Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why (2180 Views)

When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos / You Won't Have Problem With Your Mother In Law If You Follow These Steps / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by egopersonified(f): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Three, their posts touch a special place in my heart and they dont talk/post too much.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
I will even go nd review the people i follow sef, u just reminded me...wil delete all ov them except one person..
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I will even go nd review the people i follow sef, u just reminded me...wil delete all ov them except one person..
You still haven't 'deleted' all 'ov' them
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Five...and I dont know why
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mizchief:

You still haven't 'deleted' all 'ov' them
i said i will, i ddnt say i will do it now now now
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tashamania:
Five...and I dont know why
You should know why
There must be a reason why you are following just five nairaland users and not the whole of nairalnad
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mizchief:

You should know why
There must be a reason why you are following just five nairaland users and not the whole of nairalnad

Okay. Maybe cos its just weird not following anyone.. undecided
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by tpia6: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Used to have no followers on this id, then somebody started following me today, not sure why.

I guess the person is a new moniker for an old user here?

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Following six people...

I think they are intelligent and some of them are quite funny as well.

I intend following more though. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tashamania:

Maybe..... Maybe not
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by tpia6: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tashamania:

It is?
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
tpia6:

It is?

in your case, no undecided
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mizchief:

Maybe..... Maybe not

ok I think cos some of them, their posts crack me up..
some are actually lovely beings, in person ofcourse cheesy
and some of them, I just cant explain.. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
uncountable and Z.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by dre11(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
It's all mutual exclusive in mah own terms

The followers button just gravitate us to follow each other because we seems to be of like minds, intrest and desire
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by tpia6: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Seun needs to implement a feature that allows people to remove followers.

If its important to him, he can just follow everybody himself.
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tashamania:

ok I think cos some of them, their posts crack me up..
some are actually lovely beings, in person ofcourse cheesy
and some of them, I just cant explain.. tongue
Hmmn, that's great.......... but i think something is missing
You have no cheerleader on here?
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by egopersonified(f): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hmm, mizchief, FBI, CIA and SSS are humbly waiting for your application.
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
egopersonified:
Hmm, mizchief, FBI, CIA and SSS are humbly waiting for your application.
What application? grin
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mizchief:

Hmmn, that's great.......... but i think something is missing
You have no cheerleader on here?

cheerleader, how?
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tashamania:

cheerleader, how?
Don't take it the wrong way
By cheerleader, I mean a moniker who believes in you, even when no one else will, inspires and encourages you to act in spite of being surrounded by obstacles, tells you 'yes,you can' when you are not so sure you can
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Adesiji77, why do you follow a long list of F?
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mizchief:

Don't take it the wrong way
By cheerleader, I mean a moniker who believes in you, even when no one else will, inspires and encourages you to act in spite of being surrounded by obstacles, tells you 'yes,you can' when you are not so sure you can

hmm.. I still dont understand tho
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by EfemenaXY: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
None.

And I don't know why. Maybe, because I'm an introvert smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Savigne(f): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
I dunno how many..But I follow some cuz they are funny,weird,intelligent...While there is that special someone*winks*
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Kanwulia: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2014
NADA!

No patience, no TIME! kiss
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
I follow no one..... I am baffled each time I realize that some one is following me... I don't get it.... Why do I need to follow any one?

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
I follow those that are following me because i don't want them to feel bad that i am not following back#i don't like following first i have never done that on nl some are even saying all my followers are male only one female and it doesn't speaks well of me following only male.following only male doesnt mean i flirt with them or chating with any one of them.

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
prettythicksme:
I follow those that are following me because i don't want them to feel bad that i am not following back #i don't like following first i have never done that on nl some are even saying all my followers are male only one female and it doesn't speaks well of me following only male.following only male doesnt mean i flirt with them or chating with any one of them.
You don't want them to feel bad about you not following back?
You must be a nice woman
Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by nickz(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
1)follow those that follow me
and especially those who are always in the mix of funny and interesting things on NL
so when i go off NL for like 2 days(very busy) and i get back i don't need to start looking at every topic created since when i left

i just view posts of those that i follow and catching up isn't that hard afterall

#SHOUT OUT TO EVERY MODAFUQA I FOLLOW,MORE DATA TO YOUR DEVICEgringrin

1 Like

Re: How Many People Do You Follow On Nairaland And Why by Superstar007(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2014
I don't follow many people cos I won't be able to keep up with the number of posts. I follow people for various reasons like if their posts are interesting or if I want to keep up with happenings on a particular section cos the person frequents there.
Op. Thanks for reminding me, let me review those I'm following.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

O.B. Lulu-briggs Inheritance Crisis: Police Shuts Down Oil Firm Moni Pulo Ltd, / I've Chosen Beyonce's "I Was Here" As My Suicide Note. / Comic Actor, Afonja Olaniyi Aka, Sanyeri Finally Picks December 1st Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.