Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers (11039 Views)

Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn / FG Grants Infrastructure Companies 7 Years Tax Holiday - / Energy Firms Owe Nigerian Banks N2.6trn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by justitiaomnibus(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Good policy direction. It encourages investors to stya put and keep doing business when they know that the govt. Is considerate and rational.

It benefits the economy too.

You can't stiffle investors With taxes All the time and expect that they won't go else where with their investment.

2 Likes

Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by cacmatters(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2014
I am 100% sure that 50% of the companies granted waivers are 70% owned by our ogas at the Top.

2 Likes

Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Youngzedd(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Okay.

Waiting for outcome.

Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Youngzedd(m): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
GEJ till ..........?

Psalm 1 vs 1
1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,

1 Like

Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Youngzedd:

Psalm 1 vs 1
1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
So what did u get frm that scripture?
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by dotna(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Sector in need of serious emergency fund
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2014
It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies
we r sold.......Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to
their friends. We pay for the light that was not
supplied.

1 Like

Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2014
I no understand anytin for here sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Youngzedd(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

So what did u get frm that scripture?

Everything is clear there or are you a learner
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Gej till I leave this world
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by olojaoke1(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Sycluxxx:
That moment when you are on front page but dont know what to type undecided undecided

anybody who is willing to be the second to comment.please wait for the next front page topic cheesy cheesy

.and. Those: saying sily topic makes frontpage these days.i think you should start creating silly topics as well undecided.

Am still wondering how i am commenting because my phone screen is blind undecided

YOU DRAGGED A LAUGH FROM MY HEART
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2014
Youngzedd:

Everything is clear there or are you a learner

Lols thought u dnt get it so that I Will explain more
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by anonimi: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Now this is a good waiver for improved electricity, industrial output and more importantly EMPLOYMENT for our teeming youths.
Quite unlike the waivers granted by previous federal administrations for finished consumer goods.
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by anonimi: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2014
abbccc:
Politicians bought those coys through their clowns and now funding their coys with tax payers money...I don't know what these people take the masses for ? MAY GOD HELP THE ENTIRE SOCIETY....

The masses are FOOLS if we don't realise the impact on economic GROWTH and subsequent increased tax revenue down the line for states & LGAs to provide basic modern amenities of TAP water, education, health & FEEDER roads.
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Jayses(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2014
owk
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by KingMswati: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2014
GEJ Till 2019!

1 Like

Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by gabicon: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2014
This private investors can't run these companies as a result of decay, debt, and non profitability. FG was surpose to standardise the sector and remove all the Bottleneck's before privatisation or better still grant a time bound licence to investors with tax breaks on importation. I really don't understand why privatisation doesn't work in Nigeria.
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by vicadex07(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Mdrill:
Nairalanders! Today is my birthday. Please come celebrate with me!

Happy birthday...where is the address
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Gorgeous58(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Good to know.
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by thaoriginator: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Sycluxxx:
That moment when you are on front page but dont know what to type undecided undecided

anybody who is willing to be the second to comment.please wait for the next front page topic cheesy cheesy

.and. Those: saying sily topic makes frontpage these days.i think you should start creating silly topics as well undecided.

Am still wondering how i am commenting because my phone screen is blind undecided

wat is dis nigga saying?
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by erico2k2(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
cacmatters:
I am 100% sure that 50% of the companies granted waivers are 70% owned by our ogas at the Top.
even though , its still what we need they are importing. If the waivers where given to you would you have the money to import 1 billion naira worth of equipment?
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by erico2k2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
gabicon:
This private investors can't run these companies as a result of decay, debt, and non profitability. FG was surpose to standardise the sector and remove all the Bottleneck's before privatisation or better still grant a time bound licence to investors with tax breaks on importation. I really don't understand why privatisation doesn't work in Nigeria.
Cos of 2much greed, people will kill ur company B4 it takes off
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by erico2k2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dahkogrin007:
supplied.
A Journey of a life time begins with one foot step,
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by erico2k2(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Wait!.... How does this benefit the common man
It means U will soon have pre paid metre by force, so no light no pay, that will force the electric companies to invest more to supply you power for them to make money

1 Like

Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by masseratti: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sunnycliff:
Is This a right policy directive? will it increase The standard of living of The society, with such a Great amount of waiver!
I seriously do not understand this,Gej refused to sell to edo state government and onado,only for him to turn around and give waivers,waivers is what made Dangote,coscharis rich a lot of Nigerian billionaires enjoy waiver from the north south east and west,we the common people do not enjoy these waivers but the rich,we can't develop this way,if they are not capable why was the firm sold to them?
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
abbccc:
Politicians bought those coys through their clowns and now funding their coys with tax payers money...I don't know what these people take the masses for ? MAY GOD HELP THE ENTIRE SOCIETY....
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by SeverusSnape(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
erico2k2:

It means U will soon have pre paid metre by force, so no light no pay, that will force the electric companies to invest more to supply you power for them to make money
Oh!... I get. But they'll charge too much.
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Boboedom: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Technocrats mis-advising the Finance inorder to enrich themselves since 1900.
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2015
They take the masses for f00ls...
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
...and boy ain't they right?
Re: FG Grants Energy Firms N20bn Waivers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dahkogrin007:
supplied.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Gives Customer Smart Phone For Opening Sterling Plus Account: Pics / 5 Money Lessons You Can Learn From Your Friends Who Are Broke / "800,000 Firms Have Never Paid Taxes In Nigeria" - Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.