Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

That Awkward Moment When You're Bored In The Lab - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / That Awkward Moment When You're Bored In The Lab (555 Views)

NAOMI'S WORLD: My Not-so-awkward Life {A Story} / You May Think You're A Writer When You're Not One! / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When You're Bored In The Lab by JustCare: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
I just got bored in the laboratory today while our practical chemistry was going on and suddenly my pen developed brains of its own

I got to mecury in search of Venus, but I quickly left the planet due to the heat there and stumbled on earth. The tussles in this my newly found home catapulted me to Mars, wow! actually, I met Bruno Mars but instead of a welcome song, he sent me forward in time and all I could see around me was a large and an advanced all in one planet... yes! I remember it was Jupiter. However, owing to the bigger nature of this my new planet home, I lost my train of thought and all I could think of was Saturn. but as soon as I started screaming out what was running through my mind, Uranus came to my rescue but due to her careless nature she dropped me off at Neptune ...this my new home was so inhabitable so I headed for Pluto - the last planet, with hope of finding my way back to my real home(PARADISE).

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish... / Why Am I Still Single / Blood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.