Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama (1820 Views)

Invitation To Obama's Inaugural Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by Ebonyj(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2008
Dia Broda Baraks,

Congrats on your assumption to the throne of US. We your Nigerian famili are very happy for you and for ourselves. It is our turn now to chop US national cake and our enemies cannot do anything about that.

I was to come to see you personally at Wite aus but I was not allowed at the airport because of say no fisa. I told them I am Obama kosin bet they refuse me. Your new elesion is a very good news for the Obama clan in Kenya and the famili in Nigeria. When I fest went to the family aus in Kenya to tell dem we are one famili they did not agree but my pastor from my church make 3 days dry fast and give me a special sponge to baf in barbitch after this they accept me. Becos they don't remember the sister of your granfada mother dat went to Nigeria and mari a shief live near Lagos in 1956 which is also my own personal great grandfada.

Now the famili has choose me to diskus some important matas with you. You know you have been long in Amrica and have forget our traditions but tank God we, your famili are hia to guide you to be rill African man. As a president, you must have a male son in office who will take over after you die and since ya wife Mitchell has not able to do that, we have find a wife for you from your fada village. The famili have already chose a good girl from de village not like Amrica or lagos gals who are too stubborn to obey the famili. She is a humble well behave and edicated gal who study sewing and fasion disine so she can help with sewing your suit wen e tia and also unifom for ami and soja. I hope ya waif will assept famili shoice becos we have fogif her for her winchcraft wich dont allow her to have a male son but if not, she can go back to her fada. Even my pastor has say your younger thoter may need a deliverance becos her granmoda want to give her winsh and ogbanje spirit to chop. Please don't wori about what dis will cost becos I will do it with my own pusonal moni becos we are one famili.

I also want to tell you that I want to set up NGO for hades unfans in Kenya and I can be the leader of the NGO. I have a good standard six degree and also studied computa at Iyana Ipaja so am well qualify for dis. Please I need your help for this.

I hope you will consider my request. I will also like your personal mobile so I can call you. Please greet Auntie Minchel and the shindren for us. God bless you and may all your enemies fall down and die, in Jesus' name!

Til I hear you, I am

Yours amiable cousin

Festus Obama
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by romsky: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2008
thief ow kom i neva:
a. saw u at the family mitin we hold every 20 years angry
b. saw ur contribution to his campaign sad
c. your pissure in the aso-ebi we bought angry
i tink ur Kenya Obama is diffrent from myn who is d Us President elect tongue

Moreova my uncles OBAMA & OSHIOMHOLE said no contract is 2 be awarded till after we celebrate a year in service cool
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by Moyola(f): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
haha. . . . cheesy
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by clemcykul(f): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
lmao grin
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by DamiD: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2008
So una still dey write to Obama

I pity u o grin
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by Gabry(f): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2008
why
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by bydot1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2008
Hmmm
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by Gabry(f): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
you shaiting or peeing?
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by bydot1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2008
one of the above kiss
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by Ebonyj(f): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
Rommmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaadddddddddeeeeee,

Uncle Barrack, don tell you say hin no no you sha tanda , na by first dem they relate to people, we don tell you say make you waka forward look for your own Barack Obama(the farmer for ya fillage) the Barack wey i write this leta to na the President of United States of Amerika. wink
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by clemcykul(f): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
Amerika my foot!
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by Gabry(f): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
by.dot:

one of the above kiss

You need pawpaw leaf to wipe? grin
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by bydot1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2008
hmmm
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by romsky: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
Ebo u sure say u don chop 2day which farmer dey ya fillage dey bear Obama
abi u tink say we Obama's dey luk 4 by force family memba shio
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by clemcykul(f): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2008
hmm
lol
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by Ebonyj(f): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
Romade,

Wash yasef o, be fari careful. I say this one na my uncle. Go find your own Obama. wink
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by romsky: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2008
stop  wink ing at me I can never be bot
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by dani1luv: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2008
cool
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by TmeD0(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2008
@poster Dang! you beat me to this letter cause I was about to post it today.  Though I received it in a forwarded email over the weekend, just didn't get a chance to get on here.  Very amusing and so typical of us naija  grin  grin
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2008
@ poster otie get ara e ra ra
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by sima(f): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2008
abi oO. . cool tongue
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by clemcykul(f): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2008
wetin?
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by romsky: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2008
?nitew
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by just2nice(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2008
romade:

nitwit
I guessed as much.
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by sima(f): 2:03am On Nov 25, 2008
mi too. . tongue
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by Gabry(f): 5:31am On Nov 25, 2008
Keep guessing. Nothing do you. . . sad
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by sima(f): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2008
tru
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by clemcykul(f): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2008
just2nice:

I guessed as much.
who are u reffern to?
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by sholabanke(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2008
you too guess who s the refference were for
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by tosinadeda: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2008
lmfao
;d ;d ;d
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by clemcykul(f): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2008
this lafff need to be scanned for virus
Re: Letter To Obama From Your Ousin Festus Obama by sylve11: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
before scanning may i please know the windows and operating system you are using?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condoms On Isle 12 [Semi Dirty Joke] / Akpos Giving Defination Of Periods? Laugh You Stress Out / Open Letter To Yoruba And Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.