Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

You Ever Lost Your Laptop? Phone, Or Any Tech-device? Tell Us About It - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Ever Lost Your Laptop? Phone, Or Any Tech-device? Tell Us About It (597 Views)

How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet / Will You Rock This Piece Of Ingenuously Made Tech Device? The Mi USB LED Light / You Can Now Send Free Bulk Sms Using Ur Name Or Mobile Number From Ur Phone Or Computer To Any Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Ever Lost Your Laptop? Phone, Or Any Tech-device? Tell Us About It by Edigrows: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
someone loosing their Laptop, or phone, or any tech device, especially if it's expensive is such a dreaded painful thing.
Pls let's share the memory, what U lost and how it happened,... i start with mine,
I remember my first experience way back in High school, the day my Physics teacher lost his laptop, they rang bell, we all ran down to assembly for questioning.
Chai!--- funny memories. grin
Re: You Ever Lost Your Laptop? Phone, Or Any Tech-device? Tell Us About It by Eberex(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
I was transferred from lagos to akwa ibom and on this particular sunday after like two months in Ikot ekpene. I went to church only yo come back to discover the indigenes jumped over my wall, broke into my apartment and went away with my laptop and blackberry. I knew who took it and I had them arrested but i didn't have any proof.

That was the day I started hating the people. I left after a year back to lagos.
Re: You Ever Lost Your Laptop? Phone, Or Any Tech-device? Tell Us About It by bloglover(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
I remember the day I lost my 2 phones, I forgot about it, bought a new phone and moved on with my life like it never happened. cool
Re: You Ever Lost Your Laptop? Phone, Or Any Tech-device? Tell Us About It by Edigrows: 12:02am On Oct 30, 2014
its really sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Help With Firewall / Reduce Your Electrical Bill Up To 80%, With Inverter...sale Repair & Install, / How To Remove .js Script Virus From Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.