Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Story Of A Nigerian Guy Deported From Russia For Dating A Russian Girl. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Of A Nigerian Guy Deported From Russia For Dating A Russian Girl. (1403 Views)

Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State / Behold The 3 UAE Guys Deported For Being 'too Handsome'(pics) / Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Nigerian Guy Deported From Russia For Dating A Russian Girl. by terrifik19(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
This my girlfriend we were together for 2 years plus we lived in Russia we were happy. Until one day when I got deported for doing the right thing but from the wrong person because of my color but the good thing is that her love didn't phase.........but then something happened. Time passed but all the while I called everyday at the same time and that was enough for a while soon she began to
misbehave she became aggressive to me out of nowhere she began to change she would say am not the same person I was, I mean am not there physically with you so am not bound to be the same.........or else something was wrong but I must confess any time she was yelling I could hear a gentle voice in her words saying I miss you my love I miss you to death, but I didn't take importance in it until finally she left back to China...........I never heard from her she blocked me everywhere I had no way to reach her all this happened in the span of 6 months. My life came crashing In 6 months all we had vanished into thin air and now am left between two worlds........is moving on a choice or waiting for an known return a certainty for my love burns but my faith is weak I am between two worlds what would you do? Really be honest what would you do? http:///1pTYKcw

Re: Story Of A Nigerian Guy Deported From Russia For Dating A Russian Girl. by redcliff: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Are you sure you are okay? Do you need any sort of help...Let's say medical?

1 Like

Re: Story Of A Nigerian Guy Deported From Russia For Dating A Russian Girl. by lekkie073(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
angry u must be madt
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Guy Deported From Russia For Dating A Russian Girl. by Liamm(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
These yabaleft gatemen should please bolt the gate. Too much escapes these days.

(1) (Reply)

My Gofundme Page / Strange But True: Python Dies Of Sweet Porcupine Meal / Activate MTN Double Data Without IMEI Tweaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.