Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Rocktation who told you the alleged information about me is correct? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rocktation who told you the alleged information about me is correct? (595 Views)

Patrick Sawyer, A Liberian, URINATED On Health Workers Who Told Him He Had Ebola / Patrick Sawyer Urinated With Rage On Health Workers Who Told Him He Had Ebola (2) (3) (4)

Rocktation who told you the alleged information about me is correct? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Rocktation, do you know the implication of your post on that Ashawo thread? You are talking with authority that my personal details was revealed in that thread. Do you know me? What gives you the impression that letsdothis posted the real information about me to warrant your submission on the matter?

Secondly why ban me for such a long time without banning joseph1832 who insulted me as much as I insulted him, or is it one sided judgment? Information alleged to be mine was leaked, you banned the person who claims to have leaked the information then banned me too? What kind of justice is that? Go back to that page and see the names calling by joseph1832 I even reported to the mods you did nothing. Pls go and take that your post down where you said everything about me had been said because you know nothing about me, except of course you joined in hacking my account.

Re: Rocktation who told you the alleged information about me is correct? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
If you say he revealed everything that needed to be revealed, you sound very convinced, that little school teacher has even said you confirmed letsdothis information
Re: Rocktation who told you the alleged information about me is correct? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmm sorry dear. If what ur sayin is true, then nl mods are something else today sad
#following
Re: Rocktation who told you the alleged information about me is correct? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
this is getting interesting
Re: Rocktation who told you the alleged information about me is correct? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Seun please I need your attention, someone letsdothis1 claims to have hacked into my personal account and got information about me because I challenged one of his friends on that thread, I do not deny confrontation with them on that thread, then your mod Rocktation banned me and the hacker, but she is behind by back corroborating the story of the hacker, I need her to take down her unfounded statement. I need justice because the person who led to all the brouhaha was not banned

https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/276

Compliment Of The Season / Government Lauds Airtel For Touching Lives Intervention / Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8