Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland (6440 Views)

A Must Read-letter From Abraham Lincoln To His Son’s Teacher / A Letter To My Son's Teacher / A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by toniro(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Update plssssssss
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by toniro(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Update plssssssss. Missing ya
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2014
Gud morning friends trypa is on her way sha I dnt no wen she will b landing bt by evening she will b in lagos so hopefully u guys are gona her frm her tnks pals
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by charijee(f): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:
Gud morning friends trypa is on her way sha I dnt no wen she will b landing bt by evening she will b in lagos so hopefully u guys are gona her frm her tnks pals
Trypa love..... wish you the safest journey ever.......we're glad and grateful to God you made it...... awaiting your return
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by toniro(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2014
=Trypa post=27737996]Gud morning friends trypa is on her way sha I dnt no wen she will b landing bt by evening she will b in lagos so hopefully u guys are gona her frm her tnks pals [/quote]

wow, d news make brain. Correct!!!!!
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by dre11(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:

That's great
@thanks cousin

It's keeps getting better
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
dre11:

That's great
@thanks cousin

It's keeps getting better

AM gud n am back trypa is alive
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
toniro:
=Trypa post=27737996]Gud morning friends trypa is on her way sha I dnt no wen she will b landing bt by evening she will b in lagos so hopefully u guys are gona her frm her tnks pals

wow, d news make brain. Correct!!!!!

Brain correct lol am gud am back
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
charijee:
Trypa love..... wish you the safest journey ever.......we're glad and grateful to God you made it...... awaiting your return

Tnks u charijee am back tbks for ur prayer baby
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Uwc dear.

Quick sound and total recoveryrecovery I pray for you. Amen!

Amen tnks for ur prayer cus am sound n fyn
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
dre11:

Great news

It's just keeps getting better daily

Its getting better indeed cus God is at work
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by SexySapphire(f): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:

Tnks u charijee am back tbks for ur prayer baby
Trypa is dis really u? I bless God for ur health. We need to host a thanksgiving service. Welcome back hunny. Hope u're so better nw?
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
toniro:
Thanks to God that our prayers far n near were heard n answered.
Trypa we r so delighted.
@ cousin_ u r much appreciated. Lookin forward in hearing from u again.

Toniro tnks verywell I dnt no how to appreciate u guys u prayer was actually answered
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Thanks ma'am! My best regards to her..

Temi ore mi am back
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
dre11:

Woah

That's a positive news from her
It will keep getting better

She is always in our prayers
Greet her ooooo

Am back baby
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Fatalveli(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wlc back ma'am!
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa is back!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! Welcome!!!! Welcome back home!!! missed u ore mhi cheesy

Thanks to ur cousin oh!
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Wow!!! This is a good news.

My regards to her.

She's in my prayers.

Tnk u love logodwhiz how are u dear
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
dre11:

This is the best news that will usher me to this weekend
Am soooooo happy and joyous

Good Lord thanks for keeping her safe

Tanks for sharing my good news my God will bless u
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
dre11:

So glad that she is out of coma

I did say she is a strong lady
And I pray she will come back to 9ja soon and will share the testimony with all here

Tnks dear it was d lord's doing never knew I would b alive today
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cheriepet:
Good to know she alright now...... Trypa just better okay.... we are waiting for u to comeback to us... luv u dearest

Am better cheriept tnks baby
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Wow!

I thank and bless the name of God for this.

It was successful. I believe very soon, she will have sound health.

My regards to Trypa. You're in my tots and prayers.

Take care.
Speedy Recovery!

Tnks baby
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

send our love to her o

I got ur love jefferyjamez
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
charijee:
Oh yeah....Our warmest regards to her......her e-family loves and cares for her........wishing her quick recovery

I got it baby
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Cheriepet: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:

Its getting better indeed cus God is at work

Trypa is dis really come a give a sis e-hug smiley missed u dearie buh i tank God for ur life n success of everything u went for... welcome back home girl
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
onosj:
Thank u Jesus.

Thank jesus he is gud indeed
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
SexySapphire:
Thank God for the success of the battle of life. May God continue to make her an overcomer in all ramifications. Trypa darling, u will continue to be in ma prayers till u come back here to testify to the goodness of the Lord.

Amen tnks u jesus cus am back

How are u?
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:

Tnks baby

Uwc dear!

Wow. This is good news.

Glad to have u back.

Perfect recovery on its way

One love!
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Uwc dear!

Wow. This is good news.

Glad to have u back.

Perfect recovery on its way

One love!

Am really happy to b back its by u guys prayer tnk u so much
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
SexySapphire:

Trypa is dis really u? I bless God for ur health. We need to host a thanksgiving service. Welcome back hunny. Hope u're so better nw?

Am best dear am really back missed u guy so much
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Fatalveli:
Wlc back ma'am!

Tnk u so much
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
TemitopeDaniel:
Trypa is back!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! Welcome!!!! Welcome back home!!! missed u ore mhi cheesy

Thanks to ur cousin oh!

Ore mi am back yea it by Gods grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Power Of Reading Books / ARTHUT (home For All Things Art) / ###script* Independence Day Anchoring Script In Hindi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.