Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Things I Do That Can Make You Live Longer On Earth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things I Do That Can Make You Live Longer On Earth (436 Views)

Do You Live In Ebonyi/kaduna? / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / Things Sleep Can Make You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things I Do That Can Make You Live Longer On Earth by Love2sing: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Things I Do That Can Make You Live Longer On Earth
--------------- ------------
I love coming late to an occasion because I always think in my mind that other people will come late too, which always turns out to be true, I call it African Time. I flash people with private number.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/things-i-do-that-can-make-you-live.html?m=1
Re: Things I Do That Can Make You Live Longer On Earth by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2014
post the damn thing here or don't post all
Re: Things I Do That Can Make You Live Longer On Earth by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Na wah oo. All these bloggers sef. Na so market bad ni?
Re: Things I Do That Can Make You Live Longer On Earth by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2014
Things I Do That Can Make You Live
Longer On Earth I love coming late to an occasion because I always
think in my mind that other people will come late
too, which always turns out to true, I call it African
Time. I flash people's with private number. I am
very loud especially when I'm talking on phone. I
wear sun glasses at night. I run in the rain even though I am already wet. I answer questions with
questions. I always end almost all my words, if not
all, with 'o'. I call every old family friend, uncle, or
auntie. If I go to Benin Republic or Dubai for one
week, I always come back with an American or
British accent. My parents like to sew uniformed outfits for me and my brothers for special
occasions like Christmas day. I enjoy crushing
chicken bones and fish bones. My Mum forces me
to eat even when I am not hungry and when I'm
sick. I love to invite people to a party someone else
invited me to. If you are not progressing in your business, I don't believe it's natural, there must be
some people from your village using your picture
as hand fan. My Mother always reminds me she
carried my pregnancy for nine months when I
refuse to go message for her. I see you awake in
the morning and ask you; Have you woken up? These are what makes me a Nigerian. cheesy grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

D’banj , Don Jazzy Back Again? / Pension Fund Contribution (Right Or Wrong) / What Exactly Is Eye Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.