Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! (2457 Views)

Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by roodest: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2008
Thomas Beatie and his wife, Nancy, are expecting their second child next June. You might remember Thomas as the transgender man who gave birth to a daughter, Susan, last June and got a lot of attention as “the world’s first pregnant man.”

Thomas Beattie lives in Oregon and is married to a woman named Nancy. He's pregnant, Again!

He is pregnant again, he tells Larry King tonight on CNN. And while his first pregnancy raised questions that most couples never face (If you physically give birth to a child can you be listed as “father” on the birth certificate?) this second time around raises at least one question that nearly all parents find themselves asking: What is the right time to have a second?

Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by sexyLeamon(f): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2008
na wah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by plappville(f): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2008
He was said to be born as a woman, named(( Lagondino Tracy)) but after a change of sex he is said to be legally a man today and he changed his name to Thomas Beatie.

He look urgly and disgustin embarassed embarassed embarassed i still see him as a woman he didn't make any history as he was born in a woman form.

Why don't he wish to be animal then so he can breath in water or fly like eagle or jumping from tree to tree like monkey What he has done is not against the human law, but GOD law ! Repent ! It is good enough if God determine us to be male or female ! And publishing this news is like to give hope to many "sick-mentally" man that dream to have child now become true , You may be responsible for this , repent , now befor it's too late"

1 Like

Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by Dbaby4: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by plappville(f): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2008
[Mr Beatie, born a woman, has had a chest reconstruction and testosterone therapy, but decided to keep his female reproductive organs.]

written by Mr Beatie

When Nancy had to have a hysterectomy due to severe endometriosis 20 years ago, the couple started thinking about Thomas carrying their child.

"I stopped taking my bimonthly testosterone injections. It had been roughly eight years since I had my last menstrual cycle, so this wasn’t a decision that I took lightly," Mr Beatie said.

"My body regulated itself after about four months, and I didn’t have to take any exogenous estrogen, progesterone, or fertility drugs to aid my pregnancy."

This is Mr Beatie's second pregnancy. The first was an ectopic pregnancy with triplets.

"It was a life-threatening event that required surgical intervention, resulting in the loss of all embryos and my right fallopian tube," he said.

"When my brother found out about my loss, he said, 'It’s a good thing that happened. Who knows what kind of monster it would have been'.”

Mr Beatie said he and his wife had begun experiencing anger from people offended by their decision.

"Doctors have discriminated against us, turning us away due to their religious beliefs. Health care professionals have refused to call me by a male pronoun or recognise Nancy as my wife," he said.

"Receptionists have laughed at us. Friends and family have been unsupportive; most of Nancy’s family doesn’t even know I’m transgender."

Mr Beatie said his identity as a male remained "constant" despite his growing stomach.

", I am so lucky to have such a loving, supportive wife. I will be my daughter’s father, and Nancy will be her mother. We will be a family," he said.

Mr Beatie doesn't appear to be the first "pregnant" male. See the story of Mr Lee Mingwei who is apparently the first born male to give birth to a baby from his body.

when are we going to stop tempting nature?
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by marydre: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2008
na wa o! na real wa, but its gud he taste the brunt d second time, if only all men will carry d babies while the women sit back nd relax cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by Phemour: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
please the man get [size=5pt]obo[/size]?

1 Like

Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by roodest: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
no, he had hromone treatment but didn't switch his "you know what" for "you know what"
@plapp, no question me, go question am.
i'm just sharing the information with you without judging for or against.
by the way,, never judge a man (or woman) till you walk a mile in his (or her) shoes
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by MrCrackles(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2008
That guy no dey tire!! grin
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by plappville(f): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
roodest:

no, he had hromone treatment but didn't switch his "you know what" for "you know what"
@plapp, no question me, go question am.
by the way,, never judge a man (or woman) till you walk a mile in his (or her) shoes

will u blame me if i judge him when the unusual happens, people are free to say what they like,
FOR OR AGAINST, Na u sabi oooo. the man/woman is annouying
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by tope2000(f): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
Aha . . . . s/he no dey tire tongue
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by TOYOSI20(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2008
I said the exact same thing, na wa oh. . . . . . . . . . undecided
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by roodest: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ plapp, wateva
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by nj11(f): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2008
It agitates me when people and media call her the pregnant Man ,she is a woman,that took hormones pills,so she will look like a man.Stupid Transgender.
Please people don't take one of the most special and phenomenon thing God gave to only us Women.
Biblical,biological and scientifically is not possible.

1 Like

Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by oyekumbi(f): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2008
This woman/man has offended nature angry angry wat in God's name was she tinkin?? She wont ave it easy this time, am sure coa God wont just sit there and cross His legs watchin this antichrist. angry
Am proud to be a woman. smiley
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by kokorunna(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
What a crazy world we live in.
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
oh god
Re: The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant Again?! by SAMBARRY: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
How the pikin go con come out and how im water go break. I'm more interested in that aspect

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Ask My Gf Pointblank To Loose Weight? / One word for the parent of this kid {pic} / Crazy Ghost Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.