Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late (1003 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late by GetItRightniger(f): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2015
They got married on September 3rd, 1998 and had their first child on December 29th, 2014. Excited 60-year old Tunrayo Alagbe who christened her first child on the 5th of January, 2015, says God is never too late.

Read Their Story Below

Paul and Tunrayo Alagbe were married on September 3, 1998 and had their first child on December 29, 2014.

Rita Okonoboh chronicles the couple’s journey through the years of trials to the unfolding of boundless blessings.
- See more at: http://getitrightnigerians..com/2015/01/photo-married-at-43-gave-birth-at-60.html#sthash.levlsaCw.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late by KanwuliaJara: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2015
DNA PLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!

On mother and child only.
Paternity tests not necessary!

ONLY in the 'WEST'. . . .where all 'tinz' shocking are truly possible!!! This must DEFINITELY BE IN ABIA OR OGUN STATE!!!! cheesy

[size=20pt]The child was given close to 40 names including, Halleluyah, Testimony, Esther, Jesulayomi, Ileri-Ayo-Mi, OkikiJesu, Adepate, Oluwatoyin, Omoronike, Ibiyemi, Oluremi, Motunrayo, Mo-F’Oluwa-ke, Aderonke, Odunola, Eri-Ipe, Ewa-Iyin, Itan-iyanu-ife, IturaOluwa, Favour, Oluwadamilare, Titilayomi-niwaju-Oluwa, among other significant names.

‘A childless woman OR MAN has no honour, no respect, no place
[/size]

The GOD OF THE BARREN be praised!!! cheesy

Muchechechechechecheche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoJmaLIZ5TY
Re: Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late by SAMBARRY: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kanwulia oro e ti su mi grin grin grin grin
Re: Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late by KanwuliaJara: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Koolyie baby. . . if I follow you this year. . .na so so laugh and MISCHIEF I go take derail and quench threads.
Abeg nor tempt me!
You just bring out the naughtiest side of me!
I am trying to be good!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late by SAMBARRY: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Koolyie baby. . . if I follow you this year. . .na so so laugh and MISCHIEF I go take derail and quench threads.
Abeg nor tempt me!
You just bring out the naughtiest side of me!
I am trying to be good!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin

frankly speaking I AM ENJOYING IT AND I PARTICULARLY LIKE THE WAY IT MAKES MANY TWO TIMING HYPOCRITES on nl MAD grin grin
Re: Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late by KanwuliaJara: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

frankly speaking I AM ENJOYING IT AND I PARTICULARLY LIKE THE WAY IT MAKES MANY TWO TIMING HYPOCRITES on nl MAD grin grin

Me tooooooooooooooo!!!!! grin
Like this one!
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
The 'slimieeeest' creature on and off NL! angry

Always moving around like 'A CONGO BASIN SNAIL'! cheesy

pickabeau1:
im sure you know that area includes Delta State, an area where u are from.

1 Like

Re: Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late by SAMBARRY: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Gbam! Na him dey my mind sef bet I no dey for long story today grin

na their chief be that grin
KanwuliaJara:

Me tooooooooooooooo!!!!! grin
Like this one!
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
The 'slimieeeest' creature on and off NL! angry

Always moving around like 'A CONGO BASIN SNAIL'! cheesy

Re: Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late by pickabeau1: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Every data you give us insights into how warped your childhood was, leading to the garguatuan lunacy we see on NL

Hope you are enjoying your 50s.
Re: Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late by SAMBARRY: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
pickabeau1:
Every data you give us insights into how warped your childhood was, leading to the garguatuan lunacy we see on NL

Hope you are enjoying your 50s.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60! Meet The Couple Who Says God Is Never Late by KanwuliaJara: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cchVXZrMwAA

Mu he he he he he he

The 'weasel' appears! cheesy
Happy 'teenager'!
Mu he he he he he he
-
The ODE young that can never grow!
Muhahahahahaha
Enjoy your aki and paw-paw teens! wink

*thread derailment in progress* wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_D0qbV9Y8U

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Trust Of My Sibling. / My Wife Should Never Share My Child's Picture On Any Social Network / Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.