Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here (15882 Views)

Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Pvictor10(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
ogaprime:

Loool...ADAMAWA toh thick
Benue is just temporary, you will have to fill relocation form with letter(why you want to relocate) and choose benue state as the state you want to relocate to...peace

Thanks. Another question.

How long is the stream 2 Batch C camping for Adamawa corps.

And how do I write a letter from home. I mean the format. I have a police officer that can do that.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
zany17:
please, how many hours drive is Lagos to benue

14hrs
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Pvictor10:

Thanks. Another question.

How long is the stream 2 Batch C camping for Adamawa corps.

And how do I write a letter from home. I mean the format. I have a police officer that can do that.

Thanks.

Don't know how long, but it should be 3weeks. Even I, went to the camp with a letter from my dad, I didn't use it. I saw some letters at the camp, collected it and remixed it to write mine...I will try and get the format between today and sunday.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by dadonnest: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
I have been posted to Adamawa, please I'll like to know if I can re-deploy without smelling Adamawa, or must I get to the camp b4 I can do this?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by daisy2014: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
It was a slap on my face to see my posting this morn, was so scared at first but after going thru all wat u guys have said, I think benue camp will be a wonderful experience for us all.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
blaqshine:
Ok.
Where are you based?

Lagos agege area to be specific
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
dadonnest:
I have been posted to Adamawa, please I'll like to know if I can re-deploy without smelling Adamawa, or must I get to the camp b4 I can do this?

you won't need to smell Adamawa...u re camping in Benue n ll redeploy from there

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
xandeross:

14hrs

Lagos based Adamawa corpers let try to organise a straight bus with a transport company Cuz I heard most pple will go to abj n drop u off at Adamawa which they might not take us close to our location n beside u ll get there by mid night
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
zany17:
please, how many hours drive is Lagos to benue

let the Lagos based Adamawa corpers follow d same so they can take us to camp direct.....if we can be upto 14

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by kennyace: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
mykel25:

Lagos based Adamawa corpses let try to organise a straight bus with a transport company Cuz I heard most pple will go to abj n drop u off at Adamawa which they might not take us close to our location n beside u ll get there by mid night
that will be good for us, I stay at iju ishaga area in lagos....deres a direct bus from lagos to markudi at iddo station... but am not sure if lagos- gboko but I ll see ow I can get dere nextweek to make up with the arrangement and also talk to some benue posted corpers next week when they get dere
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by kennyace: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
The price is 4k from Iddo park, d bus might take u to d camp straight from lagos maybe @ price 5k full AC, fair plus, benue links, DB transport nd host of others.. lets make the room more lively...lets say our name, school and dept
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by kennyace: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Adeleke kenny Ladoke akintola university (LAUTECH ) mechanical engineering

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by johnez1987: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
xandeross:

You shloud know ther state you will report to for your camping and the date on your call up letter

We were asked to report to mallam sidi camp in gombe. Don't know if we might be redeployed.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ok. I'm based in Ogudu.
Do you know another person who is based in Lagos and posted to Adamawa?
If we are many, may be we can go to Benue together.
What do you think?

mykel25:

Lagos agege area to be specific
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by daisy2014: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Going together will be a good idea, I am in pls... anywhere in lagos, I will meet up i'm sure. my name is Saka Adesola, from Ekiti State University studied french.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
@daisy2014: I'm Kunle from University of Ilorin.

daisy2014:
Going together will be a good idea, I am in pls... anywhere in lagos, I will meet up i'm sure. my name is Saka Adesola, from Ekiti State University studied french.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by daisy2014: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
blaqshine:

it's nice to meet u kunle
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by daisy2014: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
blaqshine:

it's nice to meet u kunle [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
It is my pleasure.
By the time we are many, we can create a whatsapp group to facilitate easy communication among us.

daisy2014:
it's nice to meet u kunle [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Adeymide: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennyace:
bro thanks a lot for the update, but arr you sure its authomatic Redeployment to state of your choice..and I heard we might not use upto 2weeks there
Have been posted to Adamawa tootoo sad
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by kennyace: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
blaqshine:
Ok. I'm based in Ogudu.
Do you know another person who is based in Lagos and posted to Adamawa?
If we are many, may be we can go to Benue together.
What do you think?

yeah bro u are right...I tink we going togeda ll be a nice idea....we should expect more people in dis discussion tomao
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Adeymide: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
blaqshine:
It is my pleasure.
By the time we are many, we can create a whatsapp group to facilitate easy communication among us.

Yeah dah wud be nyc smiley
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Tgud3: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hi everyone I'm debo living in Abeokuta I'm deployed to Adamawa too but Benue camp please I'm inin, let's arrange a bus that can take us. Thanks
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Abdogood(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Term adamawa- benue 26th of all places oooo. I will be kumming from Abeokuta to Iddo in lagos, I hope we can all make it so we can move together. But departure day go be 25th faaa!!!! Thanx group.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Tgud3: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
I'm in Abeokuta too let's make it 25th so that we can leave together
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
mykel25, where are you??
Show face o.

Abdogood:
Term adamawa- benue 26th of all places oooo. I will be kumming from Abeokuta to Iddo in lagos, I hope we can all make it so we can move together. But departure day go be 25th faaa!!!! Thanx group.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennyace:
that will be good for us, I stay at iju ishaga area in lagos....deres a direct bus from lagos to markudi at iddo station... but am not sure if lagos- gboko but I ll see ow I can get dere nextweek to make up with the arrangement and also talk to some benue posted corpers next week when they get dere

I leave at oke aro I kno u kno d place...we myt c b4 u leave....plz where is iddo station? if on bbm add me up 74a1edae or 08067331593
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
I just created a whatsapp group for pple dat wanna leave from Lagos.... add up 08067331593 den say Adamawa corper den I ll add you up to the group

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Abdogood(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Am sending a request I hope others follow suite. I wish us luck.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 31, 2014
mykel25:

Lagos based Adamawa corpses let try to organise a straight bus with a transport company Cuz I heard most pple will go to abj n drop u off at Adamawa which they might not take us close to our location n beside u ll get there by mid night
@bolded, are you in anyway related to Madam Patience? ehen, unlike most of you whining here, i'm more than words that i was posted to adamawa, i actually worked my posting here. Its actually part of a complex calculation which is turnning out just fine grin. <BTW>, anyother medic doc in the house? lets kindly get talking.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Pvictor10(m): 1:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Na train sure pass, from Osogbo in Osun state. Anybody from Osun going to Benue on 26th as Adamawa corpers? I get map of Benue too, if u like beep me on my contacts here. (B.Sc Geography, OAU).
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by hardheyanj: 1:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Morning house mates, am adeyanju from OAU, studied psychology, I got to know where I was posted too just very late this nite and it was Adamawa, been sleepless and sad, I just don't want to go to adamawa for no reason, how can I pass my service till feb, or what's the pretty solution on ground now..............Adamawa HELL NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jewel Of The Savannah. / corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. / modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.