Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread (3471 Views)

Please. How Do You Unlock Fifa 14 kick off mode on android / My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) / Best Attackers For FIFA 14 Career Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by 3coins(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2014
so i got to get a feel the gameplay of fifa 15 at a friend's yesterday. . . I'll like to say it was AWESOME. . .i like the new black homepage as opposed to the white one of fifa 14 which looked very boring. . .he told me the player growth has improved greatly. . I also noticed some new player reactions,goals,and goal keeper saves. . Fifa can only get more real!. . . I modded my 360 in anticipation of the release of this game and i just can wait to get this game later this week. . . For those of us already rocking this game. . Lets talk about cheap young players. . Underrated players. . . Best slider setting and everything about this game!
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2014
#following. *sipping malt*, I played it also at my friend's place, and I really like the way fans now boo, and how your teammates on the bench react when you score, it was on Xbox1 though.
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2014
I don't know why people don't come into gaming section alot. as for me, I love games o!! grin , but still try to keep a good GP grin

1 Like

Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by 3coins(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
I don't know why people don't come into gaming section alot. as for me, I love games o!! grin , but still try to keep a good GP grin
lolz. . . Beats me man. . . .ts should be the most bubbling section on here. . . Everyone plays game. . . Maybe there are no much interesting topics. . But with threads like your BAL story,i think people are gonna start coming here more often

1 Like

Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by Jskelly11: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
3coins:

lolz. . . Beats me man. . . .ts should be the most bubbling section on here. . . Everyone plays game. . . Maybe there are no much interesting topics. . But with threads like your BAL story,i think people are gonna start coming here more often
following man got fifa15 for ps4 rocking it try munir el haddadi

1 Like

Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jskelly11:

na im you no tell me? Kelly it no good o! grin
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by Jskelly11: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
grin
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by Jskelly11: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

na im you no tell me? Kelly it no good o! grin
kai me sef no get time just busy schedule this week and last week small p were you dey base
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jskelly11:
kai me sef no get time just busy schedule this week and last week small p were you dey base

na literature section catch me o
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by 3coins(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jskelly11:
the barca guy right?....I get zakaria bakkali on fifa 14...dunno if he will be good too on 15
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by spenca: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2014
Okay I started with Swansea city and could get them to the first 4 in the early stages of the season and boom ! Chelsea came knocking with them big money ? I had no choice ,disposed all them unproductive defenders as I dnt meet oscar in the squad , sold hazard and all I left fabregas, matic and Ramirez then I went for some solid holding midfielders , oh I had Willian too I needed his speed for my formation, buh after drogba retiring in my just concluded season , am thinking of getting immobile or some young chap and probably manduzic , what amazes me most is I barely use cech except when he sends me a mail complaining or the just remember courtouis has to rest , buh this lad is developing so good, I will look to getting some young chap, especially has chill seems to want to leave even tho he is my regular and with age against Terry I must be on the look for strong centre backs, am thinking of going to France tho. But it is just a new season I am to begin today .

Platform:Microsoft
Console : xboxone
Franchise : EA sport come again!!! Fifa 15

Anywayz I have a canadian used xboxone for sale too with fifa15,need for speed rivals and PES 2015 demo and some other chicken games like that feel free to pm or call my number is somewhere on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by 3coins(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2014
spenca:
Okay I started with Swansea city and could get them to the first 4 in the early stages of the season and boom ! Chelsea came knocking with them big money ? I had no choice ,disposed all them unproductive defenders as I dnt meet oscar in the squad , sold hazard and all I left fabregas, matic and Ramirez then I went for some solid holding midfielders , oh I had Willian too I needed his speed for my formation, buh after drogba retiring in my just concluded season , am thinking of getting immobile or some young chap and probably manduzic , what amazes me most is I barely use cech except when he sends me a mail complaining or the just remember courtouis has to rest , buh this lad is developing so good, I will look to getting some young chap, especially has chill seems to want to leave even tho he is my regular and with age against Terry I must be on the look for strong centre backs, am thinking of going to France tho. But it is just a new season I am to begin today .

Platform:Microsoft
Console : xboxone
Franchise : EA sport come again!!! Fifa 15

Anywayz I have a canadian used xboxone for sale too with fifa15,need for speed rivals and PES 2015 demo and some other chicken games like that feel free to pm or call my number is somewhere on this forum.
lol thats nice. . I am really angry with ps4 and xboxone. . . There was really no need for this nexgen games. . . Bench reactions,EPL graphics and all could have been added on xbox360 and ps3 with out issues.. . . Even microsoft said this before they decided to go on with xboxone. . . I guess that was just a fear of being ousted from the market by ps4. . . I hate the fact that i have to wait for my bro to send me one of these nextgen consoles or save up 80grand painfully to enjoy all these amazing stuffs on fifa15. . . WICKED
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by spenca: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2014
3coins:

lol thats nice. . I am really angry with ps4 and xboxone. . . There was really no need for this nexgen games. . . Bench reactions,EPL graphics and all could have been added on xbox360 and ps3 with out issues.. . . Even microsoft said this before they decided to go on with xboxone. . . I guess that was just a fear of being ousted from the market by ps4. . . I hate the fact that i have to wait for my bro to send me one of these nextgen consoles or save up 80grand painfully to enjoy all these amazing stuffs on fifa15. . . WICKED

Why do you think Samsung release a new phone every three month or sort and tv and sound systems and all , the difference could only be weight , speakers , cameras and all but that is just the technology market for you, they keep evolving , these consoles as said by the manufacturers that they were build for 6-7 years and now the current gens are build for ten years I really don't see anything bad spending 80grand on a console that will last ten years of course our phones are more expensive and they barely go 2years. Do well to get an xboxone when you are getting a current gen, the idea of me playing fifa and making substitutions without pausing the game is so fun and can be killing too as I got a Nigerian accent

1 Like

Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by 3coins(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2014
spenca:

Why do you think Samsung release a new phone every three month or sort and tv and sound systems and all , the difference could only be weight , speakers , cameras and all but that is just the technology market for you, they keep evolving , these consoles as said by the manufacturers that they were build for 6-7 years and now the current gens are build for ten years I really don't see anything bad spending 80grand on a console that will last ten years of course our phones are more expensive and they barely go 2years. Do well to get an xboxone when you are getting a current gen, the idea of me playing fifa and making substitutions without pausing the game is so fun and can be killing too as I got a Nigerian accent
yeah. . .i have no choice but to get this game. . . Wetin man go do lol. . . Yeah,i prefer xbox to ps so i am defo going for xboxone. . . Hopefully i wont have to buy it maybe santa will get it for me around xmas lol
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by spenca: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2014
3coins:

yeah. . .i have no choice but to get this game. . . Wetin man go do lol. . . Yeah,i prefer xbox to ps so i am defo going for xboxone. . . Hopefully i wont have to buy it maybe santa will get it for me around xmas lol

If you can wait , well do , Santa is quite a nice man, till then keep anticipating and read how we enjoy using the analogue
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by 3coins(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2014
spenca:

If you can wait , well do , Santa is quite a nice man, till then keep anticipating and read how we enjoy using the analogue
hahahahaha....I still have 360 to keep me company tongue....how much is that Canadian used console anyway?
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by spenca: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2014
3coins:

hahahahaha....I still have 360 to keep me company tongue....how much is that Canadian used console anyway?

The 360 is like NES now you know . It's flying for 87k comes with 5games, 1controller , kinet, about 20apps or more I guess , essential apps o.
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by 3coins(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2014
spenca:

The 360 is like NES you know . It's flying for 87k comes with 5games, 1controller , kinet, about 20apps or more I guess , essential apps o.
ummm do you sell in a shop?...and what are the games it comes with?
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by spenca: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2014
3coins:

ummm do you sell in a shop?...and what are the games it comes with?

Nope I do not sell in a shop , fifa 15,need for speed rivals, PES 2015 demo ,crystal dragon ,superstar golf
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by 3coins(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
spenca:

Nope I do not sell in a shop , fifa 15,need for speed rivals, PES 2015 demo ,crystal dragon ,superstar golf
ohhh...hope you don't sell it before I am ready to buy it sha
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by spenca: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
3coins:

ohhh...hope you don't sell it before I am ready to buy it sha

Ok, let's see
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
spenca, quote me anyday, before the end of 2020, there will be a PS5
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by spenca: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
spenca, quote me anyday, before the end of 2020, there will be a PS5

Of course I give this gen max of seven years before the next gen is released so it is still fine by me but again you can't be so sure, we can only speculate with the use of history
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by imsuboi(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2014
thread derailers. Park well o!

Stick to the topic at hand abeg. tongue

Has anyone played the Fifa15 on a PS3 console?
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by spenca: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2014
imsuboi:
thread derailers. Park well o!

Stick to the topic at hand abeg. tongue

Has anyone played the Fifa15 on a PS3 console?

Do people still buy new titles on last gen ? Wait can I get fifa15 on ps2 ?
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by imsuboi(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2014
spenca:

Do people still buy new titles on last gen ? Wait can I get fifa15 on ps2 ?

LOL

Oga, PS3 isn't that old nau.

I'm not sure about the ps2 FIFA15 thingy

But as for the PS3 it's a strong yes tongue
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by spenca: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2014
imsuboi:

LOL

Oga, PS3 isn't that old nau.

I'm not sure about the ps2 FIFA15 thingy

But as for the PS3 it's a strong yes tongue

Will rather play those water hand game than a ps3
Re: Fifa 15 Career Mode Discussion Thread by Samfilo31(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2015
So de is no way i can play fifa15 on my play station 2

Pls if de is a way pls help

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Pussy888 APK Files On Ios / Iphone 2024 / Five Genuine Ways To Earn Money From Video Games / The Top 6 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Developed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.