
Na new stye ni ooo
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Gloria3389(f): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2014
abegi....wetin concern us..
and besides who's oshimowo??

Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Gsilk(f): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2014
I believe she already has a child..
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by InvertedHammer: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2014
Ishilove:

White is for purity...

And black is for what? Tainted?

Get your head off your u_know_what.

Hey ladies...wear whatever colour you want.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Crispels(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
STC.......seconded......

I dnt know them sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Oga seun mods and bringing of rbish and irrelevant topics to frt pG. D-I-G-O)

Why the picture Stop using the Bible and christianity to promote your jonathan,Am a christian and this is uncalled for, Its so annoying how you people would do anything to show ur love for Jonathan,Nonsense!!!
No respect for the Bible again,Jonathan and his goons like you has successfully divided this country along ethno religious lines, and morons like you keep propagating such nonsense!!! Stupid cunt!
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by pepperoni(f): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2014
Guess who's back? it's Pepperoni Y'l.... Congrats babe!
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Ishilove: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2014
InvertedHammer:

White is for purity...

And black is for what? Tainted?

Get your head off your u_know_what.

Hey ladies...wear whatever colour you want.
Stop spewing crap about what you don't understand. And FYI, you are the one who needs to get his head out of his asss . It seems it is rammed in way too deep. wink
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Peejayybold(f): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2014
;DThe girl fine small shaa
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by HopeAlive14(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Happy Married Life. You look fabulous.
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by bibi4279(f): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Happy Married Life to dem. smiley
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by kayalla(f): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2014
how she use be step daughter when them resemble like this?
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by todayguest(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=bushdoc9919 post=27511718]

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_wedding#History_of_the_white_dress] thanks for the link.
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by benELOHIM7(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
ode oshi...so u dont know she owns nikelodeon
englishmart:
Nike? Who is Nike ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by Orikinla(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
WOW!
She is one of the most beautiful women in the world today.
Odikwa biriuful o. grin
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by hollandis(f): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nice pix,but she needs to work out her arms,they are twice of my left leg lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by thorpido(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
And where is Nike Oshinowo in all this?
Re: Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds by TV01(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
If it's the brides "proper" mother in the pictures, should she not be accorded rightful honour at her daughters wedding? In fact, mentioning a step-mother dishonours the bride and her mother - unless that's what she asked for? I don't rightly know any of the players here, just saying.

The bride & groom look very happy. HML to them.

TV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC / Korede Bello Pictured With DonJazzy's Mother / Flavour Mobbed In Acharalayout Enugu (Pics+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.