Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Touching Story: Barren For 27-years, Pregnant For 5-years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Touching Story: Barren For 27-years, Pregnant For 5-years (588 Views)

Man Exonerated After Spending 27 Years In Prison For Murder He Didn't Commit / Woman Delivers Quadruplets In Benin City After 18 “barren’ Years / A Real Life Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story: Barren For 27-years, Pregnant For 5-years by kosovo(m): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Aww.. this is a very touching story, it makes us realize that God still exists.. cry
===================================================================
Mrs Adenike Kolawole has been to bottom of her life. She was apparently reject by her family members when she couldn’t bear a child for 27-years.

It became worse when she finally got pregnant, but she couldn’t deliver after 9-months like normal women do.

Her case was freaky, the whole world turned against her…

Ouch…Poor woman. (pictured below)

barren woman

But, God finally made her smile after carrying the pregnancy for five good years.

She reportedly gave birth on Sunday October 26th at Evangelical Church of Cherubim and Seraphim located at Pipeline Road, Mafon area, Ejigbo, Lagos during the church’s Sunday service.

Mrs Kolawole said she suffered miscarriage in the early period of her marriage and afterwards found it difficult to conceive again. She said she had sought medical help both spiritual and orthodox but none provided any remedy. She said she finally took in five years ago but even in her pregnant state, she was still having her menstrual cycle. She said all through the years she was pregnant with her baby boy, herself and her husband (pictured above) suffered rejection from family and friends.

“I was rejected by my relations, my husband’s family who did not give me the chance of bearing a child. My only consolation was my faith in God,” she said

She said on the day she gave birth to her son, she was in church for their Sunday service when she noticed her water broke and within minutes, her baby was out.
Source:
Re: Touching Story: Barren For 27-years, Pregnant For 5-years by emmansy(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2014
God help us

(1) (Reply)

Rocktation who told you the alleged information about me is correct? / Bomb Blast Averted In Owerri!!! / Which Is The Best Series You've Watched?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.