Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Read Moving Message By Woman Killed For Murdering Alleged Rapist. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read Moving Message By Woman Killed For Murdering Alleged Rapist. (506 Views)

She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Moving Message By Woman Killed For Murdering Alleged Rapist. by donogaga(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
26-year-old Reyhaneh Jabbari, who was convicted for murdering a man she accused of trying to rape her, was killed by hanging in Iran on Saturday, October 25, 2014 despite a global campaign for her release after seven years in prison.

A Tehran court sentenced her to death in 2009 for killing Morteza Abdolali Sarbandi, a former employee of Iran’s Ministry of Intelligence who she said tried to sexually abuse her, and Iran’s Supreme Court upheld the verdict despite a legal challenge.

In her final message to her mother, Sholeh Pakravan, recorded on the day she learnt she would be executed, she expressed her belief that she would have been murdered that night if she had not fought back.

Read her final message below…

‘Dear Sholeh, don’t cry for what you are hearing, the world did not love us – it did not want my fate.

In the court of God I will charge the inspectors…and all those that out of ignorance or with their lies wronged me and trampled on my rights and didn’t pay heed to the fact that sometimes what appears as reality is different from it.

My body would have been thrown in some corner of the city, and after a few days, the police would have taken you to the coroner’s office to identify my body and there you would also learn that I had been raped as well.

The murderer would have never been found since we don’t have their wealth and their power.

I am telling you from the bottom of my heart that I don’t want to have a grave for you to come and mourn there and suffer. I don’t want you to wear black clothing for me. 

Do your best to forget my difficult days. Give me to the wind to take away, I wanted to embrace you until I die. I love you.’

http://thenet.ng/2014/10/read-moving-message-by-woman-killed-for-murdering-alleged-rapist/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bug Facts Part 111 Cont'd ..by Chogon Facilities Fumigation Services / Why You Should Have A Pot Belly / Attempt To Smuggle Illegalfamily Foiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.