Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

ISIS Prisoners Reveal Life Inside Terror Group - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ISIS Prisoners Reveal Life Inside Terror Group (449 Views)

Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Reveal The Hell They Live In, See Pictures / New ISIS Battle Video Released, Rebels Fighting The Terror Group / Prostitute Who ‘died’ During Sex Comes Back To Life Inside Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Prisoners Reveal Life Inside Terror Group by Edosbeat(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2014
The blindfolded prisoners are brought into the dank gray room, one by one, and begin to tell us their stories.

We’re in a prison run by Kurdish militants here in northern Syria. The Kurds won’t allow us to see the cells where the prisoners are being held. Their prisoners, they say, are members of ISIS.

When the first detainee sits down, I ask the guard to please remove his blindfold. He blinks in the bright light and clearly looks surprised to see a foreigner sitting in front of him.

The second prisoner who arrives trembled with fear when he was brought in. I introduce myself to each detainee as an American journalist.
read more....
http://edosnews.com/isis-prisoners-reveal-life-inside-terror-group/

Re: ISIS Prisoners Reveal Life Inside Terror Group by delishpot: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2014
I jump am pass. Put the full story or.......................

(1) (Reply)

mods I am sorry / What Are The Crazy Things We've Done For Love??? / Some Policemen Killed And Buried My Brother In Shallow Grave In Lekki – Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.