Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste (1223 Views)

Imo Base Female Upcoming Artiste "Limzy" Release Her Promotional Photos (see Her / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by Anubiri(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
I greet you all my good people of Nigeria, I wants to share my experience with a popular Blogger you all knows Makinde Azeez the owner of website. I am Afro-G an upcoming artiste base in Port Harcourt, I featured Selebobo in one of my recent song titled:Tumbala
When I wanted to run an online promo I discussed with Makinde Azeez (C.E.O of Naijaloaded blog) we bargain for twenty thousand naira (20,000) then I paid him on 7th November, 2013.
9th November, 2013 he uploaded my song on then the song started trending online.
i always check out the song online then on February 2014 I checked my song and I found out my song has hit two hundred & ninety four thousand downloads (294,000) just within few months before I know what is happening my song got missing from naijaloaded I tried to communicate with Makinde but no reply and since then nothing has happened. Please my good people I wants to ask Makinde Azeez these few questions:
* Makinde please do you delete people's songs from your site after a particular period of time?
* Is it a crime for an upcoming artiste song to hit over 200,000 downloads?
* Do you derive Joy seeing upcoming artiste suffer in the Street?
* What happened to my song after I paid you to upload it?
* is the song not qualify or sweet to be in your blog?

Below is the bank teller & link to download the song:
www.naijareplay.com/2014/06/music-afro-g-am_afro_g-tumbala-ft-selebobo.html

please you can also download my new hit Tears in the Street: http://www.naijareplay.com/2014/10/afro-g-
am_afro_g-tears-in-the-street.html

@am_afro_g

Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2014
Music promoters are the latest con men in town.
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by Anubiri(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
what I got is his email address
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by Anubiri(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
music@
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by Anubiri(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2014
why is no one commenting on this post because is not about Tonto Dikeh....is well
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Dude how can u upload ur music on naijaloaded for 20k.well its now free y not upload on 360nobs for free I hardly visit naijaloaded cus they scam pple well dude sori for u thou.and I like ur track just downloaded it
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by Anubiri(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2014
@snrman...tnx alot bro. ..this hv thought me a lesson
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by Anubiri(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2014
Front page please moderators
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by Anubiri(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
@seun please did I do anything wrong here...put this on front page to clear the air......wicked world
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by corisande: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hmmm
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by Anubiri(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
The truth mst be revealed maybe here or some other site
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by jaybossYBNL(m): 3:33am On Nov 01, 2014
Anubiri:
I greet you all my good people of Nigeria, I wants to share my experience with a popular Blogger you all knows Makinde Azeez the owner of website. I am Afro-G an upcoming artiste base in Port Harcourt, I featured Selebobo in one of my recent song titled:Tumbala
When I wanted to run an online promo I discussed with Makinde Azeez (C.E.O of Naijaloaded blog) we bargain for twenty thousand naira (20,000) then I paid him on 7th November, 2013.
9th November, 2013 he uploaded my song on then the song started trending online.
i always check out the song online then on February 2014 I checked my song and I found out my song has hit two hundred & ninety four thousand downloads (294,000) just within few months before I know what is happening my song got missing from naijaloaded I tried to communicate with Makinde but no reply and since then nothing has happened. Please my good people I wants to ask Makinde Azeez these few questions:
* Makinde please do you delete people's songs from your site after a particular period of time?
* Is it a crime for an upcoming artiste song to hit over 200,000 downloads?
* Do you derive Joy seeing upcoming artiste suffer in the Street?
* What happened to my song after I paid you to upload it?
* is the song not qualify or sweet to be in your blog?

Below is the bank teller & link to download the song:
www.naijareplay.com/2014/06/music-afro-g-am_afro_g-tumbala-ft-selebobo.html

please you can also download my new hit Tears in the Street: http://www.naijareplay.com/2014/10/afro-g-
am_afro_g-tears-in-the-street.html

@am_afro_g
This is really bad of him.....well he is on Nairaland here. he will see the post and respond if he doesn't then he is a Scammer as some people have been calling him
Re: The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste by Anubiri(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
I kw seun will nt mak dis to front page cuz Azeez is his brother. ....is well

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo / Nicki Minaj Sends An "Open" Invitation (hot!) / Kanye West Is Not Amused By Fans Trying To Take Selfies With Him At Super Bowl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.