Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist (11913 Views)

Are Professional Courses Really Important / Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria / What Are The Job Opportunities For Microbiologist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by olu4life(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Please would like to know the professional courses that are suitable for a microbiologist in a medical field. And also where one can get the form plus the cost. Anyone with ideas? Thanks
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by marvelling(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lol! Its either you go for H.S.E (and become a safety professional), you join IPAN (and become a public analyst) or you get registered and license to be an environmental health officer by EHORECON. Pls forget about clinical laboratory work. The bsc programme you enrolled for did not train you for it.

1 Like

Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by olu4life(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Thanks marvelling. Have done HSE level 2&3 during my service year.Pls tell me more about the environmental health office
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by marvelling(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
olu4life:
Thanks marvelling. Have done HSE level 2&3 during my service year.Pls tell me more about the environmental health office

Check here www.ehorecon.org.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=76

Read this www.ehorecon.org.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55&Itemid=75

Download this www.ehorecon.org.ng/downloads/EHO%20registration%20guidelines.pdf
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by olu4life(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
marvelling:

Check here www.ehorecon.org.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=76

Read this www.ehorecon.org.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55&Itemid=75

Download this www.ehorecon.org.ng/downloads/EHO%20registration%20guidelines.pdf

Thanks bro. Just checked. Its based only in Abuja. Anyone in Lagos?
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by marvelling(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2014
olu4life:

Thanks bro. Just checked. Its based only in Abuja. Anyone in Lagos?

Did you download and read the pdf file link I pasted above?
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by marvelling(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2014
www.ehorecon.org.ng/downloads/EHO%20registration%20guidelines.pdf download and read carefully
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2014
olu4life:

Where did you train for HSE?
What was the duration and cost?
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by olu4life(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2014
Akdegreat:

Where did you train for HSE?
What was the duration and cost?
During my service year in Ibadan. Each level was about 12k.
if u can go for Nebosh I advice u do that
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by olu4life(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2014
marvelling:
www.ehorecon.org.ng/downloads/EHO%20registration%20guidelines.pdf download and read carefully
Saying file corrupt o
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by marvelling(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
olu4life:

Saying file corrupt o

Download with another browser and check the file extension. Better still post your mail address let me send it to you
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by olu4life(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
marvelling:

Download with another browser and check the file extension. Better still post your mail address let me send it to you
Thanks
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by marvelling(m): 3:07am On Oct 31, 2014
Ok @olu4life remove your email.
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
olu4life:
Please would like to know the professional courses that are suitable for a microbiologist in a medical field. And also where one can get the form plus the cost. Anyone with ideas? Thanks
Please I'm a Corp member serving in Ibadan and I'm about rounding up, will you say the HSE program you enrolled in really add up? I don't want to put money in something that doesnt really make sense in the very long run.

I will really appreciate your reply.
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by olu4life(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
thegentleman:
Please I'm a Corp member serving in Ibadan and I'm about rounding up, will you say the HSE program you enrolled in really add up? I don't want to put money in something that doesnt really make sense in the very long run.

I will really appreciate your reply.
Dont waste your money. Its useless except you enroll for NEBOSH HSE which is over 200k
Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
olu4life:

Dont waste your money. Its useless except you enroll for NEBOSH HSE which is over 200k
Thanks so much man. I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist by Beautbrain01: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thank you so much for the comment. I'd like to ask about the IPAN. How does one go about it and what is the cost?

And for the HSE NEBOSH is it taken online or are there centres that take the course in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career / Should I Quit The Job. Please Help I Am Lost? / First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.