Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Dear Nl: Pls How True Is This Statement Made By Dino Melaye About Gmb - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Nl: Pls How True Is This Statement Made By Dino Melaye About Gmb (1188 Views)

About Gmb's Recently Released Statement Of Result. / Dear NL Mods And Supermods, I Can Moderate This Section! / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nl: Pls How True Is This Statement Made By Dino Melaye About Gmb by jcflex(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2014
HOW TRUE IS THIS
I read online the question a lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over 300million Naira yearly as a former president, claim that he can not
afford to pay 27million Naira for the APC presidential form.
I became interested and decided to investigate. I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million Naira monthly.
But I found out that General Buhari actually wrote the minister of Finance to reject the N23million monthly pay.
He said in his letter that he will only accept 10 percent of that amount which is N2.3million and that is what he has been taking.
This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian! what class of integrity! God please make us men and women of integrity. Amin.
-By Dino Melaye

(1) (Reply)

Air Canada Flight Crash Land, Propeller Sliced Through Female Passenger Head. / The Baby Born With Four Hands & Legs Causing Panic In India (photos) / Man Thrown Off Roof For Being Gày [ Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.