Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company (43909 Views)

excellent fashions designs by Mrs. ishola fashion company. / Truerebel Fashion Company Flood Nigerian Market With Fake Jewelries / The Truth About Brazilian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by SeverusSnape(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
***takes seat at the front row***

this is gonna be interesting

CLASH OF THE TITANS

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by doctokwus: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Common,whc kind of employer brings uniformed,gun wielding men to throw out ur employee.Besides d gun wielding men won't do it for free.Y don't u use d mony to pay off ur employees if u are not satisfied wt their performance.
Some pple don't know how barbaric it is to employ sbody and not pay him/her their salary.
All dis talk of bringing value to a company usually comes in form of commission to motivate staffers if u are selling a product or service,but u must pay salary or else u shut down d company or sack ur employees only after paying dem for d period dey av worked.

18 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by kalet55(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Http://elohealth..com
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by seangy4konji: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
D guy na guy man.

Simple.

Ps. I sure say he go deh knack d girls weh deh work for am now. Konji and boss things.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
donigspain:
I actually read all... It's obvious Mr True Rebel is intelligent judging from the writeup above but that in no way should make you treat people like sh'i't.

Intelligent, Sly and Cunning.. a True Rebel.. grin grin Muyiwa Folorunsho is working a very tight shift between Quality and Profits for the very short-term. Integrity , Human Capital and their commitment to your ideals are the best mix for an Entrepreneur (especially a Start-up) If you cannot sell all 3 (Integrity, Talent, Commitment) You can expect Nigerians (one of the world's biggest spenders) to see through your game and dump you like an oily rag. but hey.. it is your money, your business. I am just enjoying this rich lemon tea..

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by adanduka: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Truerebel, please I want to buy a nice jewellery set.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dayosaurus(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by chiboy11(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just imagine d name TrueRebel, which sane person wil buy somtin even if its 50kobo form dat name, shae wit d name self won't u kno its fake , na wahh 4my pple self, MR truerebel or Fashion hand may fast moving train strike u for defrauding lots of pple. Thief

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
OrangeDream:
Don't worry,public complaint commission,Servicom and SON will duly be notified..I don't know how these products got past our borders but we need to act beyoung ranting here..

kobo kobo Policemen who will relax and be off in 30 minutes after a meal of Indomie Noodles and N3,000 for transport smh!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by evea: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ayoad:

15 FACTS ABOUT TRUEREBEL FASHION COMPANY
The following are the basic truth about Truerebel fashion company
15. Truerebel is a scammer
14. Truerebel don’t issue employment letter to their staff
13. Truerebel sack their staff every 2 to 3 weeks without pay
12. Truerebel places job advert on Nairaland, Ngcareers, Jobberman and mostly Hotnigerianjobs
Every 2 to 3 weeks for new staff.
11. Truerebel hardly has repeat purchase from their customers
10. Truerebel customers are never pleased with their jewelries after purchase
9. Truerebel import substandard (fake) jewelries from china.
8. Truerebel import all their jewelries from China
7. Truerebel has delivery men nationwide
6. Truerebel sells fake jewelry products nationwide
5. Truerebel facebook page is http://facebook.com/truerebelafrica
4. Truerebel website is http://truerebel.com.ng/
3. Truerebel has their office location at they are located at No 13 Munirat Aleje Street,
Opposite Ikorodu Clinic, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
2. Truerebel was set-up 2014 ( A new company)
1. Truerebel is a jewelry Fashion Company that deals on fake jewelries.

https://www.nairaland.com/1970720/15-facts-truerebel-fashion-company
Hope this help. thanks.

Guy fine. Good 1 bt y d cry wen ur leaders don't care. All dey know is bring in foreigners 2 enslaved us d more. If our government had a strong law about selling fake goods n d person faces percussion by death. All dese will nva happene. Look at China, immediately is death without trial if caught. D problem is d govt.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Youngzedd(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
lummyguy:
Lesson of the day....

If you must do business be sincere, be fair on all, put your customers as a top priority, put your staffs after and rub on people's goodwill not curses...

GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by unmask: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
I think I would go with his ex-staff on this.....because he parried the accusations not really hittting the nail on the head......besides in all the books of entrepreneurship mr true rebel has read, did he skip the part that says pay people for work done? And if saturday is your busiest day of ythe week would you agree to shift their weekends to a day in the week?..........finally I hope the story about the woman that was close to tears and you laughed about isn't true....because her tears will judge your business

15 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
@lummyguy. Remember Law of Karma. It appears you are on a full revenge mission.

Act maturely and sheath your sword.

It is difficult to really stand in between an employer and an employee to judge. Depending on the eloquence, both team can win enough sympathy for us to misjudge.

Building a start up is not easy not to talk of attempting two and you keep following through.

Once again, i will advise you to sheath your sword.

He has his faults as human being and a desperate start up. You might do worse in his shoes.

NB: not taking any sides but don't pee in the pot you once eat from.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Dannyset(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
With everything he(True rebel) beautifully and creatively crafted(posted) here, isn't it still obvious that he is dubious? Selling fake things to Nigerians(which he was unable to defend oo), and wisely dodging paying his staffs despite dem trying to cover him up and still working for him. Yet, some pple still fell for his write up. I wonder d kind of easily convinced(or confused) heart God gave us in dis country.

19 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:
@lummyguy. Remember Law of Karma. It appears you are on a full revenge mission.

Act maturely and sheath your sword.

It is difficult to really stand in between an employer and an employee to judge. Depending on the eloquence, both team can win enough sympathy for us to misjudge.

Building a start up is not easy not to talk of attempting two and you keep following through.

Once again, i will advise you to sheath your sword.

He has his faults as human being and a desperate start up. You might do worse in his shoes.

NB: not taking any sides but don't pee in the pot you once eat from.

only the gullible will misjudge what is happening here.. rest assured millions of Nigerians are gullible.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dannyset:
With everything he(True rebel) beautifully and creatively crafted(posted) here, isn't it still obvious that he is dubious? Selling fake things to Nigerians(which he was unable to defend oo), and wisely dodging paying his staffs despite dem trying to cover him up and still working for him. Yet, some pple still fell for his write up. I wonder d kind of easily convinced(or confused) heart God gave us in dis country.
grin

Have you bought jewelleries from alibaba or amazon before ? The price determines the quality, nobody will tell you.

Was in dubai some years ago, most of the cheap jewelleries i bought faded out but the expensive ones remain unchanged.

So don't let us over flogg the fake issue.

You want to buy gold earring /chain for 5k ?

Just opened d supposed new site now, wrist watch 3k, set of ring 2,800 grin grin grin

It must be diamond crusted to av value for money. grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
voltron:

only the gullible will misjudge what is happening here.. rest assured millions of Nigerians are gullible.

Defender of the universe, so what is your conclusion since you are one of the few non gullible Nigerians ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Wendy80(f): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Reminds me of a Hair shop in Happybite PH. The Lady has d habit of employing salesgirls every month and when it's close to pay day she'll look for one excuse or the other not to pay them then fire them. Its either they stole her money or hair is missing, as in every month oh. Until she met her match in one Ogoni girl who refused to leave after bn accused of theft. Omo she waylay her madam and beat d living daylight out of her. Since den when ever she place a notice for salesgirl, u will just be hearing shouts of "no go oh she no de gree pay salary" from other salesgirl in the Mall. In no time her business collaspe cos she couldn't sit down all day with out a help.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by otokx(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nigeria will not continue to operate as a lawless society; there will surely be a day of reckoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Dannyset(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

Have you bought jewelleries from alibaba or amazon before ? The price determines the quality, nobody will tell you.

Was in dubai some years ago, most of the cheap jewelleries i bought faded out but the expensive ones remain unchanged.

So don't let us over flogg the fake issue.

You want to buy gold earring /chain for 5k ?

So many points for u to defend in there. Don't stop at that alone. Or that's d only thing u could read there. The truth is, God will apprehend everyone of u who has made it a business to defraud Nigerians that are profusely sweating before getting their money. Thieves

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
acidtalk:
Who ever put this thread to the front page is so silly and immature. I know Obiniscopy won't do such crazy thing.

Why just hearing from a bunch of LAZY employees and even after truerebel explained his own side of the story this nonsense was still done. I can see aggrieved employees are bent on bringing this man's business down.

Truerebel, if you had an employment letter and contract signed by your previous employees especially the TRAITOR and GREEDY FELLOW called lummyguy you can bring them all to their knees either by paying heavy fines or sending them behind bars for damages. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW. Judgement on them will be passed within a month.

Lummyguy, was so quick to steal his boss's idea only to want to sell it to the highest bidder on nairaland and even went as far as setting up a similar business. Shame on you @lummyguy.

As far as none of truerebel's clients can come out and testify he sold them fake goods, you his employees are playing with litigation (if he wants to make case with you guys).

I am NOT supporting truerebel in anyway, but the manner this was put on front page is ABSOLUTELY WRONG. When the likes of Inspiredm were found guilty of taking millions from customers without delivering their vehicles to them, seun and his moderators tried to kick the cases under the carpet and even deleted the thread.

SO MUCH INJUSTICE ON NAIRALAND.

I did save valuable time than trade words with you.

I never wrote anyone to be placed on frontpage should u care to know

From your depositions one thing is clear! You find it difficult to understand all the English we have been speaking.

I think Seun should do a pidgin version of nairaland for mentally challenged folks like you...Jes saying though.

#PEACE

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Opiosko: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
cutiestever:
I was also a victim,worked for 2 months without pay and earned 460000 if not more than for muyiwa,the only thing he did was to walk into the company one Monday morning to match us all out with uniformed men holding Ak 47 just because we didn't come to work on saturday which was not the agreement we made with him. please Nigerians be ware of this company and be muyiwa is a fraudster.
U all are pathetic cowards. Why on earth would u allow someone to enslave u like that?. For st pete's sake there many ways to deal with ppl like that....if u are not given justics then enforce it urslf...

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
voltron:

kobo kobo Policemen who will relax and be off in 30 minutes after a meal of Indomie Noodles and N3,000 for transport smh!

Indomie!! You are too bad!! grin
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dannyset:

So many points for u to defend in there. Don't stop at that alone. Or that's d only thing u could read there. The truth is, God will apprehend everyone of u who has made it a business to defraud Nigerians that are profusely sweating before getting their money. Thieves

The question is what is the fraud ? Because you sweat profusely, you want to buy golden wrist watch for 3k or a set of silver and gold set of ring for 2800. Lets be reasonable abeg.

The rebel guy should go and sort out his human resources issues. As for all the supposed beans spilled by ex staff. What do you expect them to say about a company that 'treated them badly'

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

So what is your conclusion since you are one of the few non gullibles ?

Keep in mind the following points.

1: Every Entrepreneur with a Start-up has an up-hill tasks of balancing Profits with Business Longevity in a (Harsh) Competitive Environment like Nigeria. You need to meet long-term demands with short-term funds, so your profits must be high and your costs low (formula for cheap products come into view here).
2:Everyone needs a Job in Nigeria whose take-home pay can accommodate their Effort and Living conditions and we know how harsh living conditions are. I see people who earn N10,000 a month and live at Ketu; work at Ikoyi. it is as far as you can stretch a salary to get commitment deserving of a N50,000 salary. you get what you pay for in essence.
3: When you hire people, you try to create a Balance between the Risks of Loss of Profits and Employee Motivation/Drive to grow your business. If incentives are too low because you are risk-averse.. your business turnover will slide down
4: The Satisfaction of your Customers will always determine how much repeat business you get. A dissatisfied customer will lay his problems at the feet of your staff. if their Effort is not worth the pay and hassle, they will feel aggrieved. Productivity drops and they get sacked or they will resign and have nothing good to say about you.

Does True Rebel sell cheap stuff for more than their value? YES that alone is a seed for self-destruction. it is the root of business failure for a start-up. Integrity, Quality and People and what you need to deal with to grow a good business. Maga dey finish for market contrary to what a lot of unscrupulous Alaba Traders thought back then.. now you know

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
voltron:

Keep in mind the following points.

1: Every Entrepreneur with a Start-up has an up-hill tasks of balancing Profits with Business Longevity in a (Harsh) Competitive Environment like Nigeria. You need to meet long-term demands with short-term funds, so your profits must be high and your costs low (formula for cheap products come into view here).
2:Everyone needs a Job in Nigeria whose take-home pay can accommodate their Effort and Living conditions and we know how harsh living conditions are. I see people who earn N10,000 a month and live at Ketu; work at Ikoyi. it is as far as you can stretch a salary to get commitment deserving of a N50,000 salary. you get what you pay for in essence.
3: When you hire people, you try to create a Balance between the Risks of Loss of Profits and Employee Motivation/Drive to grow your business.
4: The Satisfaction of your Customers will always determine how much repeat business you get. A dissatisfied customer will lay his problems at the feet of your staff. if their Effort is not worth the pay and hassle, they will feel aggrieved. Productivity drops and they get sacked or they will resign and have nothing good to say about you.

Does True Rebel sell cheap stuff for more than their value? YES that alone is a seed for self-destruction. it is the root of business failure for a start-up. Integrity, Quality and People and what you need to deal with to grow a good business. Maga dey finish for market contrary to what a lot of unscrupulous Alaba Traders back then.. now you know

Your thoughts are well articulated though i have problem with your conclusion. You based your judgement on hearsay and sentiment.

I visited the site and saw wrist watch 3k and ring 2800. That should honestly fade before you get home.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

Your thoughts are well articulated though i have problem with your conclusion. You based your judgement on hearsay and sentiment.

I visited the site and saw wrist watch 3k and ring 2800. That should honestly fade before you get home.

logical deduction my dear watson

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Dannyset(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

The question is what is the fraud ? Because you sweat profusely, you want to buy golden wrist watch for 3k or a set of silver and gold set of ring for 2800. Lets be reasonable abeg.

The rebel guy should go and sort out his human resources issues. As for all the supposed beans spilled by ex staff. What do you expect them to say about a company that 'treated them badly'

If u don't know what fraud is in dis situation, I will suggest u go back to his post as long as it is, read it tru again, then see if ur better in defending him than he could defend himself. There's a way dis goods are bn marketed to dis customers to make it look as if what dey are buying is quality no matter how much its bn it goes out for. Dis is marketing(according to what I read from both of them). Nobody will buy things knowing they were fake even if its sold for 1kobo. The truth is, pictures are bn painted to make them look quality and original, which is pure FRAUD. I've not even talked about d workers he refused to pay their salary ooo. Bro, don't let me suspect u, because dis man case will not end here in dis forum oo.

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lummyguy: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
dammytosh:

Now here is a fact u jumped....if you bought an item from Alibaba $0.89 which of course is not upto a dollar (N165) and you sell N1000...

If you sold same items for N500 cos u knw they are fake...would u af been accused of profiteering or say selling fake items?

Please Alibaba is not in heaven....A china supplier will always ask what u want original or mass produced?

Dammy hw will you feel if u bought a wristwatch for 5,500 and it never lasted a month? but if u bought same wristwatch for say 2,000 how will you have felt yet again if it faded in a month....

expecting ur reply pls.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by acidtalk: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
lummyguy:

I did save valuable time than trade words with you.

I never wrote anyone to be placed on frontpage should u care to know

From your depositions one thing is clear! You find it difficult to understand all the English we have been speaking.

I think Seun should do a pidgin version of nairaland for mentally challenged folks like you...Jes saying though.

#PEACE

See this lazy, sad,traitor trying to to use me to shine. You have failed because you can only dream to have the exposure and education I have.

I know people like you. Very greedy and lazy employees who think all the money that comes into the company is all going to the owners pocket without knowing majority are running cost and most times the CEO will make little or nothing.

One silly employee tried such crap when I went for summer, I cut my trip short just to come and use him as a scape goat to others. After spending 3weeks behind bars, his people were even supporting my actions as it was obvious to everyone he was a traitor.

If na me you try this crap with ehn, by now na beans and agege bread your family go dey buy come for you for Elephant House. I get special underground cell for lazy, traitors like you.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
acidtalk:

See this lazy, sad,traitor trying to to use me to shine. You have failed because you can only dream to have the exposure and education I have.

I know people like you. Very greedy and lazy employees who think all the money that comes into the company is all going to the owners pocket without knowing majority are running cost and most times the CEO will make little or nothing.

One silly employee tried such crap when I went for summer, I cut my trip short just to come and use him as a scale goat to others. After spending 3weeks behind bars, his people were even supporting my actions as it was obvious to everyone he was a traitor.

If na me you try this crap with ehn, by now na beans and agege bread your family go dey buy come for you for Elephant House. I get special underground cell for lazy, traitors like you.

Hmmm.. highly educated I presume? running a sweat-shop somewhere in illupeju i am guessing grin grin the guy is a traitor yes. ask Nikola Telsar what Thomas Edison did to him.. that is the nature of Capitalism

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking / Fashion Tips For Women With Big Belly / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.