Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) (7133 Views)

How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by edisoncash: 5:32am On Oct 31, 2014
Nigerians self Una body too hot,you guys should have waited a little for him to finish what he had in is mind before all this insults, see na una don spoiled the guy mind abi.
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Uchefrancis16(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Normally,

There are usually some of this cloned 14k Samsung galaxy phones that comes with specs better than the afore mentioned features.

I actually have some of them around. with difference in just

Brand name
Processor
Camera
Imei number (first 8 digits of the imei starts with 9 instead of 3) etc

See More of that Here==> http://www.techdavids.com/2014/12/cloned-samsung-galaxy-how-to-spot-fake.html

Though his might be worse than the above, at least he should have been given some breathing space to make himself clear.
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by DoroMega: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2014
commidities.com you mean? All they sell is cloned sh*t, OP couldn't even attach a pix of the said S4 he bought. Means he never bought it, wise up guys. If you need a cool affordable phone right now, then go for Infinix HOT. Datsall............
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by jaydee87(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
@op u funny how long have been using the phone cos I can tell u the phone is not even worth the price u stated above sorry for spoiling your party but I can't let innocent ppl get misguided... guys I use aliexpress and on aliexpress I can get phones less than 14k with better quality and I have not recorded a complain since...
the name of the site is sorry I won't name the site but if u guys want to me to let me know. but be rest assured that the site is not as reliable as aliexpress..
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by jaydee87(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
DoroMega:
commidities.com you mean? All they sell is cloned sh*t, OP couldn't even attach a pix of the said S4 he bought. Means he never bought it, wise up guys. If you need a cool affordable phone right now, then go for Infinix HOT. Datsall............

u already spilled the site kip the good work up broda....
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by MikkeyJ: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Johnnybiz:
Yes i bought my New original Samsung galaxy s4 for #14,000.

Wait before you rush off an start calling me a lier....

Here is the complete gist!

Its totally true that there is no way that can happen in Nigeria and I bet you it didn't.

Let me explain >>>>
I happen to have been buying phones from abroad
using Aliexpress and Alibaba.com....
services where good at first but I later started
seeing setbacks as their prices where very high,
as a result I had to increase my own price which I sell them here in Nigeria......

Believe me.....if you Import using aliexpress you will testify that even the costs of the phones plus shipping fee is very stressing and Marketing the phones is not easy at all...you have to market both offline and Online.

To cut the whole story short,...I discovered a totally New and Hidden Asian company from where I bought my new Original Samsung galaxy S4 from for just #14,000 (shipping fee is included)........

Advantages of this asian Company Over aliexpress or Alibaba.com

1. to purchase on Aliexpress you must have a mastercard or visa card or any credit card...This is a very big setback as people under or over 18years who don't have any credit card cannot buy goods

while

This new Asian company made Everything so Easy for Nigerians.

Someone may ask how??

Yes, they made importing easy
in the sense that you only have to pay the naira
equivalent of the price on their website into their SISTER. company in nigeria in naira.....

All am trying to say is that you don't need a credit card or you are not exposed to card fraud like on Aliexpress

2.This secret Asian company have their own company courier with which they send your phones and other things you bought to you here in Nigeria within 8days after payments for as low as 3.33kg per kilo.

Yes, Speaking of the cheap couriee price,I would
also love to tell you that I paid only but #800 yes, Eight hundred naira only and my goods were delivered to my doorstep...

Now let's go over to those Scams on aliexpress:

On aliexpresss Samsung s4 sells for 234 dollars which is around #36,000 in nigerian currency.
Shipping fee is not even included.

I pity you if you are in quick need of the phone and decided to make use of Dhl because you will be paying over $42 for just shpping alone which is about
#7000 or more,check it yourself and add it to the
real cost of the phone.

You see,

if you dont Start using this new discovery now,
Am sure you can never get a better deal else where
when it comes to getting cheap original phones.

On aliexpress you can contact the seller directly without accessing aliexpress login first
but with
This New secret Asian company..
Things have been made Easy that you can even order from your whatsapp by chatting with them 24/7.
They reply at anytime.

And so many other things I can start mentioning here because of time
I LOVE THIS PART THE MOST

The best Part of it all is that you can order the asian Company to write your name on the phones.
you can also wrtie any name of your choice,
Even you girlfriend's name,boyfriend's name or parents name if you are sending it to them as a gift.

What do I now want to do with all that:

Earlier than now I decided not to talk about this to
any nigerian until I have finished milking all the goodies myself but that apart since I have finally repented and decided to share it.
I want to know what you think before I take the next step of sharing this infomation.

I will Complete the report once I here from the first 40 Nairalanders.

Pls if you have ever used Aliexpress comment below,
Let's help stop them from wrecking Nigerians

if you havnt don't dream of it because if can make you poor! ...

I attached the exact picture of my newly bought Samsung Galaxy

You just showed us the name of the company. Anybody smart enough will understand me. He has shown us the company name already.
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by ayoolastowe(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
flowsamuels:
you are a foooool and an e'diot.......

Ten truths.........

First,the phone is a clone.........

Second,the asian company is owned by rony and lee........

Third,their partners that ship for 3.3$ u talked abt are fafalux(the worst logistics in the world,the take 2weeks in transfering your money to mr rony,very stupid shippers)............

Fourth,the exact price of the s4 is 80$..........

fith,the phone has 525mb ram and 1gig rom............

Sixth,that pix you uploaded is never a pix of a phone you have at home,stupid scamer..you downloaded that from google...............

Seven,commidities.com owned by this company is the worst company to do biz with..once the receive your payment,you are on your own..they don't take your 1-5pcs order seriousely hence big companies are paying them real money..............

Eight,stay away from this company.......

Nine,the samsung galaxy s4 clone his advertising here has the worst battry life ever,don't say I didn't warn you........

Ten,op is a dum-b stup*d scammer and a lier too.[/size]Op you are a foooool and an e'diot........
omoh,see flooring.wasere bruh.thank chisos u xposed d mofo.d grim reaper want to milk us dry.one word for him-werey!

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by ayoolastowe(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Johnnybiz:
Yes i bought my New original Samsung galaxy s4 for #14,000.

Wait before you rush off an start calling me a lier....

Here is the complete gist!

Its totally true that there is no way that can happen in Nigeria and I bet you it didn't.

Let me explain >>>>
I happen to have been buying phones from abroad
using Aliexpress and Alibaba.com....
services where good at first but I later started
seeing setbacks as their prices where very high,
as a result I had to increase my own price which I sell them here in Nigeria......

Believe me.....if you Import using aliexpress you will testify that even the costs of the phones plus shipping fee is very stressing and Marketing the phones is not easy at all...you have to market both offline and Online.

To cut the whole story short,...I discovered a totally New and Hidden Asian company from where I bought my new Original Samsung galaxy S4 from for just #14,000 (shipping fee is included)........

Advantages of this asian Company Over aliexpress or Alibaba.com

1. to purchase on Aliexpress you must have a mastercard or visa card or any credit card...This is a very big setback as people under or over 18years who don't have any credit card cannot buy goods

while

This new Asian company made Everything so Easy for Nigerians.

Someone may ask how??

Yes, they made importing easy
in the sense that you only have to pay the naira
equivalent of the price on their website into their SISTER. company in nigeria in naira.....

All am trying to say is that you don't need a credit card or you are not exposed to card fraud like on Aliexpress

2.This secret Asian company have their own company courier with which they send your phones and other things you bought to you here in Nigeria within 8days after payments for as low as 3.33kg per kilo.

Yes, Speaking of the cheap couriee price,I would
also love to tell you that I paid only but #800 yes, Eight hundred naira only and my goods were delivered to my doorstep...

Now let's go over to those Scams on aliexpress:

On aliexpresss Samsung s4 sells for 234 dollars which is around #36,000 in nigerian currency.
Shipping fee is not even included.

I pity you if you are in quick need of the phone and decided to make use of Dhl because you will be paying over $42 for just shpping alone which is about
#7000 or more,check it yourself and add it to the
real cost of the phone.

You see,

if you dont Start using this new discovery now,
Am sure you can never get a better deal else where
when it comes to getting cheap original phones.

On aliexpress you can contact the seller directly without accessing aliexpress login first
but with
This New secret Asian company..
Things have been made Easy that you can even order from your whatsapp by chatting with them 24/7.
They reply at anytime.

And so many other things I can start mentioning here because of time
I LOVE THIS PART THE MOST

The best Part of it all is that you can order the asian Company to write your name on the phones.
you can also wrtie any name of your choice,
Even you girlfriend's name,boyfriend's name or parents name if you are sending it to them as a gift.

What do I now want to do with all that:

Earlier than now I decided not to talk about this to
any nigerian until I have finished milking all the goodies myself but that apart since I have finally repented and decided to share it.
I want to know what you think before I take the next step of sharing this infomation.

I will Complete the report once I here from the first 40 Nairalanders.

Pls if you have ever used Aliexpress comment below,
Let's help stop them from wrecking Nigerians

if you havnt don't dream of it because if can make you poor! ...

I attached the exact picture of my newly bought Samsung Galaxy
na one queson i wan ask u mofoka,na ur rum b dat fr background wey ur fone dy?thief ole cari am go.whatdoutakewefor?omugo abi?stupid e-diot,go and sell it to your forefuckingfathers and ur dumbass ancestors thief.we are in 21st cent bro,dier are no more dumbskulls like u on nairaland xcept for sme eyepopping and awufminded longerthroated e-diots like u will fall easy for yur bullcrap shitbook.if u've gat ani child or siblings,go and read it as a bedtime story to dm dull brains nt us.we ain't gat no kudi to spare bruh.two words bruh-HANG YOURSELF!TAAAA!

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by wealthyprince(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2015
grin I just dey laugh! enlightening and funny replies from experinced special bombardment squard.

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Nobody: 6:53am On May 22, 2015
Bros eh, when we go go beat that fafalux people? Those bastard made away with my hard earned 62K. That uglyigbo bastard that calls herself Glory need make agboro rape her till day break

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sales Of Plumbing Material. (please Advice A Newcomer In The Business) / . / Africa's Top Producers And Exporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.