Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Gospel Preaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Preaching (443 Views)

The End Of Gospel Preaching In The World! / His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Preaching by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
the word of God needs to be preached the gospel needs to be preached. souls need to be saved and the world is going down the drain Jesus is the only hope for mankinds redemption and salvation. time is very limited and people are being damned everyday.
Re: Gospel Preaching by TeddyJonathan(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Please how do I get to download gospel sermons?
Re: Gospel Preaching by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
It is the truth that sets us free. one must humbly accept that he/she is a sinner acknowledge the fact that Jesus is the only way to God and hope for salvation, ask for forgiveness, make restitution if needed and you will be ready. read the whole chapter of John 3 you will get the whole picture. personally recommended king james version
Re: Gospel Preaching by San2ski(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
A lot of things confuse me about the Bible. Can I ask?
Re: Gospel Preaching by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
go ahead
Re: Gospel Preaching by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
point taken
Re: Gospel Preaching by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
what do you wish to know
Re: Gospel Preaching by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
what are your questions

(1) (Reply)

Escaping The Wrath To Come And Recieving Atonement By Virtue Of The Lamb / =>the Habitation Of Sharing Is Good<= / CATHOLICS, Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.