Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result (14579 Views)

A Robot Sex Machine - Hilarious / Latest Robot That Catches Thieves / Finally A Book On Understanding Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by youMustLaugh(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2014
A robot that satisfy women was designed.
It was tested with three
women!
The first woman was
An Hausa woman. .
After 1 hour with the robot she came out, smiled and
said,
Gaskiya, e sweet me die

The 2nd woman was
a Yoruba woman
After four hours
with the robot ??
she came
out and smiled, then said
osheeeyyyyyy!!

The 3rd woman was a
Calabar woman:
after 8 hours..
the woman had not
come out. .
the people had to go in and check
what was wrong, probably the robot has killed the
woman
wen they opened the door they saw
The calabar woman
chasing the robot up and down yelling,
"Come here you liar, if
your battery is low,
how come you are
running??
Common come here
Calabar babes i dey hail ooooo lol

1 word for the calabar woman

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by izaray(f): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2014
You no well lol

2 Likes

Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by luvlyoracle(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2014
cheesy
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Seanixking: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Op dnt start what u cnt finish...
Wait a little while,the bashing crew will soon come..
Dnt knw what the poster below me has to sey.
#Rewind bak to the last post......
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2014
lolss so how was the robot's pennis? was it soft or typical hard metallic? grin coz if its hard plastic, it won't be sweet o
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by valdetino(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2014
Crazy boi
Funny post shaa
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2014
izaray:
You no well lol
this joke sweet me die

1 Like

Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by youMustLaugh(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2014
izaray:
You no well lol

lol. or are you from calabar grin?
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by youMustLaugh(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Seanixking:
Op dnt start what u cnt finish...
Wait a little while,the bashing crew will soon come..
Dnt knw what the poster below me has to sey.
#Rewind bak to the last post......

lol. i have rewind back now you forward to the next post
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Seanixking: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2014
youMustLaugh:

lol. i have rewind back now you forward to the next post
Dnt worry Op, Boko haram has claim responsibility for this...
Dnt knw wah the poster below me gat to sey
#Rewind back to the last post.
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by youMustLaugh(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lolss so how was the robot's pennis? was it soft or typical hard metallic? grin coz if its hard plastic, it won't be sweet o

lol. i know it should be human like grin. but if you need practicals i believe there are NL geeks that can reach your satisfactory peak. lol just remember to count me out of the geeks as i am a holy mallam. grin grin grin
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by youMustLaugh(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2014
valdetino:
Crazy boi
Funny post shaa

hahaha. you don laugh forget sey i sey 1 word for the calabar lady. grin grin grin
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by youMustLaugh(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2014
sirnoel:
this joke sweet me die

guy abi na you be the robot? coz i noticed you said similar thing to what the hausa lady said when she was satisfied. lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by izaray(f): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Hahahahah..you av come again right!
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by izaray(f): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2014
sirnoel:
this joke sweet me die
Lol..i kno dat is wat you will say!
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2014
youMustLaugh:

lol. i know it should be human like grin. but if you need practicals i believe there are NL geeks that can reach your satisfactory peak. lol just remember to count me out of the geeks as i am a holy mallam. grin grin grin
lwkmd funny boy.
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by rawpadgin(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Na this kind story u dey like o
as soon as u read am ur n*pples & cl*t go just stand attention

oops!! did i just type that! sorry don't know what's wrong with my fingers nowadays grin
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by pembisco(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2014
the poster below me had garri and g/nut as breakfast
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2014
izaray:
Lols grin
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2014
izaray:
thats all i can say now... Unless ifi will use this time to ask u out
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2014
rawpadgin:
Na this kind story u dey like o
as soon as u read am ur n*pples & cl*t go just stand attention

oops!! did i just type that! sorry don't know what's wrong with my fingers nowadays grin
undecided
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by youMustLaugh(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:

izaray:

lol, just noticed that you did not quote any of the above post but the above one. or are you also curious about the bold part grin?
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by izaray(f): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2014
sirnoel:
thats all i can say now... Unless ifi will use this time to ask u out
If i hear!
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by youMustLaugh(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2014
izaray:

lol how did you know? or are both of you having like minded minds grin? so you think the same way like he do?
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2014
izaray:
If i hear!
i promise to do with uwhat other guys are doing with u. But i will do for u what they cant do for u...so have u accepted me?
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by izaray(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2014
sirnoel:
i promise to do with uwhat other guys are doing with u. But i will do for u what they cant do for u...so have u accepted me?
So in your church mind, you are wooing me right? grin
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
undecided
i wish to discover the erotic side angelina... True
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by youMustLaugh(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lwkmd funny boy.

funny you grin
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2014
izaray:
So in your church mind, you are wooing me right? grin
wooing...not at all and dont mention church cos is i use my church mind, i would compose a specialfor u and leave for u in whatsapp... I de toast u sha... Na toasting i de do u
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2014
sirnoel:
i wish to discover the erotic side angelina... True
how?
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by youMustLaugh(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2014
guys please lets be matured fellows for once. why dont we have respect for self-esteem towards chicks? let it be strictly jokes and nothing more. asking in and out please close the topic on this thread. sad
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by PHAYOL81: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2014
Omo beliv me if dem no break in d calaber girl go later catch am and by dddden d robot go dey plea "BIKO NU...BIKO"cheesy.Yt d girl go com out com dddey yaab d mach+ine say im no try.smileycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes World / Jokes By Dindy / Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.