Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Are You A Website Or Domain Flipper Or Do You Know Anyone Into It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Website Or Domain Flipper Or Do You Know Anyone Into It? (935 Views)

How To Attract More Than 1 Million Unique Visitors To Your Website Or Blog / Self Adhesive Vinyl: Know Anyone that can Produce in 24hrs? / Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Website Or Domain Flipper Or Do You Know Anyone Into It? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello,

I am seeking a website or domain flipper. If you know anyone outside nairaland who is into either website flipping or domain flipping or any business related to flipping on the web with over 5 Real Earning proves, kindly indicate.

I will get in touch with the person and disclose the purpose for this request... Which is very important.

Thank you.
Re: Are You A Website Or Domain Flipper Or Do You Know Anyone Into It? by awe2015(f): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2014
You can send me PM i do domain flipping
Re: Are You A Website Or Domain Flipper Or Do You Know Anyone Into It? by arsetalks(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
I am a site flipper. Well, I don't sell anymore but buy them provided they are football related. Whats your question? We can discuss it here. Nothing private please.
Re: Are You A Website Or Domain Flipper Or Do You Know Anyone Into It? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
arsetalks:
I am a site flipper. Well, I don't sell anymore but buy them provided they are football related. Whats your question? We can discuss it here. Nothing private please.
I just wanted to tell you that my brother is a strong follower of your writing at arsetalks. He is a gunner and finds your work impressive. Keep it up.
Re: Are You A Website Or Domain Flipper Or Do You Know Anyone Into It? by arsetalks(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
I just wanted to tell you that my brother is a strong follower of your writing at arsetalks. He is a gunner and finds your work impressive. Keep it up.
Thanks bro.

If he can write as an Arsenal fan and does not mind a little fee for it, he should contact me, we are opening up for new writers in 2 weeks after a little recess.
Re: Are You A Website Or Domain Flipper Or Do You Know Anyone Into It? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:28am On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
Thanks bro.

If he can write as an Arsenal fan and does not mind a little fee for it, he should contact me, we are opening up for new writers in 2 weeks after a little recess.

davidajesfb@yahoo.com.
Hi, I sent you a mail. I am waiting for your reply.
Re: Are You A Website Or Domain Flipper Or Do You Know Anyone Into It? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:51am On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
Thanks bro.

davidajesfb@yahoo.com.
The email address you gave is not going through. I replied you on davidajesfb@gmail.com

Check there, you will see a ,message from me.

I hope to here from you soon.
Re: Are You A Website Or Domain Flipper Or Do You Know Anyone Into It? by learnCPA(m): 3:15am On Nov 11, 2014
2sexi:
Hello,

I am seeking a website or domain flipper. If you know anyone outside nairaland who is into either website flipping or domain flipping or any business related to flipping on the web with over 5 Real Earning proves, kindly indicate.

I will get in touch with the person and disclose the purpose for this request... Which is very important.

Thank you.

Domain flipping is a lucrative but long term business. . . Why don't you give CPA Marketing a try? You don't have to sell anything all you just need do is generate lead for advertisers. . .

(1) (Reply)

Smallest And Most Powerful Welding Machine On Sale. / I Need A Recharge Card Pin Agent / CBN Stingy-ness Is Hurting The Economy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.