Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result (14569 Views)

A Robot Sex Machine - Hilarious / Latest Robot That Catches Thieves / Finally A Book On Understanding Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by EmmyBoy2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
But seriously what is this thing with Calabar women and their legendary sex..ual appetite? Any empirical evidence? Just curious.. .
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
how?
i dont know yet but i trust u guide me through
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
sirnoel:
i dont know yet but i trust u guide me through
Lol I cant. dont ask why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by slytubadth(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lolss so how was the robot's pennis? was it soft or typical hard metallic? grin coz if its hard plastic, it won't be sweet o

u dat claimed 2 b a virgin, how do u knw it wont b sweet? Virgin indeed
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by KAHLEH(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Calabar lo ni ishannn!
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lol I cant. dont ask why
wow. I dont like asking why. But we keep running the same lane. Someday things willbe clearer
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
slytubadth:

u dat claimed 2 b a virgin, how do u knw it wont b sweet? Virgin indeed
common sense should tell u that hard object coming in contact with the most sensitive part of the body won't be sweet undecided awon werey.
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by slytubadth(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
common sense should tell u that hard object coming in contact with the most sensitive part of the body won't be sweet undecided awon werey.

common sense u dont av as well..na indomie pnnis b abi?.. Oloshi
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by SlimSkipper(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lolss so how was the robot's pennis? was it soft or typical hard metallic? grin coz if its hard plastic, it won't be sweet o
jst like d toy you ussually use na wink lipsrsealed
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by cupidora(f): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lolss so how was the robot's pennis? was it soft or typical hard metallic? grin coz if its hard plastic, "it won't be sweet o"
How can a "vegetarian" know the bolded grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Tokunbohkinibig: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Op, I guess you mistakenly took Igbo girls out your equation as well, try Igbo girls and that robot ll run out of breath....... Almost d same energy with calabar girls.
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by adamskutty(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
youMustLaugh:
A robot that satisfy women was designed.
It was tested with three
women!
The first woman was
An Hausa woman. .
After 1 hour with the robot she came out, smiled and
said,
Gaskiya, e sweet me die

The 2nd woman was
a Yoruba woman
After four hours
with the robot ??
she came
out and smiled, then said
osheeeyyyyyy!!

The 3rd woman was a
Calabar woman:
after 8 hours..
the woman had not
come out. .
the people had to go in and check
what was wrong, probably the robot has killed the
woman
wen they opened the door they saw
The calabar woman
chasing the robot up and down yelling,
"Come here you liar, if
your battery is low,
how come you are
running??
Common come here
Calabar babes i dey hail ooooo lol

1 word for the calabar woman
damn! Psycho grin grin
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Iyowuski: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
youMustLaugh:
A robot that satisfy women was designed.
It was tested with three
women!
The first woman was
An Hausa woman. .
After 1 hour with the robot she came out, smiled and
said,
Gaskiya, e sweet me die

The 2nd woman was
a Yoruba woman
After four hours
with the robot ??
she came
out and smiled, then said
osheeeyyyyyy!!

The 3rd woman was a
Calabar woman:
after 8 hours..
the woman had not
come out. .
the people had to go in and check
what was wrong, probably the robot has killed the
woman
wen they opened the door they saw
The calabar woman
chasing the robot up and down yelling,
"Come here you liar, if
your battery is low,
how come you are
running??
Common come here
Calabar babes i dey hail ooooo lol

1 word for the calabar woman

and dis was meant to be a joke.....
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by leshluap(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
.loll..loop.look..look..
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
cupidora:
How can a "vegetarian" know the bolded grin grin cheesy tongue
lolss grin

1 Like

Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
SlimSkipper:

jst like d toy you ussually use na wink lipsrsealed
Lol I don't use any toy o
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Mayydayy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
eleyi gidi gan.this one strong. shocked
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by badblackman(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
LAST TIME BBM HAD A party WITH 2 CALABAR BITCHES, ALL EXCEPT BBM STAGGERED HOME
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by simdam500(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Funny jokes... One word for the calabar girl... Hungry Nymph, and for the OP. Comics
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by FoG1: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
cheesy grin grin grin

Are you a writer or do you need a writer with taste for genuine creativity?
Do you aspire to attain competence in written and spoken english?
Are you a student preparing for UTME, WASSCE, NECO or GCE and wants to excel in English and Literature?

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO ATTAIN YOUR DREAMS....

Call 070-149-56024 today for your editing and private tutoring.

We are based in Ibadan but not limited to/by any location.
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by SlimSkipper(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lol I don't use any toy o
u sure cheesy grin
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 30, 2014
SlimSkipper:
u sure cheesy grin
Lol yes, u and ur dirty mind tongue
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by SlimSkipper(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lol yes, u and ur dirty mind tongue
correct babe! u prefer it natural ba? cool wink
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
SlimSkipper:

correct babe! u prefer it natural ba? cool wink
lol i dnt know tongue
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by SlimSkipper(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol i dnt know tongue
HMMM! i see. may b u jst dont lyk d ones u've been gettin but bliv me natural is d best i can boldly say dat. cool and by d way cute lips u've got dere got me salaivatin
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
SlimSkipper:

HMMM! i see. may b u jst dont lyk d ones u've been gettin but bliv me natural is d best i can boldly say dat. cool and by d way cute lips u've got dere got me salaivatin
lol thanks x
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by SlimSkipper(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol thanks x
can I send u a mail? embarassed
Re: Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result by kskpoundz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Na God made sex robot she b lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jokes By Dindy / The "F" WORD........... / Photo Of The Day: Koboko Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.