Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Interior Design In Naija - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interior Design In Naija (867 Views)

Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija / How Do I Get The Cheapest Clothes To Sell, Abroad Or Here In Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interior Design In Naija by teebebe(f): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the forum.

Interior design in Naija is quite limited and frankly very frustrating. The moment the words "Interior Design" or "Interior Designer" are spoken, it's accompanied by a mental , fearful clinking of coins.

Yes,soup wey sweet na money kill am. But still, one can cook correct soup on a relatively small budget instead of going straight to the Garri bucket (of which that's no longer cheap gan sef). How? By opening your mind to new trends and styles and not be imprisoned by "traditional, regular OR oversize" furniture pieces. Less is more, use it!

How much does housing cost? Hm? After spending hard earned money on rent(2years maybe), agreement and so on, it's only fair to save yourself some money by purchasing good quality, durable, inexpensive furniture themes that's space saving, and yet displays good taste.

My people, an oversize settee does not a lovely living room make.

Stick to stylish basics ! Save yourself some money!

Tods, "Beautiful, Simple"
Re: Interior Design In Naija by teebebe(f): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Like I said, i'm a fan of cost effective interior design components. Some spatial accents don't cost so much compared to the results of an adequately pimped up space.

Take the bathroom or furniture cabinets for instance. Why not add wall art stickers. They're inexpensive, longlasting, and removable.

Draws a smile every time. Imagine, it's only 700 naira.

Re: Interior Design In Naija by teebebe(f): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2015
Hello People,
During my interior design consultations, I come across statements like "it's a rented apartment so we don't want to do anything nice". Or "it's not mine, so just paint".

Really? An apartment you'll live, love, laugh and play for the next couple of years, say 2 or 3 years? The quality of our lives is sometimes based on our experiences, the environment. Granted, it's not your property, but should you then deprive yourself of a little inexpensive luxury?

Lovely, personalised throw pillows,wall art stenciling or stickers, furry cube stools all add style and comfort to you and your space. Lets face it, everyone loves to be complimented on their surroundings, even the men that act like it's nothing. What's more you can take some of those things along to your next apartment, or better still your own home!

(1) (Reply)

Coolest Way To Earn 60k Every Week - (that's N60,000) / Rockwool Reinforcement Insulation In Rolls, Dimension: 5000mm X 1000mm X 50mm / We Can Help You Win More Business Mandates And Increase Your Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.