Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

To All Manchester United Fans In The House. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / To All Manchester United Fans In The House. (524 Views)

Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria / Which Club Has D Highest Fans In D World / Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Manchester United Fans In The House. by Kolade354(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
When van persie scored that goal. Manchester united fans all over the world celebrated as if they have won the treble. I belief their mentality is not different from lower teams. You have more days to prepare for the match than chelsea yet you still struggle for a point. You were playing at old trafford and chelsea look comfortable. The great manchester united of ferguson has become history. Now it mourinho and blues time to rule EPL for the next decade........Long live bluez fanz all over the world and congrat to refree phill dowd who helped you with your undeserved point.

1 Like

Re: To All Manchester United Fans In The House. by acenazt: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
that sonofabitch phil dowd is certainly a biased azzhole-sucking-bitchh. any way till we meet for Stamford bridge.
Re: To All Manchester United Fans In The House. by mutiply: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
when you scored two offside goals and one dubious penalty against maribor, nobody complained. I have observed that u guys are not confident at all. I cant be 10 points ahead and be afraid of team that is placed 8th at the moment.
Re: To All Manchester United Fans In The House. by pamcode(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
multiply ur argument is baseless.Even without those 3goals u mentioned we would have won besides all the penalties were legitimate
Re: To All Manchester United Fans In The House. by mutiply: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
i dont argue with people who have not played the game cause no matter hw hard i try to explain that decisions affect games, they wont understand. They always seee the game differently and jurge wrongly

1 Like

Re: To All Manchester United Fans In The House. by major466(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Come and see Women United fans celebrating like they've just won the UEFA Champions League grin Very Funny people. grin gringrin grin

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Compared To Chelsea After Beating Manny Pacquiao / 10 Things You Can Buy With Lionel Messi' €700m Million Release Clause / Did You Know There Is A Galaxy Named Cristiano Ronaldo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.