Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. (885 Views)

How To Make Money With Just A Laptop / Who Want To Invests In Apple Fruits Business, Buy In Wholesale, Or Start A Biz? / Are You Looking To Expand Or Start A Company? They Fund 85% Of Your Projects... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by skyro(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2014
In this new modern world the best and faster way of growing your business 70-80% is internet.

So many people uses their computer/mobile in easy search for product and services online, have you ever encounter telling someone about your business/company then the next thing you hear from him/her "Do you have a website"
Yes - People now prefer visiting your website than phone contact.
Having a website for your business could make your business very lucrative and gain much trust.
70% person's would ask for your website instead of phone number.
Some people are still thinking that it only big companies or huge businesses that required a website.
If you are in this category then you are the one holding down your business.
No business is too small for a website.
Just Imagine having a website for an electronics shop,washing soaps or agency, dry cleaning, frozen food, cat fish, retailer or whole seller on all product, super market, fast food etc. the website demonstrate and serve all details about your business/product e.g your business details like what you deal on, your business location, contact info, type of product available, you can even add order online to your website to enable your visitor order for your products online, and many more.
Note that no body nor even you would love to buy what you have no good details about.
So your website could serve all details of your business/company, and why you are the best in the business, why people should buy from you, what make's your product trustworthy, all this could convince your client to trust you and buy your products, you can also make them subscribe and get update of your latest products.

Do you know you can start a business without any product or start up capital with just a website? With just a website you can start making money selling stuff to your client, this does not required a start up capital or product, I will be revealing to you the secret of how you can make money with just a website, this is not any form of blogging or illegal activities, it 100% legitimate, just stay connected as I will be revealing some secret of making money with just a nice professional designed website.

So hurry now, we are on promo, you will get a very nice professional website design with wordpress best premium theme at a very ship rate, we have decided to work for the first 5 people to show interest for free, all they will provide is a domain name and host service,
Domain name is you website url, example of domain name is www.yourname.com
A host is the service that will host the website.
If you have a domain and host service then we will work on your website and it will be ready within 1 week depending on the facilities you want on it, If you don't have a domain name and host service, you can purchase them on www.godaddy.com we can also help you in purchasing both if you can't do it yourself.

Just indicate your interest below, please include any form of contact, e.g email address, phone number, whatsapp or bbm.

Note: After working for these 5 person's free, the charges of setting up a website will be 15k including web host and domain name.
Re: Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2014
Hello, I'm interested... Email me at Lucwaizy@gmail.com (domain name registration) Lucwaizyenterprise.com
Re: Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by aity2011(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2014
WWW.hastingz.com
Re: Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by skyro(m): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Lucwaizy:
Hello, I'm interested... Email me at Lucwaizy@gmail.com (domain name registration) Lucwaizyenterprise.com
Check your email, We sent you an email.
Re: Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by skyro(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Do you know you can make a very good money with just a website?

This is a big secret I'm about revealing to you, if you are smart enough you can start a very big business from this, almost 80% people don't know this, all they think it gives money online is bloggin, yes you can still earn a living with bloggin, but this way I'm about showing you will be faster and easier than bloggin.

Why did keep struggling with factory jobs which can't afford your needs? don't get me twisted I'm not against factory jobs but I'm against the bosses using people as slaves for a very small amount of money which can't afford 50% of your needs per month.

Let me take you straight without wasting your time.
You can make money with just a website this doesn't need too much start up capital, all that is required is just a website, finish.

1) Create well design website for electronics, or other well selling product you know much about.
Before you start advertising your website make sure you meet one on one with any whole seller of that product, make a serious business negotiation with him/her so you will be buying from him/her at a low cost also. Also let them know about your website for trust.
Now advertise your website on facebook, twitter etc, if you have some little money you can use facebook ads or google adword, now when someone visited your website and get interesting of any product then they will contact you, what you have to do is this, hurry to the whole seller pay 50% of the product then take it and sell to your client at a profitable prize, you can do home delivery or ship to your client after making their payment.

2) Have a well design website, this website should be for services, e.g event's planning, catering service for marriage/events, painters, new house/company cleaning service etc, you don't have to know how to do all those stuff, it a cool business, all you will do is to charge your client some good profitable amount then look for people to do the work for you, make a business relationship with those worker so you could be able using them when ever you have contract.

Note: There is no way you are going to gain trust or grow it without a website.
Our promo is still on get your website setup for free today, just show your interest below with mood of contact or call 08141115630
Re: Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
I am interested.
Domain would be starsconcepts.com.ng

email is samuel4faith@gmail.com

tnx
Re: Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hi.

Great job so far. Still waiting or pharse two.

Thanks
Re: Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by ibktech(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nice one.
Keep up the good work.
Re: Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by ibktech(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2014
You can create a SMS autoresponder and integrate it to your website or blog for FREE within 3 minutes.
Do It Yourself! No programming required!
Step 1
Step 2
So, create a new list.
Step 3
Click on Form Builder to create the form for the list.
Generate Code. You can copy this code and paste to your website or blog.
Step 4
Click on Autoresponder to create follow up messages.
Set interval as you wish. Follow up message with interval 0 will be sent immediately anyone subscribes on your form.
Interval 1 will be delivered 1 day after subscription.
Interval 2 will be delivered 2 days after subscription. etc

If you have any issue let me know.
Re: Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by vin12(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hello op. Am interested.
Re: Grow You Business With A Website Or Start A Business With Just A Website. by babybird82(f): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Is this offer still open?

goziesalami@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

FREE COMPUTER TRAINING / Faith Of Our Naira Would Be Reviewed As MPC Holds Its Meeting Today / Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt 2 - HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.