Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Potty Mouthed Princesses: Viral Video Of Minors Cursing Causes Controversy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Potty Mouthed Princesses: Viral Video Of Minors Cursing Causes Controversy (777 Views)

Photo Of Stella Damasus And Younger Actress Causes Controversy / Yvonne Nelson’s body revealing dress Causes Controversy(photo) / Amber Rose Causes Controversy In Ghana By Tweeting Photos Of Deprived Ghanaians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Potty Mouthed Princesses: Viral Video Of Minors Cursing Causes Controversy by sylviasilifah(f): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2014
A campaign created by a t-shirt company, FCKH8 is causing a lot controversy online due to its use of minors in an advert that uses a lot of profanity. The video features girls between the ages of 8 to 13 dressed as princesses, dropping f-bombs to draw attention to gender injustice and inequality.

First they each pose as a pretty princess. Then a little girl shouts “What the f*ck? I’m not some pretty f*ckin’ helpless princess in distress. I’m pretty f*ckin’ powerful and ready for success!”

“What is more offensive?” the girls ask in the video. “A little girl saying ‘f*ck’ or the f**king unequal and sexist way society treats girls and women?”

The video even features a boy dressed in a princess gown to further punctuate that “when you tell boys not to act like a girl, it’s because you think it’s bad to be a girl.”

see video here http://www.360nobs.com/2014/10/potty-mouthed-princesses-viral-video-of-minors-cursing-causes-controversy/#mZZiTxzwg29kAQUk.99

(1) (Reply)

Today’s Music Is Evil– Terry G / OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday!!! / I Am Not A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.