Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja (13022 Views)

Pls I Need Contact Detail Of Egypt Embassy In Lagos Or Abuja / Plz House I Need Us Embassy Lagos Or Abuja Email. / Is It Easier To Get A Visa For Uk In Lagos Or Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by londoner: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
sbaks:
@londoner, you are right about abuja's beauty (some how you know?) But why people may not really notice the beauty of lagos is probably because of the hustlings associated with it. It's like in lagos, every one is trying to beat time unlike abuja, so people may not pay attention to it's beauty as such abi?

To be honest, I just don't think Lagos has that type of beauty. It has great buildings, yes, but beauty.........I don't see it. Maybe my definition of a beautiful city is different smiley

I've seen very nice pics of Lagos, but not beautiful. Great buildings and lovely buildings and houses. Some of the best in Nigeria.

Maybe you can post pictures of the beauty of Lagos, just like I have for Abuja.
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
londoner:

To be honest, I just don't think Lagos has that type of beauty. It has great buildings, yes, but beauty.........I don't see it. Maybe my definition of a beautiful city is different smiley

I've seen very nice pics of Lagos, but not beautiful. Great buildings and lovely buildings and houses. Some of the best in Nigeria.

Maybe you can post pictures of the beauty of Lagos, just like I have for Abuja.
if abuja had water like lagos, it would have been awesome. The buildings in lagos contributes to it's beauty as well. It's just the whole hustling thing sha abi? Abuja is beautiful as well and "more serene". Should lagos be as serene as abuja is, lagos will eventually become a tourism center (asides the presence of agberos as well and danfos grin ). Every one to his taste sha wink The abuja sef is turning to something else now abi? (over crowding)
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by londoner: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
sbaks:
if abuja had water like lagos, it would have been awesome. The buildings in lagos contributes to it's beauty as well. It's just the whole hustling thing sha abi? Abuja is beautiful as well and "more serene". Should lagos be as serene as abuja is, lagos will eventually become a tourism center (asides the presence of agberos as well and danfos grin ). Every one to his taste sha wink The abuja sef is turning to something else now abi? (over crowding)

Overcrowding, well people want to escape hustle of Lagos and other places.....lol. It's a good job they are due to build the other phases of FCT. Abuja is not yet completed, and the outer suburbs need to be developed, according to the Abuja master plan.

I'm sure Lagos will be a major tourist hub, along with places like Calabar. Its good for Nigeria imo.
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by WIZGUY69(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2014
kiss
both of them have beautiful places.
but there are more beautiful places in Lagos than abuja.( just AMAC).
cost of transportation in abuja. is expensive than Lagos. and abuja has more sane people than lagos though. cheesy.
but abuja is too boring.
in summary : am proud of the two cities.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by queenBVVIP: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Lagos the most beautiful bride of Nigeria all. Sadly indigenous ppl are messing up its ecosystem with indiscriminate litters ,garbage, road cutting,bad construction, and anti-progress elements in politics.

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by queenBVVIP: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Lagos the most beautiful bride of Nigeria all the way.
Sadly, indigenous ppl are messing up its ecosystem real bad with indiscriminate litters ,garbage, road cutting,bad construction, noise pollution and anti-progress elements in politics.
You can't compare Abuja with Lagos,because Abuja is a massive field of stretched roads with widely dispersed bits of settlements here and there. Trust me, Abuja is no fun like Lagos,except their night life for night crawlers.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
queenBVVIP:
Sadly, indigenous ppl are messing up its ecosystem real bad with indiscriminate litters ,garbage, road cutting,bad construction, noise pollution and anti-progress elements in politics.
You can't compare Abuja with Lagos,because Abuja is a massive field of stretched roads with widely dispersed bits of settlements here and there. Trust me, Abuja is no fun like Lagos,except their night life for night crawlers.
true talk sha
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
londoner:

Overcrowding, well people want to escape hustle of Lagos and other places.....lol. It's a good job they are due to build the other phases of FCT. Abuja is not yet completed, and the outer suburbs need to be developed, according to the Abuja master plan.

I'm sure Lagos will be a major tourist hub, along with places like Calabar. Its good for Nigeria imo.
smiley
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
queenBVVIP:
abi ooo my sister? smiley
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
WIZGUY69:
kiss
both of them have beautiful places.
but there are more beautiful places in Lagos than abuja.( just AMAC).
cost of transportation in abuja. is expensive than Lagos. and babuja has more sane people than lagos though. cheesy.
but abuja is too boring.
in summary : am proud of the two cities.
yes bro!!!
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by WIZGUY69(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
sbaks:
yes bro!!!
grin
team Lagos right?
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
WIZGUY69:

grin
team Lagos right?
yes ooo my brother!!! Team LAGOS grin people too de over rate that abuja sef abi? Mtcheeeewww
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by dechandel(f): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2014
Lagos is fine.. Yea

But i will stick with Abuja.. Anyday anytime.. Fine buildings.. Nice roads.. Tushed building.. Beautiful cars tongue..Zuma rock grin.. Best place for retirement purposes tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by londoner: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Could you guys please show me pictures of the beautiful side of Lagos. I supplied pics, people voting Lagos are just talking.....lol

When someone says Abuja is boring, its either its too quiet/safe/less rowdy or its too expensive in their opinion.

Abuja is green, well planned, sane and condusive to good living. Lagos has for a long time been living on past glory, in my opinion.

For me, night life does not define the beauty of a city. I don't find Abuja boring at all, but I find it refreshing. There is not much you ca do in Lagos, that you can't do or find in Abuja, but all those things you can not do in Lagos with the natural beauty, serenity and sanity of Abuja (for the most part).
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by londoner: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
queenBVVIP:
Sadly, indigenous ppl are[b] messing up its ecosystem real bad with indiscriminate litters ,garbage, road cutting,bad construction, noise pollution and anti-progress elements in politics.[/b]

If this is the case, it can not be the most beautiful. Garbage, bad construction, noise pollution does not spell beauty imo.
Re: Which Is More Beautiful? Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
queenBVVIP:
Lagos the most beautiful bride of Nigeria all. Sadly indigenous ppl are messing up its ecosystem with indiscriminate litters ,garbage, road cutting,bad construction, and anti-progress elements in politics.
Exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fate Of Public Transportation In Nigeria / Christmas: Police Warn Nigerians, List Safety Tips For Travellers / Why Are Middle Class Nigerians Relocating To Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.