Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ex-nigeria Coach Stephen Keshi Vows He Can Win Nations Cup With Ghana - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-nigeria Coach Stephen Keshi Vows He Can Win Nations Cup With Ghana (448 Views)

List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-nigeria Coach Stephen Keshi Vows He Can Win Nations Cup With Ghana by hayzed2: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi has vowed to win
next year’s Africa Cup of Nations with the Black
Stars despite been ruled out of the coaching job.
Keshi has expressed his ‘dream’ desire to manage the
Black Stars after he left his post with the Super
Eagles.
The interest of the 52-year-old however appears to
have been dashed after the Ghana FA concluded
interviews for short-listed applicants.
But in the midst of the growing impossibility of
coaching the African side, he has revealed his
ambitions of winning the elusive title with the Black
Stars.
“Of course if I get the chance to coach the team, the
target will be the Africa Cup of Nations, he said
“The country has not won the title in a long time and I
know Ghanaians are desirous of winning the cup.
“But like I said, we have to look at getting the job
first. I want to coach the team if the opportunity is
there.”
The ex-Mali coach guided Nigeria to win the 2013
Africa Cup of Nations held in South Africa.
Re: Ex-nigeria Coach Stephen Keshi Vows He Can Win Nations Cup With Ghana by hayzed2: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Ex-nigeria Coach Stephen Keshi Vows He Can Win Nations Cup With Ghana by stano2(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2014
hmmm, someone is seriously looking for job

(1) (Reply)

Any Genius Punter Here / Musa And Enyeama Named For Glo-caf Awards / Game Of Soccer Always Incredible!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.