Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland (6441 Views)

A Must Read-letter From Abraham Lincoln To His Son’s Teacher / A Letter To My Son's Teacher / A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cheriepet:

Trypa is dis really come a give a sis e-hug smiley missed u dearie buh i tank God for ur life n success of everything u went for... welcome back home girl

*given her a big hug* babe I really tnk God for my life my mum actually told mi my story
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:

Am really happy to b back its by u guys prayer tnk u so much

Me too.
Glad you're back

Uwc dear.

Its by God's grace!
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Cheriepet: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:

*given her a big hug* babe I really tnk God for my life my mum actually told mi my story

I am willing to listen if u are willing to share smiley
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cheriepet:

I am willing to listen if u are willing to share smiley

Ok dear

Let mi just tell d story on d thread
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Me too.
Glad you're back

Uwc dear.

Its by God's grace!

Yea it was by his grace n d prayer of all of u
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by dre11(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:

Tnks dear it was d lord's doing never knew I would b alive today

Trypa:

Tanks for sharing my good news my God will bless u

Trypa:

Am back baby

Glad ur back.........
Mah joy know no bound

Or prayers did answered
Am soooooo happy
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
dre11:

Glad ur back.........
Mah joy know no bound

Or prayers did answered
Am soooooo happy

Tnk u so so much I own u guys my life
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by dre11(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:

Tnk u so so much I own u guys my life

U owned ur like to HIM the creator
We just a tool to let u know that u haven't finished ur purpose

And that.. ..... U have just started
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
All my appreciation goes to all d members of my e-family , temitope n those dat chipped in stuffs abt mi really wanna say a big tnk u

Wen I got there, we had A donor already I went into d surgery room n I was given A sliping pill n bfor I could knw I pass out. Den my mum said after my surgery I was tAking to d ward it wasn't up to three hours I started struggling for my life, my future, my destiny. Wen she called d doctor n I was lead to coma, after staying undercum for like a day or two I guess I came out ok n den I began to get back to d world I almoSt thought I was gone forever bt my God kept mi alive *crying n sobbing* u guys did it for mi am so grateful for ur love, prayers, care e.t.c

Tnks guys

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
dre11:

U owned ur like to HIM the creator
We just a tool to let u know that u haven't finished ur purpose

And that.. ..... U have just started

Dre am really happy all my tnks Goes to u guys
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:

I got ur love jefferyjamez

Yeeeeeeaaah!!!!.... she's back!!!!!!!!

*bear hug*
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cheriepet:

Trypa is dis really come a give a sis e-hug smiley missed u dearie buh i tank God for ur life n success of everything u went for... welcome back home girl

YOU!!!!!...your matter dey my table!!! angry
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by charijee(f): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Trypa:

Tnks u charijee am back tbks for ur prayer baby
Here comes our beloved....welcome back sweetie......so happy to see you
*passionate hug*
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2014
charijee:
Here comes our beloved....welcome back sweetie......so happy to see you
*passionate hug*

*taking dat hug with so nuch joy* I never knew I did b here its by God's grace
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Watin my matter do na
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Yeeeeeeaaah!!!!.... she's back!!!!!!!!

*bear hug*

*passionate hug* really missed u
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Trypa:

Watin my matter do na

It's not you.......It's cheriepet
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2014
Trypa:

*passionate hug* really missed u

Missed you too......are you OK now?
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Cheriepet: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

What I do??sad

Longest time sweetheartwink
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Yea atleast. No more pain n am takin my medication even though they asked mi to stay long bt I can't dnt no y sha
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

It's not you.......It's cheriepet

Ok
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2014
Please what are they contesting for cus am kinda lost in dis big house
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2014
Trypa:

Yea atleast. No more pain n am takin my medication even though they asked mi to stay long bt I can't dnt no y sha

It's OK......make sure you take it regularly.
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

It's OK......make sure you take it regularly.

I will try in as much as I hate taking drugs
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I will b perfectly ok sonn by his grace

2 Likes

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by ambivalentstate: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Trypa:
All my appreciation goes to all d members of my e-family , temitope n those dat chipped in stuffs abt mi really wanna say a big tnk u

Wen I got there, we had A donor already I went into d surgery room n I was given A sliping pill n bfor I could knw I pass out. Den my mum said after my surgery I was tAking to d ward it wasn't up to three hours I started struggling for my life, my future, my destiny. Wen she called d doctor n I was lead to coma, after staying undercum for like a day or two I guess I came out ok n den I began to get back to d world I almoSt thought I was gone forever bt my God kept mi alive *crying n sobbing* u guys did it for mi am so grateful for ur love, prayers, care e.t.c

Tnks guys

Welcomeback trypa I know u will come out strong but this your story is not thrilling enough *call temmitope daniel* come arrange your guys and turn this her story into a thriller abeg *drag chair dey watch 3d* I dey wait O! (Welcome deari)[color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by toniro(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
ambivalentstate post

Welcomeback trypa I know u will come out strong but this your story is not thrilling enough *call temmitope daniel* come arrange your guys and turn this her story into a thriller abeg *drag chair dey watch 3d*

lolźzzzzz. Story that touch.hahahahaha
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
toniro:
ambivalentstate post

Welcomeback trypa I know u will come out strong but this your story is not thrilling enough *call temmitope daniel* come arrange your guys and turn this her story into a thriller abeg *drag chair dey watch 3d*

lolźzzzzz. Story that touch.hahahahaha

Lol toniro ok na

*knocking in front of temitope's door* cum n do wat toniro just said oo

1 Like

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by ambivalentstate: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
PROTEST

WE NO WANT STORY THAT

TOURCH O!

*Land for sale* trespassers will be sent to chiboke forest
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
ambivalentstate:
PROTEST

WE NO WANT STORY THAT

TOURCH O!

*Land for sale* trespassers will be sent to chiboke forest

Lol dnt worry he will not give u story dat touch
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Please can someone help mi with d link to d voting of miss narialand tnks pal

Have a splendid evening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Power Of Reading Books / ARTHUT (home For All Things Art) / ###script* Independence Day Anchoring Script In Hindi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.