Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) (7134 Views)

How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Get A Brand New Laptop For #14,000 At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Johnnybiz: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Yes i bought my New original Samsung galaxy s4 for #14,000.

Wait before you rush off an start calling me a lier....

Here is the complete gist!

Its totally true that there is no way that can happen in Nigeria and I bet you it didn't.

Let me explain >>>>
I happen to have been buying phones from abroad
using Aliexpress and Alibaba.com....
services where good at first but I later started
seeing setbacks as their prices where very high,
as a result I had to increase my own price which I sell them here in Nigeria......

Believe me.....if you Import using aliexpress you will testify that even the costs of the phones plus shipping fee is very stressing and Marketing the phones is not easy at all...you have to market both offline and Online.

To cut the whole story short,...I discovered a totally New and Hidden Asian company from where I bought my new Original Samsung galaxy S4 from for just #14,000 (shipping fee is included)........

Advantages of this asian Company Over aliexpress or Alibaba.com

1. to purchase on Aliexpress you must have a mastercard or visa card or any credit card...This is a very big setback as people under or over 18years who don't have any credit card cannot buy goods

while

This new Asian company made Everything so Easy for Nigerians.

Someone may ask how??

Yes, they made importing easy
in the sense that you only have to pay the naira
equivalent of the price on their website into their SISTER. company in nigeria in naira.....

All am trying to say is that you don't need a credit card or you are not exposed to card fraud like on Aliexpress

2.This secret Asian company have their own company courier with which they send your phones and other things you bought to you here in Nigeria within 8days after payments for as low as 3.33kg per kilo.

Yes, Speaking of the cheap couriee price,I would
also love to tell you that I paid only but #800 yes, Eight hundred naira only and my goods were delivered to my doorstep...

Now let's go over to those Scams on aliexpress:

On aliexpresss Samsung s4 sells for 234 dollars which is around #36,000 in nigerian currency.
Shipping fee is not even included.

I pity you if you are in quick need of the phone and decided to make use of Dhl because you will be paying over $42 for just shpping alone which is about
#7000 or more,check it yourself and add it to the
real cost of the phone.

You see,

if you dont Start using this new discovery now,
Am sure you can never get a better deal else where
when it comes to getting cheap original phones.

On aliexpress you can contact the seller directly without accessing aliexpress login first
but with
This New secret Asian company..
Things have been made Easy that you can even order from your whatsapp by chatting with them 24/7.
They reply at anytime.

And so many other things I can start mentioning here because of time
I LOVE THIS PART THE MOST

The best Part of it all is that you can order the asian Company to write your name on the phones.
you can also wrtie any name of your choice,
Even you girlfriend's name,boyfriend's name or parents name if you are sending it to them as a gift.

What do I now want to do with all that:

Earlier than now I decided not to talk about this to
any nigerian until I have finished milking all the goodies myself but that apart since I have finally repented and decided to share it.
I want to know what you think before I take the next step of sharing this infomation.

I will Complete the report once I here from the first 40 Nairalanders.

Pls if you have ever used Aliexpress comment below,
Let's help stop them from wrecking Nigerians

if you havnt don't dream of it because if can make you poor! ...

I attached the exact picture of my newly bought Samsung Galaxy

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by akraym(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Good for you

My friend peeps are wise now. So don't even think 'bout it

Kikikiki. Story for the gods

3 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by IWillSucceed: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Johnnybiz:
Yes i bought my New original Samsung galaxy s4 for #14,000.

Wait before you rush off an start calling me a lier....

Here is the complete gist!

Its totally true that there is no way that can happen in Nigeria and I bet you it didn't.

Let me explain >>>>
I happen to have been buying phones from abroad
using Aliexpress and Alibaba.com....
services where good at first but I later started
seeing setbacks as their prices where very high,
as a result I had to increase my own price which I sell them here in Nigeria......

Believe me.....if you Import using aliexpress you will testify that even the costs of the phones plus shipping fee is very stressing and Marketing the phones is not easy at all...you have to market both offline and Online.

To cut the whole story short,...I discovered a totally New and Hidden Asian company from where I bought my new Original Samsung galaxy S4 from for just #14,000 (shipping fee is included)........

Advantages of this asian Company Over aliexpress or Alibaba.com

1. to purchase on Aliexpress you must have a mastercard or visa card or any credit card...This is a very big setback as people under or over 18years who don't have any credit card cannot buy goods

while

This new Asian company made Everything so Easy for Nigerians.

Someone may ask how??

Yes, they made importing easy
in the sense that you only have to pay the naira
equivalent of the price on their website into their SISTER. company in nigeria in naira.....

All am trying to say is that you don't need a credit card or you are not exposed to card fraud like on Aliexpress

2.This secret Asian company have their own company courier with which they send your phones and other things you bought to you here in Nigeria within 8days after payments for as low as 3.33kg per kilo.

Yes, Speaking of the cheap couriee price,I would
also love to tell you that I paid only but #800 yes, Eight hundred naira only and my goods were delivered to my doorstep...

Now let's go over to those Scams on aliexpress:

On aliexpresss Samsung s4 sells for 234 dollars which is around #36,000 in nigerian currency.
Shipping fee is not even included.

I pity you if you are in quick need of the phone and decided to make use of Dhl because you will be paying over $42 for just shpping alone which is about
#7000 or more,check it yourself and add it to the
real cost of the phone.

You see,

if you dont Start using this new discovery now,
Am sure you can never get a better deal else where
when it comes to getting cheap original phones.

On aliexpress you can contact the seller directly without accessing aliexpress login first
but with
This New secret Asian company..
Things have been made Easy that you can even order from your whatsapp by chatting with them 24/7.
They reply at anytime.

And so many other things I can start mentioning here because of time
I LOVE THIS PART THE MOST

The best Part of it all is that you can order the asian Company to write your name on the phones.
you can also wrtie any name of your choice,
Even you girlfriend's name,boyfriend's name or parents name if you are sending it to them as a gift.

What do I now want to do with all that:

Earlier than now I decided not to talk about this to
any nigerian until I have finished milking all the goodies myself but that apart since I have finally repented and decided to share it.
I want to know what you think before I take the next step of sharing this infomation.

I will Complete the report once I here from the first 40 Nairalanders.

Pls if you have ever used Aliexpress comment below,
Let's help stop them from wrecking Nigerians

if you havnt don't dream of it because if can make you poor! ...

I attached the exact picture of my newly bought Samsung Galaxy
Op you wrote all these long story without mentioning the name of the Asian company.Fear is cashing me ooh! Also can you honestly proove to us that a genuine and not clone Galaxy S4 can ever sell for 14k even if samsung becomes a non profit organisation.

Finally, how can you completely,totally and finally convince us that this your Asian company story is not a Scam waiting to happen.I'll believe you if you can prove yourself.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Johnnybiz: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
IWillSucceed:

Op you wrote all these long story without mentioning the name of the Asian company.Fear is cashing me ooh! Also can you honestly proove to us that a genuine and not clone Galaxy S4 can ever sell for 14k even if samsung becomes a non profit organisation.

Finally, how can you completely,totally and finally convince us that this your Asian company story is not a Scam waiting to happen.I'll believe you if you can prove yourself.Thanks

I didn't place the name of the website because of This Same reason......

I only want to work with serious minded people....

Again, regarding the prices, This new Asian company has a vast region of phones and sincerely speaking.
Their phones are totally original.

I have Already sent a picture as a proof ..
if their any other way I can proove it to you..Tell me and I will be glad to do so .Thanks.
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Johnnybiz: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
akraym:
Good for you

My friend peeps are wise now. So don't even think 'bout it

Kikikiki. Story for the gods

do you shop online with aliexpress??
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by waleyp(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Na wa o. Wetin man go do?
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by jose556(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
following and waiting to see where this leads...
BWT op, If you want to share something genuine why all the suspence?

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Johnnybiz: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
jose556:
following and waiting to see where this leads...
BWT op, If you want to share something genuine why all the suspence?

remember I said I want to know what you guys think...............

If you think its not genuine simply go off......

Because I will soon be through with the ebook report......

As for the samsung galaxy...It was and Is a New phone....Thanks..

If you don't feel like its genuine......Hample off and don't come back......Thanks
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by eluquenson(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Confession time in the offing, how can you write this epistle & yet not disclose the website or name of the company, i hope you are not a scammer or else thunder await......

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Johnnybiz: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
eluquenson:
Confession time in the offing, how can you write this epistle & yet not disclose the website or name of the company, i hope you are not a scammer or else thunder await......

LET ME ASK YOU!!
WOULD YOUR FATHER HAVE BELIVED IT YEARS AGO IF THEY WHERE TOLD THAT IN THE MODERN DAYS THAT ONE CAN EMBARK ON IMPORATION BUSINESS FROM HIS ROOM?? the answer is No
but you definitely know its obtainable now.

People are surprised because they believe its never possible to get such costly phone at such a cheap price. but believe me it exists.

As for the website

Am not exposing the website yet....am still preparing a pdf ebook that will expose that.......it will be complete in no distant time.....

But if you need any infomation about aliexpress you can ask.........Or Cars importation..........Feel free......Thanks.......
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by kenechukwuj(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
U are a very poor thief. Am really sorry for those that will fall for this

5 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by JEITO: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
OP are you saying that you love us so much you're willing to share this heaven on earth discovery with us Because normally, you would have bought maybe a dozen of it given the price and sell them for N20k atleast

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2014
What is the purpose of this thread?after all your long super story you did not drop the name of the asia company...and by the way why are you showing us the picture you got from google?mtcheww story for the gods...grin

4 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by flowsamuels(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2014
you are a foooool and an e'diot.......

Ten truths.........

First,the phone is a clone.........

Second,the asian company is owned by rony and lee........

Third,their partners that ship for 3.3$ u talked abt are fafalux(the worst logistics in the world,the take 2weeks in transfering your money to mr rony,very stupid shippers)............

Fourth,the exact price of the s4 is 80$..........

fith,the phone has 525mb ram and 1gig rom............

Sixth,that pix you uploaded is never a pix of a phone you have at home,stupid scamer..you downloaded that from google...............

Seven,commidities.com owned by this company is the worst company to do biz with..once the receive your payment,you are on your own..they don't take your 1-5pcs order seriousely hence big companies are paying them real money..............

Eight,stay away from this company.......

Nine,the samsung galaxy s4 clone his advertising here has the worst battry life ever,don't say I didn't warn you........

Ten,op is a dum-b stup*d scammer and a lier too.[/size]Op you are a foooool and an e'diot........

19 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by AbuMikey(m): 1:06am On Oct 30, 2014
flowsamuels:

Ten truths.........

Third,their partners that ship for 3.3$ u talked abt are fafalux(the worst logistics in the world,the take 2weeks in transfering your money to mr rony,very stupid shippers)............

Sixth,that pix you uploaded is never a pix of a phone you have at home,stupid scamer..you downloaded that from google...............

Seven,commidities.com owned by this company is the worst company to do biz with..once the receive your payment,you are on your own..they don't take your 1-5pcs order seriousely hence big companies are paying them real money..............

Nine,the samsung galaxy s4 clone his advertising here has the worst battry life ever,don't say I didn't warn you........

Ten,op is a dum-b stup*d scammer and a lier too.[/size]Op you are a foooool and an e'diot........

OP just got massacred shockedsadgrintongue

11 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 30, 2014
God bless u @flowsamuel that's how they (so called information marketers) have been ripping of people's hard earned money. How on earth can u buy samsung galaxy note 3 for 80dolloars when samsung company itself are not crazy.

Yes the websites are commidities.net, hkshopping or so...... So poor in design infact the so called lee and rony can't even speak good english, they are some jobless chinese fools who believe in shipping their fake products into Nigeria.

Fafalux logistics rubbish they are there in ikeja just b4 u get to computer village under brigde in ASSET GLOBAL BUILDING.... Worst of all customer care attitude in its staffs. If I can arrange boiz like 50 to go beat them up and lock of that crazy fake office of theirs.

Don't patronize them for anything. When u pay it takes 2weeks before ur money gets to china... When lee or rony ships it takes 3month before u see ur fake goods. How can u buy a phone with just 4gig memory and battery runs down immediately u charge.

These are the crazy information marketers that still disturbs peoples email with this info and they sell it for 5,000:

1. Efunkoya Johnson
2. Something John

Run 4 your dear life when u see these people.... They might think they are richer by ripping people of their hard earned money selling fake info which they themselves can not even buy.

I will open a new thread and finish them there foooooooooooooools

4 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by justi4jesu(f): 3:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Naija people love unbelievably cheap items so some people must give in to this. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by LONGFELLOW02(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2014
flowsamuels:

Ten truths.........

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Chimezie250(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2014
flowsamuels:

Ten truths.........

murder

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by tador(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2014
flowsamuels:

Ten truths.........

Firstly the names of the sites are commodities.net,mobilesaccessories.net and newhpshopping.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by flowsamuels(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Lol.

Don't be discourage op,keep writing your ebook,

Who knows?

Your forefathers and ancestors will buy them..

Abithe like use samsung s4

3 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by IWillSucceed: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2014
flowsamuels:

Ten truths.........

Flowsamuels is toooo much.Op has been busted naked in broad daylight.Bloody liar @ OP.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by godwinony(m): 9:16am On Oct 30, 2014
fake poo..check the running apps and you'll see 'com.mediatek' fake samsungs everywhere
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by kentochi(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2014
How much is the e-book?
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by debbydee(f): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2014
@ flowsamuels: God bless you.
You have succeeded in saving niaralanders from this. thanks for the information. we need only genuine information marketers not people who will rip us off our hard earned money.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by sanitylord: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
i need the report...when you are through contact me please
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by bedfordng(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
the ladies are mostly the victims of this fake samsung galaxy.hope they will learn because they are using their galaxy phone chinko to intimidate other people.
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Johnnybiz:

remember I said I want to know what you guys think...............

If you think its not genuine simply go off......

Because I will soon be through with the ebook report......

As for the samsung galaxy...It was and Is a New phone....Thanks..

If you don't feel like its genuine......Hample off and don't come back......Thanks

Young man, will shut up? Even when you need people's money... To sell your ebook, you are here arrogantly talking to them any how.

Low class information marketer.

Galaxy Tab 4 indeed.

Let me break it down based on history.

Listen to me people. This can happen in 3 ways.

1. The OP wants to sell ebook.
Or
2. The OP will give you an ebook for free with detailed explanation of how to get the tabl for 14k.

Based on history and how similar tactics was used to sell laptop around 2009/2010. You may get the tab for that amount but it does not end there. You will have to bring in like 2-3 people who would pay 14k each before you get your own tab and those people will also pay 14k and bring in another set of2-3 people each to replicate same circle and spiral motion ripples.

3. It could be a scam.

I am guess it's option 2.

OP, park for corner...
Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
kentochi:
How much is the e-book?
bro, don't fall cheap stuff. In life, you get what you pay for.

1 Like

Re: I Bought My Samsung Galaxy S4 For #14,000 Only (shipping Fee Included) by bizzynix: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Don't mind dem @Op, u will neva walk alone.
inbtwn gimmie ur savannah bank acct number and i promise to pay for the ebook if u will still write it...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Business Can One Do With N3million / Fire Raze Potiskum Central Market / SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.