Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Proofreader Services Available - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Proofreader Services Available (1212 Views)

Professional Proofreader Here / Natural And Professional Proofreader / English Proofreader Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proofreader Services Available by babythug(f): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2014
For all your proof reading and editorial requirements please contact me on bussywuzzy@yahoo.com.

The charges are reasonable and i assure you of exceptional service!

Thank you!
Re: Proofreader Services Available by iwatch: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
babythug:
For all your proof reading and editorial requirements please contact me on bussywuzzy@yahoo.com.

The charges are reasonable and i assure you of exceptional service!

Thank you!
ma'am, you have a service that is needed. Join freelancer.com or fiverr.com then check the business section on how to build yourself in this regard as there is a thread for freelancing there.
Re: Proofreader Services Available by babythug(f): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
iwatch:
ma'am, you have a service that is needed. Join freelancer.com or fiverr.com then check the business section on how to build yourself in this regard as there is a thread for freelancing there.

Thank you for the heads up! Will visit the sites and take it from there.

I do hope i can buzz you for more tips on this journey!

Cheers
Re: Proofreader Services Available by iwatch: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
babythug:

Thank you for the heads up! Will visit the sites and take it from there.

I do hope i can buzz you for more tips on this journey!

Cheers
I saw you viewing the babyosis thread and came here. This is my alternate handle which I am using it temporarily. You can also get paid to write articles too.

Check out writersincharge com it is owned by a Nigerian that has been making over $3000 per month for the past years.

If you can master the system of online writing you will go a long way.

I will keep on this handle for now. You can ask questions and I will try to answer them.

1 Like

Re: Proofreader Services Available by babythug(f): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2015
iwatch:
I saw you viewing the babyosis thread and came here. This is my alternate handle which I am using it temporarily. You can also get paid to write articles too.

Check out writersincharge com it is owned by a Nigerian that has been making over $3000 per month for the past years.

If you can master the system of online writing you will go a long way.

I will keep on this handle for now. You can ask questions and I will try to answer them.

Thanks very much. I appreciate the tips!

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Refuses To Pay For 60,000 Words / 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. / Info-matic Writing Contest! - Win A Google Nexus 7 Tablet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.