Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here (15881 Views)

Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2014
olrotimi:
@bolded, are you in anyway related to Madam Patience? ehen, unlike most of you whining here, i'm more than words that i was posted to adamawa, i actually worked my posting here. Its actually part of a complex calculation which is turnning out just fine grin. <BTW>, anyother medic doc in the house? lets kindly get talking.

m sure u don't use a smart phone sir? if you do you ll kno that whenever u type what is not in the phone dictionary it ll correct it to wat it thinks u nid....no corpers in phone dictionary.....so criticize with common sense

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Abdogood(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Team Adamawa stream 2: going from lagos n Ogun State. Kindly join a whatsapp group on page 2 (na ther u go see the noba). Let's talk n plan on how we will move, to save cost and time. In God we trust.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Pvictor10(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2014
hardheyanj:
Morning house mates, am adeyanju from OAU, studied psychology, now..............Adamawa HELL NO.
see my faculty colleague. Why u dey fear? My class rep (2013 set) also dey go Adamawa. We are camping in Benue though.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2014
front page ooooo
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Demola66(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Adamawa state of mind
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Tbagwell1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
xandeross:

14hrs
9hrs, max 10hrs to makurdi, d state capital if their isn't any delay on d road, then another 35min to d camp from makurdi.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by gistmelove(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Adamawa state...

Benue camping...

Cryin seriously.. Becos i love lag so much...

Team: 26th

Aliamudulilahi for everything... grin
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Idboyostic(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
My fellow brothers and sisters in the house.... Am happy to join u guys ooo because av been posted to Adamawa but will be camping @ benue state (Gboko) as the letter says.... My level adviser was like 100km from where I am (Ilorin) presently......so I might end up going from here instead of Lagos where I reside

Am just happy because Adamawa it is..... And it means straight automatic redeployment..... U don't really need medical report before you can redeploy

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Idboyostic:
My fellow brothers and sisters in the house.... Am happy to join u guys ooo because av been posted to Adamawa but will be camping @ benue state (Gboko) as the letter says.... My level adviser was like 100km from where I am (Ilorin) presently......so I might end up going from here instead of Lagos where I reside

Am just happy because Adamawa it is..... And it means straight automatic redeployment..... U don't really need medical report before you can redeploy
Present sir, unilorin,biochem dpt, posted to adamawa, camping in benue...letz get to meet oda unilorite going to benue on 26th mayb we cn go 2geda . Those goin 4rm ilorin tho
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Idboyostic(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
bigwind:
Present sir, unilorin,biochem dpt, posted to adamawa, camping in benue...letz get to meet oda unilorite going to benue on 26th mayb we cn go 2geda . Those goin 4rm ilorin tho
Bro....still thinking about where am gonna be going from because am presently reading things about benue and I realized my level adviser was joking with me because na 529km I see ooo and not 100km has he said.

Though it's still closer than coming from Lagos....so, it will be fun if we can get more Unilorite to join us and also get a good transport service

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by igwesprincess: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
i dont like this 26th idea. is it possible to protest it?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
igwesprincess:
hey lady, letz chill..no protest. Our camping will be more fun. I'll kip u company wink
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Idboyostic(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
igwesprincess:
protest ke..... No oooooo..... Am not even ready.... Dey do well

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 01, 2014
mykel25:

m sure u don't use a smart phone sir? if you do you ll kno that whenever u type what is not in the phone dictionary it ll correct it to wat it thinks u nid....no corpers in phone dictionary
and you type with ur eyes closed? Is the phone smarter than you are such that you cant correct it? ........also means that you dont proof read what you type or post from your phone. It goes with the saying, think twice before you...... shocked . By the way do you really have to take everything personal & respond aggressively to even subtle dissing? Life isnt hard oooooo, even if you have a chol-sang personality grin
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 01, 2014
mykel25:

m sure u don't use a smart phone sir? if you do you ll kno that whenever u type what is not in the phone dictionary it ll correct it to wat it thinks u nid....no corpers in phone dictionary.....
@bolded,depends on how smart the phone is & how savvy the user is. If you use a phone made in western europe & in 2014, which also comes with an encyclopedia, there would be corper in your phone dictionary tongue .There are smartphones & there are smartphones
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Valentinooo:
Let me quickly clarify you guys on something. You don't need to be scared because of Bokoharam, believe me you won't step your feet on Adamawa till you finish service unless you wish to. Your redeployment is automatic from camp , and you have a very high chance of getting your state of choice. You don't even need any medical report to do that. So be happy guys.
I have been looking for thus double sure information, I don't want to die on that land yet... God forbid Adamawa
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Valentinooo: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2014
Blackdeewhy:
I have been looking for thus double sure information, I don't want to die on that land yet... God forbid Adamawa
I was scared too when I was first posted to yobe state (batch B). but believe me you won't even step there. where are you going to do your orientation exercise?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2014
olrotimi:
and you type with ur eyes closed? Is the phone smarter than you are such that you cant correct it? ........also means that you dont proof read what you type or post from your phone. It goes with the saying, think twice before you...... shocked . By the way do you really have to take everything personal & respond aggressively to even subtle dissing? Life isnt hard oooooo, even if you have a chol-sang personality grin
why are u looking for trouble Mr. Know all? When it comes down on you,it would be unbearable
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by fabulousdee: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2014
Cool @ Benue tho I tot I was gonna be in adamawa st
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Taiye4Christ(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Strong men and women dem, I hail you all.

Wish y‘all a happy camping experience and better re-deployment.

Please vote nabsprada for miss nairaland 2014. She is a dear member of the C14 house and needs your support to take the crown. The competition is really tough, but with your votes we can clinch this!

Will be posting reminders and the link for voting (which opens from 5th November) here soon. Bless you all

#nabsprada4missnairaland2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by igwesprincess: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
bigwind:
hey lady, letz chill..no protest. Our camping will be more fun. I'll kip u company wink
okay oh.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by kanbia(f): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
for benue camp too...i pray d redeployment works perfectly cool till 26th see u guys

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by gistmelove(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
kanbia:
for benue camp too...i pray d redeployment works perfectly cool till 26th see u guys

same here
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by JubilantJubreal: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
I was posted to Adamawa as well but will like 2 move with anyone who z going from ilorin, please u can drop ur number and I'll add u up on a what app page created purposely 4 stream 2 copers and I live we gonna enjoy our trip. 07033927546-whatapp
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by gistmelove(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
cry

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
my friend in makurdi says the state gets really hot in the dry season, Dah I hope there's electricity on camp o,I don't want to endure 3weeks of blazing heat..........pls anyone who has served in benue shld kindly come on in & tell us Wosup with the camp
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
igwesprincess:
okay oh.
which sch did u graduated from?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by adezzy01(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
pls house what is the transportation details & price from Lagos thank you guys
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by callylove(f): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
hello friends wish you all d bst notting will happen God is wit you all
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
olrotimi:

yes I don't proof read most especially if m posting outta no tym......n sometimes you wont expect ur phone to change what you typed buh immediately I press space bar it ll do just dat

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 02, 2014
mykel25:

yes I don't proof read most especially if m posting outta no tym......n sometimes you wont expect ur phone to change what you typed buh immediately I press space bar it ll do just dat
alrite brov, I get ur drift. sh*t happens sometimes . see y'all on 26th, am out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jewel Of The Savannah. / corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. / modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.