Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer (1788 Views)

Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / What's The Best Soup To Go With Hot Amala - Any Tips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by snazzy5050(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2014
peeeps what do you prefer :
*fresh ogbonor soup(draw soup)
to
* a day break warmed ogbonor soup(draw soup)... as for me I prefer day break ogbonor soup......feel free to post your choice
Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by eigmaticme: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2014
next day ogbono does it for me

1 Like

Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by snazzy5050(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2014
eigmaticme:
next day ogbono does it for me
yeah ure right
Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by acenazt: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Mehn Gimme Day Break Ogbonno soup and Semo . Wonderful shall not end
Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by snazzy5050(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2014
acenazt:
Mehn Gimme Day Break Ogbonno soup and Semo . Wonderful shall not end
lol

1 Like

Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by ibnhasan: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
I have been trying to cook ogbono recently, and my ogbono always have this soapy taste. Please how can I correct this?
Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by snazzy5050(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
ibnhasan:
I have been trying to cook ogbono recently, and my ogbono always have this soapy taste. Please how can I correct this?
check your ingredients and cooking utensils well before u cook if there's any sine of soap

1 Like

Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Day break ogbono soup is everything. Great with pounded yam or Semo. It seems the ingredients relax and circulate better overnight. There is just something magical about it.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by jennyomalicha12(f): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Next day ogbono
Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by Lepetitechic(f): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2015
Next day/warmed ogbono soup tastes better in fact ogbono soup tastes better as the day goes by lol just combine it with poundy hooooo wink
Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by Lepetitechic(f): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2015
DoubleQueen:
Day break ogbono soup is everything. Great with pounded yam or Semo. It seems the ingredients relax and circulate better overnight. There is just something magical about it.

Seconded, I agree
Re: Fresh Ogbonor Soup To Day Break Ogbonor Soup Which Do You Prefer by Olypeppy(f): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Fresh one all the way...love fresh food

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Home Made Groundnut Milk (peanut Milk) / 10 Benefits Of Carrots / See How I Prepare My Special Enjoyment Stew ( Pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.