Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

About Gmb's Recently Released Statement Of Result. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / About Gmb's Recently Released Statement Of Result. (855 Views)

Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / MMM Is Back, Read Recently Released Update / Working With A Falsified Statement Of Result For 2 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Gmb's Recently Released Statement Of Result. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2015
tunlaji

What we all need to consider are the following:

1) why are you comparing a sample of a 1961 WASC CERTIFICATE with a recently issued STATEMENT OF RESULT, they are different documents issued by different bodies.
2) The statement of result was recently released for GMB to prove he sat for the exam in 1961 and is not the actual certificate or statement of result issued to GMB in 1961, hence why the 20 was crossed and 1961 written in the date section.
3) Alot of typo errors occur in such certificates and alot of us are victims of such, some people omit their full names when writing such exams e.g my first name is Mobolaji but i have Bolaji on my certificate.
4) A1 in igbo is nothing mysterious, as a yourba boy i scored P7 in yoruba but a classmate of mine from delta state that cannot speak yoruba scored C6, its just the discretion & sentiments of the examiner.
5) His recent passport photo on the certificate still means its a recent release of his statement of result and not what was issued to him in 1961. Anyone can go to his secondary school to collect his statement of result and no one will request for your pic as a teenager, moreover it will be dated as of when you collected it and not backdated.
6) This issue has generated so much controversy that you need to put yourself in GMBs shoes, cut GMB and the principal some slack, the result is not fantastic i would be ashamed of it; if it were mine.
7) Now let GEJ produce his PHD thesis and publications and you would be surprised at what you get undecided tongue kiss. INEC has cleared GMB lets not fall for PDPs tricks to disway us from the real issues, GMB is gaining alot of ground & it looks like he might just be our next president.

#GEJPRODUCEYOURTHESIS #GEJPRODUCEYOURPUBLISHEDPAPERS #GEJSTEALINGISNOTCORRUPTION
Re: About Gmb's Recently Released Statement Of Result. by klodike(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
What is the meaning of this post? Please how can i delete a topic??
Re: About Gmb's Recently Released Statement Of Result. by klodike(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
What is the meaning of this post? Please how can i delete a post??

(1) (Reply)

See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral On Twitter / Simple Ways To Be Happy In Life / (diet Coke Vs Normal Coke) The Fact About Them Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.