Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! (1002 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by Freelancer007(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,
Reviewcious is a growing discussion forum for
Nigerians. We have a growing pool of over 900 members and receive visitors of over 2,000 every day.

We are currently seeking interested moderators for some of the various sections including health, family and education categories.
See the details here>>> http://
www.reviewcious.com

Thanks for your interest. Pls check the requirements here>>> http://www.reviewcious.com/welcome/moderators-are-needed-reviewcious-forum-t3214.html
and register to be chosen.

Good luck!
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by valmunich(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mods.... sad
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by stinggy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Money dey am? grin
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
How much? cool
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by Freelancer007(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sorry, it's not a paid job for now. However, we will be happy to offer mouth-watering incentives for the right person who shows commitment and passion in helping other members on the forum.
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by gistmelove(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Freelancer007:
Sorry, it's not a paid job for now. However, we will be happy to offer mouth-watering incentives for the right person who shows commitment and passion in helping other members on the forum.

i believe i cn do it... For free....

So am in...

1 Like

Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by Freelancer007(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
gistmelove:

i believe i cn do it... For free....

So am in...

I love your enthusiasm, bro... Pls go to the link read the reuirements and do the needful. Congrats in advance!
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by egopersonified(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
I am not qualified, but I cant help thinking of banning them posters, such a lovely experience.
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by Freelancer007(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
egopersonified:
I am not qualified, but I cant help thinking of banning them posters, such a lovely experience.

We would also like to have you on board provided you will contribute positively on the forum. Pls go ahead and create your account. Good luck!
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by stinggy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
egopersonified:
angry angry

And I'll ban you for this! Don't beg me grin
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by Freelancer007(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
This opportunity is still open for interested persons. Some people have shown interest already. But, we will he happy to provide equal opportunity for all interested people to express their interest before we make up our mind. Currently, there are over 50 categories in need of mods.

Reviewcious has over 50 categories such as sports, fashion, jokes, health, education, mobile phones, Computers, business, Inspiration & Motivation , Games & Riddles, Books, Events & Lifestyle ... the list goes on and on. Our members can freely discuss anything that affects them in any of the relevant categories.

So, we need motivated individuals to contribute their thoughts on the forum and moderate sections they are most relevant in. Pls see http://
www.reviewcious.com/welcome/moderators-are-needed-reviewcious-forum-t3214.html

Register and indicate the section you would like to moderate pls. Good luck!
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by Coldplay007(f): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin

Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by stinggy(m): 6:26am On Oct 30, 2014
Coldplay007:
grin
NL started from somewhere too na grin
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by egopersonified(f): 6:36am On Oct 30, 2014
stinggy:

angry angry

And I'll ban you for this! Don't beg me grin

Please dont ban me, I dont want to be e-mute again, just wondering how it would feel to ban all those guys on politics section and render them typeless. Well, let me patiently wait for the year a nl mod can be bribed to have them do what you want.
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by egopersonified(f): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2014
Coldplay007:
grin
stinggy:

NL started from somewhere too na grin

Why all the teethery?
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by stinggy(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2014
egopersonified:

Please dont ban me, I dont want to be e-mute again, just wondering how it would feel to ban all those guys on politics section and render them typeless. Well, let me patiently wait for the year a nl mod can be bribed to have them do what you want.

Opening new moniker isn't that hard you?
And who says you can't bribe nl mods? Everybody has a price tongue

egopersonified:

Why all the teethery?

grin grin
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by Coldplay007(f): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2014
egopersonified:

Why all the teethery?
grin do I sense jealousy? tongue tongue
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by egopersonified(f): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Coldplay007:

Now you had to go include the tonguery, I give up.
Re: Moderator Needed For The Family Section!!!! by stinggy(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2014
Coldplay007:

I sense jealousy too tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Basic Informations About Specialty Cleaning / Janitorial Services In Nigeria / When You Miss Your Flight, Book Another One Instead Of Coveting / 4 Things Pregnant Women Should Share With Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.